Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alpha Rogue [T - R] [OPEN]

Go down

Alpha Rogue [T - R] [OPEN] Empty Alpha Rogue [T - R] [OPEN]

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:59 pm

Alpha Rogue [T - R] [OPEN] Big-wolf-yawn
Credit

R U K O

Aggressive canines collided together with a loud snap, scaring off a flock of buzzards surrounding what was left of the massive brute's kill. His bright green eyes glared at the birds, his ears laced back in disgust as he bared his dagger-like teeth once more. Ruko's guard slowly dropped, as did his large crown, ripping more flesh from the young doe he brought down and gulping it down his throat savagely. "Wimpy scavengers," he muttered to himself sharply, taking a few small steps away from the carcass. Life as a rogue was a lot harder than Ruko had thought it would be, but it didn't stop him from attempting to start a new pack. Maybe I could take down a pack itself... He thought darkly, his maw twitching into a mischievous grin. Ruko turned on his heels, and trotted away from the half-eaten deer, his massive paws carrying him through the slushy snow. He didn't care about what anyone thought of him. Only himself, being the boss, and putting others in their place. Of course, Ruko liked to believe that it would always be that way. Him as Alpha, everyone else below him, cowering at his mighty, powerful paws. With a snarl, the massive brute broke out into a run, searching for someone new. While Ruko enjoyed his time alone, there was nothing he loved more than being the boss. Back with his previous pack, everyone listened to him. And if they didn't.. Well, punishment wasn't lighthearted.

----

Ruko's eyes scanned the horizon, paws carrying him over a hill. Even he had to admit, the clearing was absolutely stunning, filled with full green trees, and bushes with many berries. He licked his maw, eyeing the bright salmon berries down by the creek. Trotting down the hill towards the rushing stream, he stopped right at the front of the bush, nipping the bright red berries off of the stems and gulping them down hungrily. "Bittersweet," he muttered, though he smirked softly at the taste. Turning around, he went to race off, but smacked directly into a figure. Stumbling back, his lip pulled up into a sneer, green eyes blazing with a sudden spark of anger and irritation. Looking down with those gorgeous, steely orbs, he came to look at bright blue eyes, a feminine face, and a lovely silver coat. Couldn't deny it, Ruko thought it as beautiful. Looking for a few more heartbeats, he realized it was a female. He snarled, lacing his large ears against his cranium. "Warn someone before walking right behind them, and maybe you won't be knocked over!" Ruko hissed, lashing his fluffy tail irritably. Females... He thought.

Alpha Rogue [T - R] [OPEN] Tumblr_lnxbmxhdWS1qlbe8mo1_500
Credit
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down