Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Dangerous Path (M-OctavianKirin)

Page 14 of 24 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 24  Next

Go down

A Dangerous Path (M-OctavianKirin) - Page 14 Empty Re: A Dangerous Path (M-OctavianKirin)

Post by OctavianKirin Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:00 pm

(Sorry I fell asleep. And I was working in the yard)

He came out of the shower,wearing boxer shorts and whistling at the food. He popped open a beer,grinning.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

A Dangerous Path (M-OctavianKirin) - Page 14 Empty Re: A Dangerous Path (M-OctavianKirin)

Post by Guest Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:33 pm

"So are you going to stay the weekend?" I asked curious as I leaned over and gave him a kiss

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:38 pm

He nodded,smiling. He kissed him back on the lips. "Of course!"
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:26 am

"Just to warn you, you'll be mostly in the bed." I said smiling as I kept his head to mine as I gently nipped his bottom lip and kissed him again

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:31 am

"I have no problem with that." He nipped his lip back softly,leaning into a passionate kiss.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:34 am

I got up and pressed him against the counter. I rubbed my dick against his,"I hope not." I said holding his head to my lips as I grabbed his ass in both of my hands and squeezed. I've always liked his perky ass. Just like high school.

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:41 pm

He thrusted his hips into his stomach,rubbing their tools together. He nipped his bottom lip,grinning.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:47 pm

I squeezed his ass,"Yeah baby, show me how much you want me." i said getting him on the couch and on top of him. I kissed his neck. My back muscles bulging and flexing

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:38 am

He bounced at the tight squeeze,being a natural human reaction. He kissed him,wanting him. "I really want you!"
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:41 am

"But you might have to work for it." I said smiling as I kissed his neck and put his hand around my dick

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:04 pm

He squeezed his tool lightly,pulling it. He smirked,looking up at him as he worked him
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:03 pm

"Baby, no tease." I said nodding

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:07 pm

"Why not?" He smirked at him.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:39 am

"It's mean." I said nodding whimpering. I played with his balls and smirked,"Then I'll tease you." I said nipping his neck and kissing him

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Thu Jul 04, 2013 2:04 pm

He moaned softly,staring at him. "I see what you mean now." He nips him back,smirking.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 04, 2013 2:11 pm

I kissed his neck and turned him over and got him on his hands and knee's. "Now you know not to tease." I said lubing him up and slipping inside him

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Thu Jul 04, 2013 5:14 pm

He moaned,pushing back into his tool while tightening his muscles.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 04, 2013 6:49 pm

I groaned and laid my chest on his back,"God baby, that's a nice way to kill a poor man." i said spanking him. Just like old days in high school, I kissed his shoulders and neck

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Thu Jul 04, 2013 6:56 pm

He laughed,looking over at him. "Just like school eh?" He smirked.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 04, 2013 7:10 pm

"Oh yeah baby. I remember I pushed you against the wall and man did I make you walk funny for a week." I said smiling as i kissed his back. I soon started to thrust good and hard and fast

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:54 am

"I couldn't play basketball for a long time!" He grinned,taking in everything he gave me.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:53 am

I smiled,"Hey, your the one that wanted me. Can't help it if I have a long thick dick baby, and plus you can't say you didn't like my cock inside you." I said shoving more into his gorgeous ass. I spanked him a few times and released.

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:15 am

He moaned,making all kinds of pleasuring noises before letting out a long,deep moan as soon as he released within him. He panted,smirking. "I can't help it if your shaft is like a magnet!"
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:34 am

I smiled and laughed,"I supposed so." I said giving his back a kiss before taking him to our bedroom and laying down

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Mon Jul 08, 2013 5:31 pm

He rested on the bed,hugging him as he slowly fell asleep. "Good night baby."
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 24 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 24  Next