Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Change Me, My Alpha [R/M] (OPEN)

Go down

Change Me, My Alpha [R/M] (OPEN) Empty Change Me, My Alpha [R/M] (OPEN)

Post by Tayssi Fri Jan 17, 2014 5:51 pm

*Image deleted due to copyright infringement.*

~~~~~~

*Image deleted due to copyright infringement.*
Without piercings

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name|| Rain

Age|| 18

Gender|| Female

Species|| Werewolf

Personality|| Much of Rain's personality is now unknown. As a wolf, she is cautious, untrusting and defensive. She will easily run away from people, like a real wolf. When cornered, she will attack, but she prefers to retreat. As a human, she is unknown.

History|| Rain grew up like a normal human; with her parents. She was an only child so she got rather spoilt. She had plenty of friends and the adults loved her. However, when she was 8, she was alone as both her parents were at work - her father a miner and her mother a nurse - she was out the back playing with her dolls. The backyard wasn't fenced off and it backed out onto a forest. She was just playing with her dolls and didn't notice as a wolf crept up behind her. When she finally noticed and she turned around, she saw glowing yellow eyes and sharp teeth as it lunged at her. She scrambled away and its jaws latched onto her thigh. The girl had screamed and thrashed around, trying to escape. Luckily, a neighbour heard her, grabbed his shotgun and came to her rescue, killing the beast. She was quickly taken to hospital. She was in there for a couple weeks, but the injury healed quickly. Too quickly.
She went back home and obviously, everyone was falling over themselves to build a fence around the backyard to keep her safe, though everyone was baffled why a wolf would attack someone - they barely ever came out of the woods. A couple weeks later, her parents at work again, there was  full moon. She shifted for the first time and in a panic, she crashed through the fence and ran into the forest. However, with no alpha to help her through the change, and being so young, Rain hasn't been able to change back to human. So for 10 years, Rain has been a wolf and her human self has nearly been completely lost. Until an alpha takes her in and helps her through the change which was never completed, she is stuck as a wolf.

Plot|| I want an alpha for Rain, a few years older than her, as I don't want any teen alphas. He finds her, takes her into his pack and helps her with fitting back into the human world. Because she can't go back to her parents' place because she's supposed to be dead, she has no where to stay, so he lets her stay at his place. They could eventually fall in love if you want.

PM me please if you're interested Smile
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down