Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Dangerous Path (M-OctavianKirin)

Page 16 of 24 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 20 ... 24  Next

Go down

A Dangerous Path (M-OctavianKirin) - Page 16 Empty Re: A Dangerous Path (M-OctavianKirin)

Post by OctavianKirin Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:41 pm

He smirked,nodding. "I looooove tight!"
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

A Dangerous Path (M-OctavianKirin) - Page 16 Empty Re: A Dangerous Path (M-OctavianKirin)

Post by Guest Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:46 pm

"Ya better because that's all I have." I said laughing as I sat up on the couch and took his hand in mine and stroked the back of it

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:01 pm

He laughed with him,sitting up and looking around. "What time is it..?"
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:05 pm

"Ten." I said. I got up and headed for the bathroom for a shower. "Ethan, I love you." I said nodding

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:06 pm

He blushed softly,looking away. "I love you too.." He said softly. He giggled like a girl.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:11 pm

"Prove it baby." I said putting a hand on his cheek

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:12 pm

He looked deeply into his eyes,pulling him in for a never ending kiss. He slid his hand through his hair,moaning.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:18 pm

I kissed him back and gripped his hips with my hands as I brought him closer to my body. I stroked his back

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:19 pm

He took a sharp breath as he got pulled in,pokes rubbing together.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:23 pm

My dick grew large and hard. I rubbed my seed that was coming from the tip onto his, some what dominating him that way

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:25 pm

He moaned softly,feeling a warm liquid over his tool. It grew hard and stiff,poking at his waist for something it urgently needed.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:29 pm

I turned around and eagerly let him have my ass. I waited for him as I gripped the counter wanting the sex he could give me that I really wanted

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:30 pm

Without another hint,he gripped his hips and thrusted his already large shaft into him. He rapidly ran in and out,so tight that it burned his flesh!
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:36 pm

I groaned and pushed my ass into his hips,"Give it to me baby." I said groaning

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:38 pm

He moaned deeply,thrusting hard and harder.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:42 pm

I bit my lip through the pain and let him make love like that to me. I pushed more into him hoping he'd some what slow down but not giving away that he was hurting me

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:45 pm

Once he pushed back he exploded inside him,slowing down as he pushed his seed up into there
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:52 pm

I cried out as I pushed forward as blood went down the back of my legs,"Damn." I said shutting my fists and dug my nails into my palms trying to fight the pain. I whimpered

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:52 pm

He stopped,looking down at the blood. He pulled out,frowning. "Sorry.."
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:00 pm

I didn't look at him but hurried to the bathroom and shut the door/locking it. I sat in warm water and god I really hurt

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:01 pm

He sighed,sitting down on the couch. He rubbed his eyes,crying to himself. His own rough nature gotten the best of him
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:07 pm

I soon came out and laid in bed. I didn't move much as if I did it would hurt. I soon fell asleep so tired, god I didn't even get to have my pleasure so my dick was rock hard

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:11 pm

He slept on the couch,going to offer him his hole whenever he wanted it.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:13 pm

I stayed in bed,"Baby!" I shouted wanting him beside me.

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:21 pm

He lifted his head,coming into the room. "Yes hun?"
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 24 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 20 ... 24  Next