Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Dangerous Path (M-OctavianKirin)

Page 17 of 24 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 20 ... 24  Next

Go down

A Dangerous Path (M-OctavianKirin) - Page 17 Empty Re: A Dangerous Path (M-OctavianKirin)

Post by Guest Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:24 pm

"Lay in bed please." I said patting the bed beside me. I turned on the TV so we could watch a movie

Back to top Go down

A Dangerous Path (M-OctavianKirin) - Page 17 Empty Re: A Dangerous Path (M-OctavianKirin)

Post by OctavianKirin Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:27 pm

"Ok.." He sat down beside him,looking at the TV. He sighed,saying clear as day "I'm so sorry.."
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:34 pm

I looked at him and put my head on his chest,"Don't have to be." I said giving his chest a kiss and settled down to watch the movie.

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:38 pm

He smiled,all the guilt washing away. "Thanks." He ran his fingers through his hair,watching.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:42 pm

"I chose to let you do it." I said snuggling into his chest and body. He comforted me

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:46 pm

He hugged him,smiling. "Shh.. Look." He pointed at the screen toward the figure deep in the woods.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:50 pm

I put his hand on my chest wanting him to run his fingers up and down my chest and stomach

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:52 pm

He did what he desired,his finger tracing a detailed design.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:58 pm

"Why did you come back for me at where I worked?" I asked. I listened to his heart

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:01 pm

"Because I thought of you every day.. And I realized that my ways were.. Cruel. No man would want me."
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:06 pm

"But you came to me, why me? Why not someone else?" i asked

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:11 pm

"Because you were the only one to forgive me.. You were special."
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:17 pm

I smiled, I gave him a kiss. "I remember when you first kissed me, you shoved me into a wall and just kissed me and told me to come by for sex. I also kept seeing you watching me, and I heard you groan when I had jumped up to knock that basketball away from you when our bodies slid down each others." I said smiling

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:18 pm

He laughed,nodding. He remembered those moments. "I know right?"
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:26 pm

"Oh when you groped me." I said groaning just from the memory. "And when I took that sexy ass for the first time, damn that felt good." i said as my dick stirred to life

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:27 pm

He laughed,looking down at his tool. He rubbed his chest. "How about it takes it another time~?"
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:31 pm

I looked at him,"You want that ass fucked by me again baby?" I asked kissing him

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:34 pm

He kissed him back. "Of course."
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:37 pm

I got him on his hands and knee's. I got behind him and pushed into his ass groaning, it still hurt to move but I ignored it to pleasure my man. I kissed his back and let my balls hit against him

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:48 pm

He took everything he had,moaning deeply in pleasure.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:51 pm

I went as much as I could before releasing all my seed into his ass.

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:57 pm

He gasped,milking him of any leftovers.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:14 am

I slammed in and out of him. I spanked him and gripped his hips hard as I shoved my seed hard up inside him, I laid my chest and stomach on him and just hammered him

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:05 am

He panted,getting a few jolts of pain up his spine. He gripped the bed,rocked with the force of him.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:14 pm

"Take that cock baby. You like it rough." I said. I made him jolt forward with each thrust

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 24 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 20 ... 24  Next