Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Dangerous Path (M-OctavianKirin)

Page 13 of 24 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 24  Next

Go down

A Dangerous Path (M-OctavianKirin) - Page 13 Empty Re: A Dangerous Path (M-OctavianKirin)

Post by Guest Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:26 pm

I grabbed the guy and slammed my fist into his face breaking his nose. I hauled the guy out the door and throwing his clothes out the door. I then went into my room like a charging bull. My muscles bunching ready to just hit my now ex,"Get the fuck out of my house whore." I said grabbing him by his hair and just punched him, breaking his nose. I threw him out and threw his stuff out as well not caring if things broke or not.

Back to top Go down

A Dangerous Path (M-OctavianKirin) - Page 13 Empty Re: A Dangerous Path (M-OctavianKirin)

Post by OctavianKirin Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:29 pm

He screamed,holding his broken nose. He walked off,carrying all his stuff and driving off.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:31 pm

"I loved you!" I shouted it after him as I slammed my door. I took the stuff we had bought and threw it out the door. and put a free sign. I sat in the kitchen fuming as I drank a beer. I didn't want a relationship any more, not even sex.

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:34 pm

Ethan knocked on his door,hearing a lot of commotion. He looked over at the free sign,sighing. "Must've had something happen.." He said to himself.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:29 pm

I unlocked the door,"What is it you want?" i asked looking at him. I didn't cry but I was still hurt

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:40 pm

"What happened?" He asked,looking around.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:43 pm

"Doesn't matter." I said. I could use a rebound sex. I grabbed his shirt and pulled him to me gently and kissed him. I put his hand between my legs but under my pants and boxer's. "Come on baby." I said shutting the door behind him.

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:54 pm

He gasped,rubbing his hard tool with his massive fingers. He roughly kissed his neck,rubbing hips against him.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:00 pm

"Mmm, baby yeah. Your mine now." I said kissing him rubbing back against him. I pulled his shirt over his head and undid his pants

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:03 pm

He helped wiggle out of his pants,fingers hooked around his jeans. He slowly took them off,then licked his earlobe slightly.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:09 pm

I groaned. "I've missed you so much." I said meaning it. I kissed him so sweetly. I ran my fingers down his back lightly. I took his hand and headed for my bedroom that had a huge bed in the middle

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:17 pm

He shivered as his fingers ran down his back,following him nude. He looked around,amazed at the space he had.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:21 pm

I got him on his back and got on top of him. I kissed up his stomach, feeling his dick slide against my neck, chest, and stomach as I kissed my way up his body. I kissed his neck. I ran my dick against his,"Don't hurt me like my ex or there will never be an us." I said meaning it. Even with him on his back I slid inside his ass, thrusting hard as I kissed him

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:23 pm

He arched his back,feeling him shove right into him. He kissed his chest,his tool prodding against his stomach. "I will never hurt you willingly."
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:25 pm

I flared my nostrils,"Good." I said softly as I kissed him with passion. His ass and some of his lower back was lifted off the bed and holding him up so it would be easier than taking him from behind.

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:32 pm

He shoved back into him,realizing just how woman felt like this.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:36 pm

I soon released enough seed for at least three women if I had been straight. It gushed out of him, all over me and him as well as the bed.

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:37 pm

He moaned deeply,feeling his seed gush out inside him and every where.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:44 pm

I kissed him roughly before pulling out and going to take a shower. "Your lucky I don't have to work for the weekend." I said smirking evilly but in a good way

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:45 pm

He rolled his eyes,chuckling. "I'm very fortunate." He smirked.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:48 pm

"If you don't want to stay then fine." i said shutting/locking the door behind me. I turned on the water and leaned my head against the wall shutting my eyes. What was I doing? I soon climbed into the hot water. I washed my dick off and soon the rest of my body and hair. I soon felt the cold water hit my muscles and stood there.

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:55 pm

He tilted his head. He didn't mean it like that! More of sarcasm really. He sat up,sighing.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:59 pm

When I was finished I got clothes on. I went out of the bathroom and made him get up so I could wash my sheets. I wasn't wearing a shirt, water still sliding down my chest and soaking into the waist band of my lower hanging pants, water still in my hair

(You busy?)

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:02 pm

He got off the bed,walking for the shower himself. He closed the door,turning on the water. He washed his whole body off,thinking.

(Yeah)
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:08 pm

(What you doing?)

I soon made supper for the both of us. Steaks, potatoes, and beer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 24 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 24  Next