Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Dangerous Path (M-OctavianKirin)

Page 4 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 24  Next

Go down

A Dangerous Path (M-OctavianKirin) - Page 4 Empty Re: A Dangerous Path (M-OctavianKirin)

Post by OctavianKirin Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:26 pm

I was resting along the king sized bed,staring into nothing. I then moaned,growing extremely hard at his touch. "Hi magnificent."
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

A Dangerous Path (M-OctavianKirin) - Page 4 Empty Re: A Dangerous Path (M-OctavianKirin)

Post by Guest Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:28 pm

I laughed,"How am I magnificent?" i asked pulling his pants and boxer's down and shirt pulled over his head

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:29 pm

"Well,you're large for starters." He grinned.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:32 pm

I smiled,"Yes I am." I said kissing his neck and gently pumping his dick before rubbing mine against that gorgeous ass of his,"Want to get on those hands and knee's for me? I want that sexy ass." I said kissing his shoulder

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:33 pm

He moaned,thrusting into his hand. He then got on his hands and knees,smirking. "No problem."
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:36 pm

"The only reason I'm going first is because I'm so tired. Then you can take my ass baby." I said kissing his back and soon lubing him up once more smirking. I spanked him hard enough to leave a red hand mark. I smirk got even bigger as I eased myself into him and then going hard so very hard and fast

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:38 pm

He moaned as he got lubricated,then gasped as he entered. He pushed him back into his tool,driving it much deeper.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:49 pm

I grabbed his ass and squeezed,"Take that gorgeous cock baby. Take it all in that ass." I said kissing him as I thrust hard. If I hadn't of lubed him it would have hurt him with how large I was, I could barely fit in his mouth

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:51 pm

He moaned,whining out of pleasure. He rocked with his thrusts,chuckling.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:54 pm

I could feel my seed building in my cock making me swell inside him,"Your such a bad boy baby for having such a gorgeous tight ass." I said taking hold of his dick and pumping it. Wanting him to find the same rthyme as me so we thrusted at the same time.

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:58 pm

"Oh why thanks~" he said in a sexy voice. He pumped in the exact sane rhythm,his tool growing.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 23, 2013 1:02 pm

I kept my hand around his dick letting him pretend it was my ass. I soon released not able to hold back any more. My seed gushing out of him and down the backs of his legs. "God you should be baned for being such a drug." I said laying him on his back and pumping his dick a little before getting on my hands and knee's, offering my ass for him to cum into.

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Sun Jun 23, 2013 1:04 pm

He gripped his hips,thrusting deep and hard into him. He went faster and faster,harder and harder,but he kept holding back his seed. He must really be hurting him x
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 23, 2013 1:08 pm

I've had many dicks some much larger than mine. Yes I was tight but it didn't hurt that bad. "Come on baby, I want that seed." I said taking his hands and tangling our fingers together on the bed.

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Sun Jun 23, 2013 1:09 pm

He gave a final,rough thrust into him and exploded inside. He giggled, kissing his collar bone.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 23, 2013 1:11 pm

I gripped his fingers in mine and groaned, some seed dripping from my dick. I got him on his back and looked down at him before leaning down to give him a kiss,"Really you should be baned because your a drug." i said smiling as I nuzzled his neck. "I have the day off tomorrow." I said hoping we could go to the mall since I needed new clothes

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Sun Jun 23, 2013 1:14 pm

He laughed. "Why,thanks! I could say the same about your sexy ass~" he kissed him back.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 23, 2013 1:18 pm

I just laughed,"Mine isn't sexy." I said laying on my side and putting my head on his chest,"So..are we..you know..together?" i asked as I was nervous about asking him.

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Sun Jun 23, 2013 1:22 pm

He nodded,running his fingers through his new lovers hair. "Of course we are."
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 23, 2013 1:24 pm

"I mean like boyfriends." I said shutting my eyes as him running his fingers through my hair felt so good right now. i relaxed and smiled as I watched his dick

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Sun Jun 23, 2013 1:32 pm

He nodded. "Course." His tool twitched,laying down against the bed.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 23, 2013 1:35 pm

"You really thought you could seriously beat me at Basketball? In your dreams lover, oh tommorrow we have to go to the mall to get some clothes, mine are getting holes in them." I said rubbing his chest

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Sun Jun 23, 2013 6:00 pm

He grinned. "I did. And okay.. I hate shopping." He sighed,tracing swirls on his chest too.

(Wanna join Angel's Sin?)
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 23, 2013 6:03 pm

(What's it about?)

"I'll make it worth your while." I said smirking as I leaned up and kissed him. "I will even model for you and let you help pick out things." I said circling his right nipple with my finger tip

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Sun Jun 23, 2013 6:05 pm

( https://horseisland.rpg-board.net/t12235-angel-s-sin-m Basicalky about a demon who finds her and is captivated by her beauty.)

He grinned,hugging him. He pats his chest,rolling her shoulders. "Sounds great."
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 24  Next