Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Dangerous Path (M-OctavianKirin)

Page 12 of 24 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 24  Next

Go down

A Dangerous Path (M-OctavianKirin) - Page 12 Empty Re: A Dangerous Path (M-OctavianKirin)

Post by OctavianKirin Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:04 am

"Because you're the only one who willingly wants me. He smiled,walking over to him. He looked around,not to sure on how his 'partners' profile is here.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

A Dangerous Path (M-OctavianKirin) - Page 12 Empty Re: A Dangerous Path (M-OctavianKirin)

Post by Guest Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:08 am

"That's surprising, I thought many guys would want you." I said as I stepped back from him and bumped into the car I was working on. No one was around as it was break

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:19 am

"They would,but they're more of a lazy bastard. Something about you just.. Draws me back every time." He tilts his head,blonde shaggy hair swaying to the direction. "What's wrong?"
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:21 am

"I'm trying to be faithful to my boyfriend, that's what's wrong." I said. Every fiber in my being wanted me to just fuck him senseless

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:23 am

"Come on. Not like he will know." He smirked,placing a hand on the car behind him,forcefully kissing his lips.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:34 am

That was the last straw. I kissed him, I gripped his hips in my hands so he couldn't move away from me. I rubbed my dick to his even though we were both covered. I pulled his shirt over his head and kissed his smooth chest, it was like high school all over when we have sex. I gripped his ass and kept rubbing against him. I wanted him.

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:35 am

He rubbed back against him,chest completely hairless and baby soft. He kept him pushed against the car,kissing him roughly. "Naughty~?"
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:41 am

"Your naughty for tempting me." I said undoing his pants and shoving them down as I put his dick inside my mouth. I sucked on him hard like an ass would. I licked at the underside and groaned as he tasted good. I ran a hand up his stomach and chest as I gripped his hips to hold him still for me to suck him good

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:42 am

He moaned deeply,tool pumping inside him. He was already to explode,hand gripping his hair to hold his head in place.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:48 am

I soon let his dick slip from my mouth and kissed him,"Fuck me Ethan." I said turning around thrusting out my ass. I was so hard and I wanted him to release so I can take his really tight ass and make him sore from my dick

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:27 pm

He shoved right inside there,going at a rapid and hard pace. He kissed his neck,making sure no one was around,especially a child to see this.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:31 pm

"Yes baby, we have ten minutes till people start coming in and I want my dick inside you before then." I said groaning and pushing my ass onto his dick

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:46 pm

"Then we mine as well do this quick." He did a hard thrust before exploding inside him.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:51 pm

I pulled forward and slammed into his ass, I spanked him like old times. I kissed his back as I gripped his slim hips, I pounded him and god it felt so good to be inside him again. He was way more tighter than my boyfriend. I tangled out fingers as I thrust

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:53 pm

He moaned,gripping whatever was infront of him. He did all he could to thrust back,having it rather burn but having such great pleasure from him.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:56 pm

"Why did you come here besides to tell me you basically want me back?" i asked gently nipping his ear, I was swelling quite largely. I grunted

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:59 pm

"That's honestly all. I didn't think if make this far." He grunted,being thrusted up as his large tool heaved in and out of him.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:01 pm

"Yeah well, you tempt the best of us." I said exploding inside him. I pulled out of him and turned him around. I kissed him and gently bit his lower lip. "I don't know if we should do this again." I said panting

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:03 pm

He panted too,nipping his ear. "Why not?"
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:07 pm

"Because I'm in a relationship." I said. I wanted my boyfriend but then I wanted Ethan but I couldn't have both

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:08 pm

"Dump the guy. I'm sure he'd take it rather easily." He kissed his neck,rubbing his hips against his after he got dressed.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:13 pm

I put a hand behind his neck and groaned as I leaned my head back as i rubbed back. I groaned

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:15 pm

He stopped,pulling away. He patted his chest,running a hand down it before leaving. "Think about it."
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:21 pm

"I will." I said clocking out from work as my shift was over. I headed home,"I'm home." i said smiling, I walked to the bedroom and couldn't believe what I saw, my boyfriend and someone else

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:23 pm

(D'aww why chest? xD)

He looked over at him,his eyes wide. His new /friend/ was on top of his back,like an animal thrusting in and out. He didn't bother making him stop,it was all to late.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 24 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 24  Next