Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sasha and Nico on an Adventure (M)

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Sasha and Nico on an Adventure (M) - Page 3 Empty Re: Sasha and Nico on an Adventure (M)

Post by horsegodess Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:30 am

"No it's fine" Sasha told Nico. "you caught it, you eat it." Listen, I have a bit of a secret after you're done eating. Sasha whispered in his ear as he chewed.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Sasha and Nico on an Adventure (M) - Page 3 Empty Re: Sasha and Nico on an Adventure (M)

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:36 am

"I'm already eating this one, so feel free the one I caught this morning." Nico continued eating, and nodded his head at her whisper. After he had finished eating his mouse, Nico sat up and looked at Sasha. "So, what did you want to tell me?" He asked politely.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:19 am

"for a cat, I don't mind water." Sasha said, looking outside at the rain.

(that was so bad sorry)
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:25 am

Nico chuckled at that. "Neither do I. I'm used to the rain, since I both hang around in the forest, and the city." His throat tightened with sadness. "I don't get to see my friends very often at all. Of all, I miss my best friend Austin the most." Nico told her, sighing softly.

(It wasn't bad at all. I've done worse. xD)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sun Sep 29, 2013 12:11 pm

(okay now what? I'm kind of at a dead end. I feel like we need a plot twist)
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Sep 29, 2013 12:17 pm

(Like I said, I'm bringing Austin in at some point. But not now. Hmmm... Maybe they would have to move dens or something because a badger or fox attacked, idk...)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sun Sep 29, 2013 12:46 pm

(wow good idea!)
Time skip:

Sasha was in a deep sleep after a long day. she was startled awake by the cry of a fox just outside the den.Sasha jumped up and hissed. "Nico! wake up!" She called.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Sep 29, 2013 1:14 pm

Nico shot awake at Sasha's cry and sight of a fox. He unsheathed his claws and hissed, his back arched with his pelt bristled. When the fox launched itself at Sasha, Nico jumped in the way and raked his claws over the dog's chest. The fox lunged at Nico, and bit onto his paw. Nico unsheathed his claws and scratched the fox's tongue, then bit it's nose. Nico lead the fox outside and battled, until the fox ran off. "Sasha, are you hurt?" Nico asked, padding over with a slight limp.

(that sucked so bad.)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sun Sep 29, 2013 5:19 pm

(haha, that seems to be a pattern in this post)

"no, I'm fine" Sasha said, her fur still standing on end and her muscled still tensed. She didn't move, she was scared and in shock. When the thunder crashed, she shivered in fright. Water was now collecting in puddles on the floor of the den, trickling in from outside. Finally, when her muscled relaxed enough for her to move, Sasha rushed over to Nico and buried her dainty head into his fur. a little whimper escaped her.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Sep 29, 2013 5:23 pm

The lightening reflected in Nico's bright blue eyes, making him look menacing. He licked Sasha's ear in comfort, then looked up at the sky. "We'll have to move dens. The fox knows we live here, and will want to move in for an easy home for her pups." Nico told Sasha, resting his chin on her forehead. Turning, he sniffed the air. "Come. That fox won't be gone long." Nico began to pad slowly forward, his pelt still bristling softly.

(Lol, ikr.)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:48 pm

Sasha loyally followed Nico. Although this was the second time she had to leave her home, she felt that she was not really leaving because she still had Nico beside her. She trotted through the the wet ground, her fur quickly becoming soaked. She hoped that she and Nico could find a warm den to snuggle up together in. The rain had come down nonstop and she was a bit worried.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:01 pm

Nico spotted a den up ahead, his gaze brightening with relief. Padding into the den, he was satisfied to see that the den was empty and stale of weeks old badger scents. Nico huffed softly as he laid down, waiting for Sasha to snuggle up next to him. "It's only a couple weeks before Winter. This is usually how it is, often raining, and cold." He told Sasha.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Tue Oct 01, 2013 4:40 pm

"Okay. I guess I'm not used to it because I was locked inside a back room my whole life." Sasha said as she picked up a trot, eager to get into the warm, dry den. She slowed to a walk and turned around once inside the den, and laid down in between nico's front and back legs. She leaned back and tilted her head to look up at him
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:50 am

Nico smiled down at Sasha, his blue eyes searching her one green. "That's why I choose to stay away from them." Nico laughed, licking her ear.

(SSS. I'm at school.)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:54 am

(no it was good)

Sasha cozied herself up to Nico, and watched the rain pour down outside the entrance.

(mine was bad)
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Oct 04, 2013 4:16 pm

Nico rested his chin on her forehead, blue eyes watching the rain fall.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Fri Oct 04, 2013 6:51 pm

Saha laid there contently, warmth radiating through and around her. She was more content with Nico than she had ever been in her life. She felt something special with him. Like she never wanted to leave him, that he was her forever companion. When Nico rested his chin on her forehead, She sighed and said, "I don't want to leave you nico".
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Oct 05, 2013 12:34 pm

Nico smiled and licked her ear, a soft purr forming deep in his chest. "And I don't want to leave you." Nico told her, closing his eyes, letting the warmth wash over his massive body.

(SSS)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sat Oct 05, 2013 12:37 pm

After a few minutes of silence she said, "I love you". And nuzzled his chest with her head gently
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Oct 05, 2013 12:44 pm

(That was quick. xD)

Nico was slightly shocked by those three words. "In what way?" Nico asked cautiously. It's not like he didn't like Sasha, he was just stunned.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sat Oct 05, 2013 8:24 pm

"Ive never been so accepted by anyone in my life. Ive never felt like ive belonged anywhere before. With you I do" Sasha said.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:07 pm

Nico smiled, "I will accept you no matter what." He promised, licking her cheek.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:13 pm

Sasha sighed and closed her eyes, falling asleep to the sound of the rain outside.

(sss)
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:16 pm

(Does she "love" him, or just as a friend?)

Nico fell asleep next to Sasha, his breathing soft and slow.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:25 pm

(well I initially wrote it as if she loved him. Also, I'm going to bed. goodnight!)
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next