Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Dangerous Path (M-OctavianKirin)

Page 8 of 24 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 24  Next

Go down

A Dangerous Path (M-OctavianKirin) - Page 8 Empty Re: A Dangerous Path (M-OctavianKirin)

Post by OctavianKirin Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:28 pm

He didn't hesitate. He gripped his hips,ramming into him with such force it made him slide forward. He went hard abs fast from the beginning,growing in pace and roughness over the seconds. He did lubricate him too.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

A Dangerous Path (M-OctavianKirin) - Page 8 Empty Re: A Dangerous Path (M-OctavianKirin)

Post by Guest Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:31 pm

I groaned loudly and pushed back into him. I groaned as I was getting so hard and soon to be ready to cum. Luckily we were on wood and not carpet

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:33 pm

He grinned,finally exploding into him after a good period of time. It went all over his legs,down his knees,and etc.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:35 pm

I tightened my ass muscles clenching him in. I groaned as god that felt so good, it's been a while since someone else fucked me. Normally I didn't let anyone fuck my ass.

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:36 pm

He tried to pull out,but instead he rammed much deeper in. He spanned him,kissing his shoulder and nipping his ear. "Enjoyed that?"
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:40 pm

"Your pretty much the only one who got the honor of fucking my ass." I said putting his hand around my dick

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:41 pm

He started to pull on it softky,massaging it a bit. "Oh really? Great! I'm honored."
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:42 pm

I released all over his hand smirking as I shoved back into him

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:43 pm

He gasped,having it hurt a littke. He stood on his fours,whining as he begged for him to go deep.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:46 pm

"What's wrong?" i asked

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:47 pm

"Nothing. Just hurt a littke." He replied truthfully.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:49 pm

"Sorry." I said getting out from under him and heading for the shower. I bit my lip

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:50 pm

He frowned. He wanted to pleasure him,feeling ashamed of himself.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:53 pm

I soon finished in the shower and got dressed. I started to make Toco's for supper

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:54 pm

He sat down on the couch,sucking on a lollipop and watching a drama show.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:57 pm

I looked at him and stayed away from him a little. I soon gave him a plate of food and I ate at the table

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:59 pm

He looked down at the plate,eating it. He moaned. "You should be on one if those cooking shows! It's absolutely delicious!"
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:02 pm

"I guess." I said eating and then cleaning up after myself. I headed for bed.

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:03 pm

He cleaned his area,washing the floors and dusting the furniture. He had a major OCD.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:07 pm

I went to bed,"Are you coming?" I asked

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:08 pm

He looked over his shoulder. "I can.. Sleep in there.. With you?" He asked,as if it was hard to believe.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:12 pm

"Where else do you want to sleep?" I asked confused with why not sleep in here

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:18 pm

He shook his head. "N-no where.. I was just amazed you asked that!" He walked into the bedroom.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:21 pm

"You can sleep any where you want, but yeah." I said shaking my head and falling asleep

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:23 pm

He quickly took a spot in the bed, taking up little to no space. He passed out instantly.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 24 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 24  Next