Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Dangerous Path (M-OctavianKirin)

Page 10 of 24 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 17 ... 24  Next

Go down

A Dangerous Path (M-OctavianKirin) - Page 10 Empty Re: A Dangerous Path (M-OctavianKirin)

Post by OctavianKirin Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:33 pm

He whined,shaking it a bit. "Aw why? I cleaned the house for you too~!" He said,spreading his legs as he awaited impact.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

A Dangerous Path (M-OctavianKirin) - Page 10 Empty Re: A Dangerous Path (M-OctavianKirin)

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:37 pm

I played with his dick a little before shoving hard into him then going some what gentle. "Then I guess you can have my huge cock." I said bringing his head to the side and kissing him full on. I played with his low hanging shaved balls

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:38 pm

He gasped as he shoved right into him,grinning. He kissed him back tenderly,savoring the moment as he grew hard with him touching his balls. The doorbell ringed.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:39 pm

I sighed,"Get in the bedroom sexy boy." I said pulling up my sweats before spanking his small tight white ass. I headed for the front door making sure he was out of sight,"What do you need?" i asked without a shirt on

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:42 pm

He grinned,kissing him before rushing into the room. He rubbed himself in the room,begging for him to hurry.

His ex was at the door. "Hey,got a hammer I can borrow?" He asked,feeling a bit sheepish.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:46 pm

I shut the door behind me,"Yes, follow me." I said as I pulled my shorts up more, you could tell I had a hard on right now. I just wanted to hurry and get back to making love,"Why do you need a hammer?" i asked digging through things. I bent over, my ass looking damn good, good enough for a cock to shove in.

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:49 pm

He looked down at his ass,knuckles cracking. He was stronger,much stronger them him. It's take a lot to take him down,but not a lot for this guy. He was unnoticed as he creeped up behind him. "Oh,to finish my birdhouse." He then tugged his shorts down abs rammed right into his,his hand covering his mouth while the other held back his hands.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:55 pm

I screamed as it hurt for him to shove inside me. I felt my ex's dick ramming inside me and it hurt. I bit his hand,"What the fuck are you doing?" i asked trying to get away but now he was some what stronger than me, but he could never get as strong as me, since I worked in an auto shop

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:00 pm

He gripped his neck,thumbs pressed roughly against his windpipe. He strangled him while thrusting deep and hard,even fast into him. He was going to have his way.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:02 pm

I ripped his fingers off of my neck. I decked in the face. I held him down my dick touching his and groaned,"Why are you doing this?" i asked taking his dick in my hand and pumping. I've missed his dick.

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:04 pm

"Because I miss your growth.." He said,rubbing against his tool. He was large,ready to spill anytime.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:09 pm

I put his dick in my mouth and sucked hard, like he was a sucker and I wanted what was inside. I played with his balls and ass as I waited impatiently for him to release. When he did i pulled back swallowing his cum,"All you had to do was ask and I'd take you." I said forcing his head up as I kissed him roughly and rubbed the body he apparently missed,"But until you change your ways, I'm unavailable to you." I said getting up and pouring my seed all over his chest and stomach. I groaned. I headed inside pulling up my shorts. I went to my friend with benifits and kissed him,"Hey gorgeous, I'm back." I said rubbing against him as I put him on his hands and knee's before fucking his ass hard

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:13 pm

He whined,cleaning himself off. He just left,sighing.

He looked at him,sitting on his hands and knees. He moaned,whining in pleasure as he thrusted in hard abs rough,just his he liked it.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:16 pm

I was going really hard and god I loved this man's ass! I soon finished fucking him and soon headed for the shower's, when I was done I headed for my run. i went to my ex's house and went in. I pressed him against the wall and lifted his shirt to let my tongue circle around his nipple before running my hands all over him. I soon lifted my head and looked him right in the eyes,"I miss you ever day of every week. I fell for a Jock in high school, but can once a Jock ever change?" I asked him as I pulled his shirt off and pulled down his pants and backed up to see my prize. I licked my lips, my dick started to get really hard.

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:26 pm

He passed out after that,laying down after such a pleasuring moment. His ex moaned,looking down at him. "It's hard,really."
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:51 pm

"So when you change come find me." I said liking to see him naked

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:55 pm

He frowned,extending his arms to him. "Why? You want to fuck me,you know it."
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:04 pm

"Of coarse I want to fuck that tight ass, but I want something more, I want a relationship. I might have that chance with the guy that stays at my house, so I'd change fast if you want me with you." i said heading into his arms and taking in his scent

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:10 pm

He hugged him tightly,wanting to be the /whore/ at the gay bar. He was such a fine stud. "I'm sorry,I only pleasure."
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:12 pm

I pushed away from him,"Then leave me alone." i said heading home,"Don't come to me if all your going to be is some gay whore." i said

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:17 pm

He waved to him,not caring what title he got. He thought about changing,thinking it over.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:20 pm

I took a shower so my new boyfriend wouldn't smell him on me. I soon went to bed without even eating, lost my appatite but locking the door. I fell asleep quickly

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:27 pm

He woke up soon,stretching out in bed,he wrapped his arms lightly around his lovers body,rubbing his nips and rubbing against him. "Wakie wakie hun~"
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:29 pm

I groaned as I opened my eyes and kissed him,"What is it baby." I said nuzzling his shoulder before kissing it

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:44 pm

"It's 12 AM,time to get up." He kissed his shoulder,rubbing his inner thigh.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 24 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 17 ... 24  Next