Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Trouble With You (M) (Reserved)

2 posters

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

Go down

The Trouble With You (M) (Reserved) - Page 14 Empty Re: The Trouble With You (M) (Reserved)

Post by Wolfy Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:31 pm

(Sounds good. And I've been thinking about ways for Grey to leave the pack behind, since it's a little difficult keeping track of all the characters. Not for good, but I have another wolf whom I think will make the story interesting, but I also really don't want to have to control any more than 3, so Grey and Mason might get into a fight or something, idk. I'm definitely not going to get rid of Mason and Gen, just stop with them for a while.)

Grey watched the pack as it began to wake up and move around from his bed beneath the tree. He did his best to ignore the wolves that sent him curious glances. His eyes rested briefly on Layla as she drug a doe back into the camp, and chuckled softly at her defensiveness. The fae was something, alright. He paid the pup at her side little attention, focused more so on the nature she treated it with. When he had first met her, he had not thought her capable of such a kindness. Shaking his head to dismiss the thought, Grey continued to examine the other wolves .
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

The Trouble With You (M) (Reserved) - Page 14 Empty Re: The Trouble With You (M) (Reserved)

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:56 pm

(Ah, okay. I like Grey though. ^-^ He's so funny.)

Layla sighed gently, her blue eyes wandering around the camp, watching many wolves pad by, ether greeting her respectfully, or avoiding her out of fear for their lives. She growled at one brute that glared at her harshly. "Give me that look again, I dare you!" Layla challenged, getting up immediately and snarling. The brute immediately left the clearing, leaving Layla with a dirty sneer. She shook her head, and padded out of camp, paw after paw, she made her way to the creek where she had first met Grey, and let thoughts flood her mind. Layla looked up at the sky, the sun shining down brightly, she looked down at the water for a good few minutes, then took a slight breath, starting to sing in a beautiful, soft voice.

The song she's singing lol. --> https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=_Gcrx2Ab0FM
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Sep 20, 2014 4:39 pm

Bump?
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Sep 21, 2015 7:42 pm

(Wolfy? It's been a year.)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14