Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Dangerous Path (M-OctavianKirin)

Page 11 of 24 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 24  Next

Go down

A Dangerous Path (M-OctavianKirin) - Page 11 Empty Re: A Dangerous Path (M-OctavianKirin)

Post by Guest Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:49 am

I smiled against his shoulder and spread my legs as my dick started to get hard

Back to top Go down

A Dangerous Path (M-OctavianKirin) - Page 11 Empty Re: A Dangerous Path (M-OctavianKirin)

Post by OctavianKirin Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:01 pm

He rubbed even more,grinning.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:35 pm

I got him on his hands and knee's,"I want you baby." I said kissing his shoulder and lubing him up and getting him ready for me

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:16 pm

He smirked,muscles bunching as he was ready for what was to come. "Baby,I want you too."
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:28 pm

(Is my guys ex going to change or no?)

"God your so sexy." I said putting my dick at his entrance and waited for him to thrust back for me to enter him. I spanked/grabbed his ass. I kissed his neck and rubbing my body to his

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:19 pm

(Yes.)

He moaned deeply,thrusting back into his shaft. "Your the one with the gift~" he smiled,rubbing against him.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:24 pm

"Yeah but your the one with the sexy ass baby." I said kissing his neck as I rubbed my dick against his as I had him on his back,"Oh baby, yeah so hot." I said as I ran my hand on his chest and stomach, soon to rub my hand on his dick that was getting larger.

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:27 pm

(Wait.. He's on his hands and knees though xD)

He moaned deeply,pumping his tool in his hand. "Totally true~"
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:29 pm

(Forgot)

I shoved more into him going hard and fast, and he's deserved the depth I was going inside him,"Pretend it's my ass your fucking." I whispered into his ear and gently bit his ear. I spanked him as I grunted with the effort of shoving into him with my huge dick

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:34 pm

He gasped,being pushed up from the shear force. He whined out of pleasure,bouncing back into his huge tool. He tilted his head against the nibble,thrusting harder and faster at just the image.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:42 pm

"Yes baby, just like that." I said kissing him as I son released inside him and watching as my seed gushed out around my dick and down the back of his legs. I couldn't get enough of him.

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:44 pm

He panted,feeling that warm liquid drool down his body. He shook his hind,making his tool wiggle inside him.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:49 pm

I groaned as I shoved more into him,"Baby, your so much like a drug." I said moving my hand, pumping his dick wanting him to release so I could put him on his back and make out for a while

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Sat Jun 29, 2013 8:11 pm

(Sorry went out to the store)

He released rather quickly,exploding all over his hand. He moaned,relaxing.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 29, 2013 8:14 pm

I put him on his back gently and kissed him as I straddled his hips. I put my tongue in his mouth as I gently bit his bottom lip and sucked it into my mouth. I rubbed my dick on his stomach,"What makes you stay here with me baby?" I asked curious as I fixed him with my blue eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Sat Jun 29, 2013 8:18 pm

He moaned,hooking his tongue with his. He rubbed his tool,looking up at him. "Your a boyfriend that never left my side,loves me for me,and you're a great person in all."
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 29, 2013 8:21 pm

"And don't forget you like my cock inside you." I said kissing his neck softly before groaning. I pumped my dick in his hand

(When is I forgot his name coming into the picture again?)

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Sat Jun 29, 2013 8:23 pm

(Ethan and soon,when he goes to work)

He milked his tool,Lips pressed against his. "I loooove it~"
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 29, 2013 8:27 pm

I soon released on his chest and stomach. I kissed him a few more times before heading for the shower,"You sure tire me out before I have to go to work." I said laughing but I enjoyed before work sex.

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Sat Jun 29, 2013 8:28 pm

"That's a good thing,right?" He grinned,getting up. He had to wait for him to get out.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 29, 2013 8:30 pm

"Yes that's a good thing." I said spanking his bare ass as I got dressed. I got to work and got a large drink of water before going to work

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Sat Jun 29, 2013 8:33 pm

He squeaked,chuckling afterwards.

Ethan walked around at his job,searching for him. He wore a leather jacket,a white shirt,and some skinny jeans.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 29, 2013 8:34 pm

I straightened up to wipe the sweat off of my forehead when I saw him. Damn! I thought to myself. I walked to him,"What are you doing here?" I asked firmly

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:04 pm

Ethan growled. "I'm here because I am willing to change."
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:06 pm

"Why would you change for me?" I asked looking at him as I felt my dick start to go hard from seeing how sexy he was.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 24 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 24  Next