Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Dangerous Path (M-OctavianKirin)

Page 15 of 24 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 19 ... 24  Next

Go down

A Dangerous Path (M-OctavianKirin) - Page 15 Empty Re: A Dangerous Path (M-OctavianKirin)

Post by Guest Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:19 pm

I gave his shoulder a kiss,"Night." I said nodding

Back to top Go down

A Dangerous Path (M-OctavianKirin) - Page 15 Empty Re: A Dangerous Path (M-OctavianKirin)

Post by OctavianKirin Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:25 pm

He passed out,shifting in his sleep. He had a nightmare,a rather frightening one.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:33 pm

I gripped his waist,"Baby, it's okay." I said giving him a kiss

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:38 pm

He jolted upright,looking around frantically with wide eyes from fear. "I-it was a-a dream.."
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:14 am

"I know baby." I said running my hand up and down his chest. I let my hand slip down between his legs and grip his dick, maybe sex would get it off of his mind

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:17 pm

He moaned softly,looking up at him. "You know everything,don't you~?"
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:48 am

I laughed,"I know how to make things better." I said giving him a kiss with plenty of tongue. I smiled as I looked at him

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:36 am

He gave him back his tongue,pushing is own right into his mouth. "Have you ever cared about other people's thoughts? Like,about us gays?"
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:09 pm

"What?" I asked confused. I pulled back to look at him,"I care about other people's thoughts." I said getting off of the bed and putting on boxer's. I got my pillow and blanket and fell asleep on the couch mad

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:45 pm

He didn't mean it like that! He was just curious if he cared about being gay. Most people would make fun of him for that. He walked out to the couch,petting his boy's hair. "Hey.. I didn't mean it harshly."
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:04 pm

I grabbed him and put him on top of me, on top of the blanket. "I care for many things. Like what made you change and why I got chosen to be the way that I am." I said kissing him

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Sun Jul 14, 2013 2:39 am

I kissed him back,kissing him softly. "That makes me feel valued." He smiled.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:29 am

I stroked a hand down his cheek,"Well you are baby." I said kissing him. I let my tongue explore his mouth as I groped his ass and playing with his balls

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:57 pm

He moaned softly,rubbing against him as he grew hard. His tongue poked his,tasting his recent meal.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:09 pm

I moved the blanket,"Make me feel valued baby." I said. He laid on my naked body. I waited

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:15 pm

He started to stroke his mates tool,lowering his lips on the tip. He kisses it softly,licking around it.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:18 pm

"Oh Jesus baby! Yeah do it like you did on that first day." I said pushing up into his mouth, making him deep throat me

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:19 pm

He grinned,taking in his full length. He gripped his hips,making him thrust in and out at a steady and hard rhythm.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:22 pm

I gripped his head and rode his mouth. I was getting bigger and was soon to release inside his gorgeous mouth. I soon went harder and my breathing different as I released my big load

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:24 pm

He swallowed the whole load,moaning softly at the taste. "Mmm~"
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:28 pm

"There should be a warning on that mouth." I said letting my dick slip from his mouth. I brought him up for a kiss

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:30 pm

He kissed him with his dirty lips,grinning. "One on your ass too."
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:34 pm

I looked at him laughing,"What's wrong with my ass?" I asked kissing him some more

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:35 pm

"Too tight,and firm." He grinned,kissing him back.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:40 pm

I kissed him before gently biting his lip."I thought you liked it tight." I said smiling

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 24 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 19 ... 24  Next