Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sasha and Nico on an Adventure (M)

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Sasha and Nico on an Adventure (M) - Page 5 Empty Re: Sasha and Nico on an Adventure (M)

Post by horsegodess Wed Nov 06, 2013 5:10 pm

(can they get to wherever they're going now so we can move along with the plot please?)
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Sasha and Nico on an Adventure (M) - Page 5 Empty Re: Sasha and Nico on an Adventure (M)

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:27 am

(Yeah, sure.)

The three cats approached the city, watching cars zoom by on the road. Nico hopped up onto a garbage can and glanced around, feeling home with his familiar surroundings. "Feel more comfortable here, Sasha?" The massive tom called.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Thu Nov 07, 2013 2:44 pm

Sasha didn't reply. She certainly did not feel safe here with all of the cars and people. People were the last thing she wanted to be around. She looked up at Nico on the dumpster, and then back to the cars and lights.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:13 pm

Nico could smell her fear and discomfort. He leaped down and licked her ear, smiling encouragingly. "At least in the city, it's harder for floods and wild animals to sneak their way around." He said, chuckling softly.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:43 pm

"Yeah, I guess you're right" Sasha said apprehensively. The next thought in her mind was how to cross the busy road.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:31 am

Nico looked at the busy street, narrowing his eyes thoughtfully. Then he spotted the water drain. Austin crawled into the sewer drain and dropped to the ledge inside, meowing for Nico and Sasha. Nico nodded to Sasha. "It leads right under the street."
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Fri Nov 08, 2013 4:47 pm

Sasha was a little hesitant to go in, but she did, and her piercing eyes glowed in the darkness. She heard the sound of the cars zooming above them, but with each foot in front of the other, she followed Austin, looking back to see if Nico had followed. She admired Austin's braveness, and she felt safe with him here. He was so manly. In a cat way of course.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:48 am

Austin glanced back at Sasha, catching a glimpse of Nico's bright blue eyes in the darkness. Nico padded forward, only to hear a vicious hiss from a pitch black tom, with amber eyes. "I told you to stay out of my sewer!" The tom snarled. Nico stood in front of Sasha and Austin, unsheathing his claws and hissing fearlessly. "Lay a hair on them, and you will drown in your own sewer water!" Nico warned. But with that, the black tom threw himself at Nico, but he bravely fought, no fear in his blue eyes. Nico clawed him in the nose, kicking upwards with his hind legs and throwing the tom off balance. He pinned the black cat, feeling him struggle underneath his powerful muscles. Nico grabbed the cat by the scruff and threw him away, then nudged Sasha forward, staying close in case any others purposed a threat. Austin felt safer with Nico around. Nico always had his back, and Austin never met a cat more fearless than Nico. "Are you hurt?" Nico asked them, concern flooding his eyes. "No, I'm fine." Austin answered.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:03 pm

Bump
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum