Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Dangerous Path (M-OctavianKirin)

Page 18 of 24 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24  Next

Go down

A Dangerous Path (M-OctavianKirin) - Page 18 Empty Re: A Dangerous Path (M-OctavianKirin)

Post by OctavianKirin Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:25 pm

He moaned deeply,liking it rough too. Sweat slowly drooled off his face,hands gripping the bed tightly.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

A Dangerous Path (M-OctavianKirin) - Page 18 Empty Re: A Dangerous Path (M-OctavianKirin)

Post by Guest Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:31 pm

I had a lot of stamina and I even will release many times before I'm ready to be done with a session of sex. Every man I had sex with before Ethan always came back for more. "Jesus baby." I said tangling our fingers together as I was covered in sweat. I kissed him and fondled his dick and balls

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:32 pm

He moaned deeply,thrusting back into him as his own tool was hard and swollen. "Jesus is right."
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:39 pm

"You are such a drug for me." I said spanking him again. I soon released all the seed I had for him which was a lot. I soon dismounted him and gave his ass an affectionate pat of appreciation as I headed for the shower

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:41 pm

His fluids rushed down my legs,finally lying down in bed. I snuggled a pillow,naked. I didn't care,it was practically my boyfriends house
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:45 pm

I came out with a towel around my hips,"Are you ever going to move in with me baby?" I asked standing at the end of my bed looking at him.

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:46 pm

I slowly turned my head,looking at him. "Tomorrow I will. Just not tonight,I'm a bit tired."
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:53 pm

"Did I hurt you?" i asked hoping I didn't. I'd have to slow down when I made love to him. I sighed running fingers through my hair

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:56 pm

"No you didn't." I smiled,looking at him. "I'm just tired is all. You sure got some endurance."
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:01 pm

I looked nervously at him,"Yeah." I said heading for the living room. I sat on the couch and shut my eyes, I didn't want him to find out my dark past. I fiddled with a bad scar he hadn't found yet. I kept it hidden with cover up that women used

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:02 pm

He watched him walk off,frowning. He got up to take a shower,cleaning himself out if that seed.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:08 pm

I quickly got dressed once he was in the shower and headed outside needing fresh air even if it was around midnight. I sat down and gazed up at the stars and imagined myself soaring through the sky

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:16 pm

I finished washing up,heading towards the door. I held two beers,wearing nothing but shorts.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:18 pm

I gave him a kiss and took the other beer,"Thanks babe." I said. I put my arm around his shoulder and gave his neck a kiss but not in a sexual manner

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:25 pm

He laughed,hugging him back. "Cheers?" He asked.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:26 pm

"Cheers." I said putting my head on his shoulder,"Shouldn't you be sleeping? I thought you were tired." I said nuzzling him

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:31 pm

"Well,anything for you," he grinned,kissing his cheek affectionately.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:35 pm

"If your really tired, sleep." I said putting his beer down and carrying him to the bedroom and deposited him on his side and I laid down on mine and wrapped my arms around him and buried my face against his neck and shoulder and kissed him there

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:36 pm

He chuckled,sighing. "Fine.." He yawned,nuzzling him back.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:45 pm

I kept a strong hold on his waist. I didn't like it when he would move away from me, me just being that kind of person but I wasn't clingy.

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:51 pm

He giggled at him,hugging him back tightly. "I live you."

(Wanna do a fox rp?)
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:52 pm

(I'm not really good at animal topics...)

"I love you to baby." I said kissing his shoulder. I kept a possessive hand on his dick, I liked his

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:01 pm

(Aw.. How about a fantasy?)

He grinned,softly bucking his hips at him.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:03 pm

(Sure)

I pumped his dick a little for being so naughty. I rubbed my bare dick against his ass hole smirking, if he was going to be a tease I'd do the same.

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:07 pm

(Kk then brb. I gotta get something to eat and write the new rp)

He moaned deeply,stopping his tease. He was rather tired.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 24 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24  Next