Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Dangerous Path (M-OctavianKirin)

Page 21 of 24 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next

Go down

A Dangerous Path (M-OctavianKirin) - Page 21 Empty Re: A Dangerous Path (M-OctavianKirin)

Post by Guest Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:49 am

I chuckled,"How so?" I asked grunting as I soon rubbed my dick up and down the side of his, getting him so horny for me. I sucked on his nipples as I thrust

Back to top Go down

A Dangerous Path (M-OctavianKirin) - Page 21 Empty Re: A Dangerous Path (M-OctavianKirin)

Post by OctavianKirin Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:51 am

"It's big,and like a snake,packing a good punch." He grinned,arching his back as he felt him suck on his nip.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:57 am

"I can do a lot of things with my dick baby." I said laughing as i kissed him. I soon had his chest, stomach, and his mouth drenched in my large load of seed

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:01 am

I laughed,suddenly getting a mouthful if white liquid. I sighed,smiling at him. I exploded all over his chest and neck,watching it drip off him.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:06 am

I leaned down and kissed him,"Naughty boy." I said gripping his hips and putting him on his hands and knee's. Getting his pretty little ass ready to be hammered by me. I lubed him up and my dick before pushing hard and deep into him. I began to thrust pretty hard and fast as I spanked him, he liked getting spanked

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:15 am

I nodded,suddenly being flipped over. I perked my hind in the air,feeling him thrust into me deeply and roughly. I moaned loudly,pressing back into his shaft
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:21 am

I put my arms in front of his shoulders as I blanketed him with my chest,"You want it rough baby?" i asked thrusting so hard and deep, groaning and grunting as I thrust. My balls hitting his ass. "Jesus baby!" I shouted as I grunted

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:24 am

I was thrusted forward,shoulders hitting his arms. I looked up at him,kissing under his neck, I moaned loudly,whining in pleasure. It was such an intense pleasure to me
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:31 am

I soon grabbed his ass cheeks and squeezed as I kissed him,"Yeah baby give me this ass." I said hammering him yet being gentle in some ways. I spanked him before going back to my arms in front of his shoulders. I was going in and out hard, fast, and so deep to the hilt of my dick.

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:34 am

"Give me that shaft." I said in a sexy tone,letting out a shrill scream in pleasure,feeling his fuzzy barrier against his cheeks.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:39 am

"You got it baby." I said giving him my whole length in his ass,"You want this baby?" I asked having my dick all the way inside him, stopping thrusting

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:41 am

"Yes! I want this!" I grinned,wiggling my hips while tightening my muscles.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:45 am

I groaned as I had my hands on his hips now. I released inside his ass and god that was good.

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:48 am

I gasped,feeling him explode deep inside me. It felt like he exploded into my stomach!
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:54 am

I soon pulled out still dripping seed just a little,"That good baby?" I asked smiling as I kissed his side

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:00 pm

I groaned as he pulled out,almost collapsing. "V-very good."
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:04 pm

"I try my best." I said carrying him gently to the shower, I washed him off. I made sure he didn't have any more cum on him and washing his dick and balls

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:05 pm

I moaned deeply as he cleaned me,eyes fixed on him. "Guess this is the royal treatment."
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:11 pm

I laughed,"I guess." I said smiling as I kissed his shoulder. "Come on, mister boneless." I said having to keep him standing. I put his boxer's on and put the sheets over him and laid down beside him still laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:12 pm

I laughed along with him,feeling light headed. I crashed into the bed,suddenly passing out into a deep slumber.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:16 pm

I smiled as I soon fell asleep and slept

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:18 pm

The sun slowly rised after hours of rest,not waking up after all that last night
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:20 pm

I got something to eat as I was starving with using all that to give him pleasure

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:30 pm

I slowly awoke,stretching my arms out. I looked for him.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:32 pm

I came into the bedroom with a tray of food, some eggs, bacon, and toast with orange juice,"Time to wake up baby boy." I said giving him a kiss before putting the tray on his lap

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 24 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next