Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Dangerous Path (M-OctavianKirin)

Page 19 of 24 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24  Next

Go down

A Dangerous Path (M-OctavianKirin) - Page 19 Empty Re: A Dangerous Path (M-OctavianKirin)

Post by Guest Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:15 pm

I smiled and let go of his dick and fell asleep. I'd take him shopping tomorrow morning. I slept till like noon, i got up and watched him sleep. I softly like a feather ran my finger tips on his arm and his thigh. I soon put my mouth on his dick and smiled. I liked waking him up for some sex

Back to top Go down

A Dangerous Path (M-OctavianKirin) - Page 19 Empty Re: A Dangerous Path (M-OctavianKirin)

Post by OctavianKirin Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:24 pm

https://horseisland.rpg-board.net/t12300-an-eye-for-a-eye-r#344144 the rp)

My eyes shot open,looking down at him. "Oh hi."
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:26 pm

"Hey gorgeous." I said kissing him and putting plenty of tongue into the kiss. I rubbed my dick against his and I held out dicks together. I liked cumming all over his dick and balls.

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:59 pm

I grinded against his shaft,rubbing my body all over him.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:01 pm

"You really need a sign that says don't touch sizzling hot." I said smiling down at him as I put a hand on his cheek and put my forehead to his,"Baby I really do love you. Come I want to show you something." I said excitedly

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:06 pm

"You should have one too." He smiled,nuzzling his neck. He followed him,taking his hand.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:10 pm

I smiled as when we got into the bedroom. The lights were dimmed, there was rose pedals on the bed and around it spelling marry me in the middle of the heart. I got down on one of my knee's,"Ethan I have loved you since I first met you back in middle school. Even though you weren't very nice to me but I still loved you and dreamed of holding you in my arms all night like I do now. Let me love you for all eternity, will you marry me?" I asked looking up at him as I bit my lip and presented him a gold ring

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:12 pm

That was it. I put a hand on my heart,eyes tearing at every littke word he said. I took the ring,slipping it on while sniffling out of pure joy. I hugged him tightly. "Of course I would!!"
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:19 pm

I smiled and landed on the bed, him on top. I kissed his neck,"Prove it." I said smiling teasingly. I presented him my ass. "Make love to me." I said looking back at him

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:20 pm

"You sure?" He asked,rubbing his cheeks while resting on his back. He was already poking around,his thick tool eagerly wanting to dive in.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:29 pm

"Yes baby, don't show my bad ass any mercy, punish my ass baby. It's been bad." I said smiling at him as I bit my lip waiting

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:34 pm

He grinned. And with that,he thrusted inside him after lubing him up. He went in and out rapidly,grinning.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:36 pm

I grunted and pushed back into his dick wanting him inside me so bad. My balls tightened up, I felt his pubic hair going against the soft flesh of my nicely rounded tight ass. I pushed back in a rhyme, my balls hitting his

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:41 pm

He smirked,spanking him gently. "Now now,don't be such a tease!" He grinned,thrusting harder and faster as he swelled inside her.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:44 pm

I smiled,"I like being a tease, that's why my ass needs punishing baby." I said kissing him softly as I took his hand and wrapped it around my ten inch long thick dick and pumped it, I liked his hands on my dick. I nearly released right then and there.

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:49 pm

I tightened my grip on his tool,making him rock with my rough thrust.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:53 pm

"Pump that cock baby. I know you like touching it." I said smiling as I thrust my hips into his hand, I was getting larger. Ready to release. I then shoved my ass into his dick

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:55 pm

He pumped him,going faster abs faster,matching the pace. He finally exploded into him,though kept going along with his hand.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:02 pm

I went forward once he had released and went on my back,"Suck my seed from my dick baby." I said hoping he would so it didn't go to waste

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:03 pm

He smirked. "Can do." He sucks on him,licking his tip as to tease it.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:08 pm

The skin that covered my dick came down and it showed my long wet dick with my veins bulging out the sides and top of my dick with the huge tip glistening with my seed. I groaned as he put his mouth on me

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:09 pm

I kept sucking hard,my tongue continuously teasing and prodding at it.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:14 pm

I got on top of him and thrust my dick into his mouth,"Oh god baby, yes." I said shoving my hard ridged size in his mouth, making him deep throat me or gag on me. I soon spilled a butt laid of seed into his mouth

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:16 pm

He choked on some of the seed,swallowing it all whole. He spanked his ass firmly,pulling his hips onto his mouth so he could receive it all.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:20 pm

I kept thrusting into his mouth and had sheets clenched in my fists as I thrust a lot of seed into his mouth like he wanted. My balls had a lot of seed today.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 24 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24  Next