Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Dangerous Path (M-OctavianKirin)

Page 3 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 24  Next

Go down

A Dangerous Path (M-OctavianKirin) - Page 3 Empty Re: A Dangerous Path (M-OctavianKirin)

Post by Guest Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:50 am

I got in and waited for him. I put a hand on his thigh,"How's that sore ass of yours?" I asked smiling as I leaned over and kissed him. I put a hand in his jeans to play with his dick,"I can't fuck you again but that doens't mean I can't stake a claim on you." I said putting his hand on mine in my jeans

Back to top Go down

A Dangerous Path (M-OctavianKirin) - Page 3 Empty Re: A Dangerous Path (M-OctavianKirin)

Post by OctavianKirin Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:51 am

He toyed with his,squeezing gently. He kissed him back. "It's still sore,but I recover easily."
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:53 am

I smiled,"Good." I said pulling over on. I undid my pants,"Suck me off please, I'm horny." I said taking my big girth out for him to see. I knew he liked sucking on me

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:56 am

He rolled his eyes,bending over. He sucked on his tool hard,tounge acting like a wall as it coiled and tugged.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:58 am

We most likely wouldn't see each other for the rest of the summer so why not enjoy it while it lasts? I groaned, I got on the road again and by the time we got to school i had released in his mouth and was putting my dick back inside my pants,"I needed that, your so addicting." I said locking my doors and heading into school to say good bye to some of my friends that were moving now. I sighed, I was going to miss some of my buddies that I played basketball with.

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:00 am

He washed his mouth out with the bubbler,talking to his friends. He had only one true friend,and he was gay. They sometimes liked to mess each other up,but not today. His friend was moving to Arizona,sadly. They played one last football hand together.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:06 am

I got my year book and had who I wanted to sign it and left. I hoped whatever his name was didn't know where I lived or worked. I started up my truck and headed home. I got home and felt the blow hit me square in the nose. I stumbled back and saw my dad hit me,"What was that for?" I asked,"I know your gay, your fagot." He said. I saw my stuff. I sighed I got my stuff and punched him as hard as I could, breaking his nose,"Don't ever hit me again." I said as I threw my stuff in my truck, that luckily had a top so nothing would get wet when it rained. I headed out. At least I had everything that belonged to me. I parked my truck on an abandoned road and got in back with the doors closed and locked and soon fell asleep

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:08 am

I walked back into my home after that long day of school,kicking my soccer ball around at night. I smiled,seeing the signatures on it. I kicked it over my car,quickly catching it. I was on the track team,and on the soccer team. I saw the fight,wanting to go after him
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:12 am

I cried as it hurt with how that blow hurt. I imagined fucking him again and was pumping my dick getting so horny and hard. I soon released all over my chest and stomach. I soon fell asleep very tired

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:19 am

I walked the streets,finding out where he lived. He banged on the door,giggling.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:22 am

I opened the back end of my truck,"What do you want?" i asked

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:24 am

" I wanted to see if your nose is fine,which it isn't. Cops are gonna come and arrest you if you sleep out here. Just come to my house,my parents ditched me."
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:25 am

I got in my truck and waited for him to get in with me

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:26 am

He got into the truck,closing and locking the door. "It's on maple street."
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:27 am

"Nothings changed between us. We can't have sex any more, not even oral." I said looking straight ahead and heading to his place. I hauled in everything myself easily before sitting on the couch

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:31 am

He shrugged,perfectly fine with that. He walked upstairs,sitting in his room. He rubbed his shaft,getting hyper.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:33 am

I was wearing only my boxer's and no shirt as i slept. I didn't have any blankets on me. I had both my arms under the pillow so tired

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:46 am

He fell asleep,waking up deep in the night.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:51 am

(Is he into my guy?)

I got up, took a shower, and ate something before heading for work at the auto shop. I saw some really hot guys come and go, damn did I want them, yes I did! I soon headed to his place to eat lunch at. I was really sweaty but there wasn't any point in taking a shower since I'll just get sweaty after work.

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:55 am

He made lunch for himself,a simple sandwich. He gobbled it down,grinning. "How're you?"
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:59 am

"Horny." I said heading out for work again. I had like two cars i had to finish in the next two days,"I won't be home till late." I said so he knew not to wait up for me

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:11 pm

"Oh. Well,when you get back I'm yours if you want." He grinned,finishing his meal.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:15 pm

"I'll think about it." I said nodding. I leaned down and gave him a lingering kiss before biting my lip and heading out

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:18 pm

I waved to him,going head over hell's when he left. I started to make supper.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:21 pm

I didn't almost get home till midnight. I yawned but surprisingly I had enough energy to fuck him. I found him and wrapped my arms around his waist and slip my hands down his pants to play with his dick and balls."Hey handsome." I said giving into the temptation

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 24  Next