Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Dangerous Path (M-OctavianKirin)

Page 9 of 24 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 16 ... 24  Next

Go down

A Dangerous Path (M-OctavianKirin) - Page 9 Empty Re: A Dangerous Path (M-OctavianKirin)

Post by Guest Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:25 pm

I got up about an hour later and headed for the livingroom. I turned on the TV quietly

Back to top Go down

A Dangerous Path (M-OctavianKirin) - Page 9 Empty Re: A Dangerous Path (M-OctavianKirin)

Post by OctavianKirin Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:31 pm

he still slept,spreading out across the whole bed with the blanket hanging over his body.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:09 pm

I put the sheets up on his body and gave his forehead a kiss

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:11 pm

His eyes flutter open,fixing on him. He waves weakly,eyes fixed on the clock. "What day is it..?"
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:14 pm

"The day after yesterday?" I asked laughing as I kissed his cheek

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:16 pm

He chuckled,blushing. "I wish everyday was like yesterday."
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:19 pm

"Well it can't." I said as I walked out of the room and heading for work. I yawned and grabbed my keys,"Bye." I said closing the door behind me

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:21 pm

He waved,getting up and walking around. He decided to check this place out.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:23 pm

I hoped he didn't steal anything from me. I worked on cars till about nine pm. I worked a very long day. I took a long pull on my water bottle and wiped sweat off of my forehead and temples,"Heading home now Drew." i said patting her on the shoulder. I laughed when I left grease on her shoulder, she threw a pen at me but it was all in fun. It's easy to get off so she was fine. We just liked to tease each other. Like on April Fools day she'd really get me good and I'd do the same

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:31 pm

He made some lunch,walking around outside on the lawn. He looked at other people's houses,only then did he decide to do his mile run like usual. He got dressed in his loose t-shirt,some sweatpants,and sneakers. He held a watch. He started off down the street.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:04 pm

I soon got home and took a shower, so sweaty. I hated being sweaty but it was a good paying job.

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:07 pm

He ran back,making up the mile. By the time he stopped, his shirt was clinging to his abs,sweatpants around his gorgeous thighs. He bent over,taking shirt gasps of air. He had asthma,which wasn't exactly the best thing. It was well controlled though.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:09 pm

I came out and took a nice cold beer out of the fridge and settled in to watch the football game

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:11 pm

He walked in,coughing a bit. Sweat ran down his face as the morning faded. "Hi." He said.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:15 pm

"Hey sexy." I said giving him a kiss and spanking his ass

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:16 pm

He smiles,rubbing his ass before kissing him. "Hi beautiful."
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:17 pm

"Get in the shower and then you can join me." I said watching his ass as he walked away

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:20 pm

He walked away for the shower,panting. He took a relaxing cold shower,drying off and walking out after a long four to five minutes. He came out with only shorts on,boxers underneath them.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:22 pm

I got up and kissed him, I put my hands on his tight ass and pulled him closer to me. I soon squeezed his ass and kissed his neck as I let his dick out and then mine. I put our dicks side to side and moved. I really did like his tool

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:24 pm

He mimicked him,squeezing his firm ass tightly. He rubbed back,hips grinding against his. He trailed kisses down his chest,hands sliding towards his hips.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:25 pm

"I've wanted you all day." I said groaning as I pushed his shorts and boxer's down so it wasn't so hard to thrust my dick to his

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:27 pm

"I've been running a mile just for you dear." He thrusted back,both getting the same rhythm.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:28 pm

I turned him around and put his hands on the counter,"Then show me just how much you want that pretty little ass fucked." I said kissing his back and shoulders

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:29 pm

/me he held the counter,thrusting back onto his tool. He tightened his cheeks,body squeezing his shaft. He moaned deeply,even though not lubed. "I want it so very bad."
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:31 pm

I pulled my dick away teasing him. "I don't know if this ass of yours was good today." i said letting my hands play with his cheeks and kissing his neck as I played with his hard body. I let my tip run up and down in between his ass cheeks teasing as I lubed him up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 24 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 16 ... 24  Next