Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Dangerous Path (M-OctavianKirin)

Page 5 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 24  Next

Go down

A Dangerous Path (M-OctavianKirin) - Page 5 Empty Re: A Dangerous Path (M-OctavianKirin)

Post by Guest Sun Jun 23, 2013 6:07 pm

"And maybe I'll even let you fuck me first tommorrow night." I said soon going on my side and taking him with me, I put his hand against my chest. I kissed the back of his hand,"Night." I said

Back to top Go down

A Dangerous Path (M-OctavianKirin) - Page 5 Empty Re: A Dangerous Path (M-OctavianKirin)

Post by OctavianKirin Sun Jun 23, 2013 6:16 pm

"Good night." He smiled,hugging him tightly around his chest. He covered them both with a light satan blanket,kissing his neck before yawning.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 23, 2013 6:18 pm

(You busy or multi tasking?)

I made a noise before falling asleep and sleeping for the rest of the night quite tired from working so hard. I woke up around two am and kissing his shoulder before getting dressed and heading for my morning run.

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Sun Jun 23, 2013 6:20 pm

(Multi tasking. Schools tomorrow >.<)

He woke up a bit later,taking out a box of waffles and putting them in the toaster. He drinked his daily glass of milk.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 23, 2013 6:22 pm

(Your not out for the summer yet?)

I soon came home after an hour and took a shower before coming down,"Hey handsome." I said kissing his soft shoulder and hugging him around the waist and rubbing against his ass just to tease him

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Sun Jun 23, 2013 6:24 pm

(Nope. 2 more days.)

He moaned,feeling him rub against his ass. She was only wearing boxers. He looked over at him,kissing his arm. "Morning Gorgeous."
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 23, 2013 6:33 pm

"So when we first had sex that was your first time with another man?" I asked kissing his neck and shoulders as I pulled down his boxers to let my dick play with his ass. Teasing

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Sun Jun 23, 2013 6:42 pm

"Yes." He arched his back,enjoying the tease. He wanted to just push right onto him!
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 23, 2013 6:43 pm

I smiled,"Well then I'm your first." I said putting my dick back into my pants and spanked him before taking some wauffles

(Sad that your not out of school like I am)

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Sun Jun 23, 2013 6:54 pm

He laughs,thinking about it. He nodded. "Yeah,true." He put his boxers back on.

(Yeah)
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 23, 2013 6:57 pm

"Baby did you like it?" i asked kissing his shoulder and playing with his balls. I liked to get him hard even if I don't intend to give him relief

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Sun Jun 23, 2013 6:59 pm

He got hard,his pole bulging. "I loved it with all my heart."
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:00 pm

I smiled,"Even when I made you not able to walk or sit straight?" I asked putting a hand to his cheek and giving him a kiss

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:01 pm

He laughed,nodding. "Of course. It was for a good reason~"
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:03 pm

"Well I guess that's your fault for having such a nice juicy ass." I said spanking it and running off a little to get dressed,"Come on and get dressed, shopping." I said nodding

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:05 pm

He smiled,rubbing his ass after getting spanked at least four times. He walked into his wardrobe,picking out a plaid blue shirt that unbuttoned to show his abs off nicely. "Alright." He slipped on jeans.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:08 pm

"You better button up that shirt mister, or if a gay man comes and looks at you wrong I will seriously hit him." I said meaning it.

(They should run into one of your guys boyfriends)

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:08 pm

He buttoned his shirt half way,rolling his eyes. "What about a girl?"

(He doesn't have one.)
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:11 pm

(Fine some guy comments and my guy ends up fighting and such how about that?)

I sighed,"Come on baby, your basically saying oh I'm single and I'm available." I said whining

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:12 pm

(Sure)

He rolled his eyes,walking beside him. "Oh stop it. No ones gonna hit on me."
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:14 pm

"Come on baby, you don't see me doing that." I said. "Fine whatever." I said. I got in my truck waiting for him to hurry up. When he got in I drove towards the mall. I was really pissed but made sure he couldn't notice. I headed for different stores. I wasn't in a good mood

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:15 pm

He strutted along inside the mall,being his usual sexy self. He held the shopping bags,noting how some things looked good while others didn't.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:17 pm

He was really getting on my nerves right now. "Okay stop, I will buy what clothes I like and stop strutting. If your going to be in a relationship with me, don't show off to other people like that." I said meaning it

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:19 pm

He sighed,hating this relationship status. He looked at him. "Okay fine." I noticed a guy checking my ass out,turning around to hide my tight cheeks.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:21 pm

"You know what I can't do this, when you change call me." I said taking my bags and heading for my truck. Luckily I had money to get a cheap apartment. I moved all my shit out and moved in. I got comfy in my new place, god I hated guys like that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 24  Next