Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster In Me (jlthompsonvamp, Adult)

Page 10 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next

Go down

Monster In Me (jlthompsonvamp, Adult) - Page 10 Empty Re: Monster In Me (jlthompsonvamp, Adult)

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:01 pm

Ash Redfern

I sighed and opened my mouth to explain. "I am the bastard son of my father. When he found out about my existence he took me in...but not before he killed my mother in front of me. I was about ten then. I may have been the head of all the vampire's son but I wasn't the son of his mate so that made me a disgrace. I was beaten every day by the servants by order of my dad and his mate. I was kept in a tiny room, almost like a prisoner. I was given plenty to eat and nice clothes though. But I was an outcast. Then one day a girl came, I was around fifteen, and she was about my age too. She fascinated me, she was so elegant and regal for her age. She was the daughter of a wealthy vampire family and had been chosen as a bride for me. We became close and spent every waking hour together. She eventually moved in with me and I was allowed to move into a bigger, more fancy room. We were about twenty when my companion became pregnant. Everyone thought it was my baby and always congratulated me and her and wedding plans were immediately set into motion. But there was something no one knew, the baby wasn't mine. We had never even had sex, deciding to wait until we were married. Two days before the wedding she disappeared. My dad made every possible servant on hand look for her. When she was found she was with the father of her baby, a vampire from another rich family. She refused to marry me and escaped away with the guy. When I found out I went on a rampage. I killed dozens of humans that night, my anger and despair edging me on. I had trusted her and had been betrayed. All those weeks before she became pregnant I had been smelling another guy on her but I never questioned her about it, thinking nothing of it. When I finally came to my senses I went home, told my family I was leaving, and left. That was the last time I saw them." I finished and looked at her, watching her face for her reaction.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Monster In Me (jlthompsonvamp, Adult) - Page 10 Empty Re: Monster In Me (jlthompsonvamp, Adult)

Post by Guest Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:08 pm

I thought about what he said and thought about my response. "I'm sorry that happened to you Ash but you have to realize not all women are like that. I'm not. And if you think at all that this baby isn't yours your a fool and so stupid. I'm not a whore or a slut or anything like that. I don't have sex with someone I don't love Ash, I've only had sex with you, but that won't be happening again. I'm sorry but I can't be with you. You'll never trust me and I'm not going to feel sorry every time I'm around another man as a friend only." I said turning away from him. I needed to be strong for my baby even if he or she wasn't born yet

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:26 pm

Ash Redfern

"Wait please. I do trust you. I don't think all women are like that. I know that the baby you're carrying is mine. I was just afraid it was happening all over again, not the baby part but being left for someone else. I've always been told that I'm worthless and that I don't deserve to be loved or to love anyone. And I believed it for the longest time. But when you came into my life all that changed. I realized I could and did deserve to be loved and to love, just like everyone else. So please give me a chance. That's all I'm asking, is for a chance. To prove to you that I trust you and love you." I said, pleading with her. I could feel my heart tearing in two again as I looked at her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:34 pm

I turned around and walked to him. I could see the place I had hit him and kissed his cheek and closed my eyes as I took in his scent and putting my face against his neck. "I'll just give you one chance and if you ruin that I'm leaving and taking our baby with me no matter how much you beg me Ash." I said as I took his shirt off and wrapped my arms around his waist as I kissed his chest over his heart and pressed my body to his wanting to feel his body against mine.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:48 pm

Ash Redfern

I held her against me, feeling relief flood thru my body. "I promise I won't ruin it. I want you in my life." I told her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:52 pm

I kissed him,"Good. Now lets get you in the shower." I said going behind him and pushing him towards the shower to wash the blood off of him and throwing his shirt in the trash. I nodded satisfied.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:01 pm

Ash Redfern

I washed the blood off of me then looked out at her. "Want to join me in here?" I asked her, giving her a sexy and mischievous smile.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:10 pm

"Last time you asked me that I ended up pregnant." I said smirking as I leaned against the door and watched him wash his gorgeous body as I started to strip. I got in naked and kissed his shoulder before running my hands up his wet chest and kissed him.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:20 pm

Ash Redfern

"But you enjoyed it didn't you?" I replied, watching as she stripped off her clothes. I smiled when she got in with me and rubbed her hands on my chest and kissed me. I kissed her back, traveling my hands down her back to cup her bare ass.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:25 pm

"Hmm." I said as i continued to kiss him and moaned as I pushed my hips towards his, I wanted to make love. I wanted to show him that he could trust me completely

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:33 pm

Ash Redfern

I groaned when I felt her hips push against mine, knowing what she wanted. I pushed her back against the shower wall and rubbed the head of my dick against her pussy, running my hands along her body.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:37 pm

"Yes..make love to me." I said moaning as I leaned my head against the wall,"I want to feel your body gliding against mine." I said moaning as I tried to get him inside me

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:45 pm

Ash Redfern

I smiled and slowly pushed inside her, pressing my lips to hers. I let my hands stop on her breasts and tweaked and plucked her nipples, wondering what kind of reaction she would give.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:51 pm

I moaned and bit into his shoulder, I let my fangs go into his vein and I gently let my tongue go over his wound as I took in his blood. I let my hands travel up and down his back as I wrapped my legs around his waist and thrust my hips to his

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:08 pm

Ash Redfern

I groaned when I felt her bite my neck and draw blood from me. I thrusted harder and faster into her, kissing her neck.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:16 pm

I let go,"I love you." I said softly as I thrust against him more as I stroked his face. I looked into his eyes, showing him that he could trust me and that I love him so much. That I was loyal to him to the end.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:26 pm

Ash Redfern

"I love you, too." I replied, still thrusting into her. I soon felt my dick start to swell.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:28 pm

I felt him getting larger,"Oh baby." I said whimpering as I gripped his shoulders as I kissed his neck softly as I stroked his chest and gently pinching his nipples and smirked,"I can do that to." I said kissing his nose and gently nipping that as well

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:37 pm

Ash Redfern

"I can see that." I replied, groaning. My dick kept getting larger and larger as I continued to thrust into her, about ready to burst.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:39 pm

I kissed behind his ear,"Come on baby give it to me." I said sexily into his ear before gently nipping at it as I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him as I pressed my breasts against his chest

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:46 pm

Ash Redfern

I groaned and soon let my seed gush into her. I kissed her back and ran my tongue along her lips.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:51 pm

I opened my lips thinking that's what he wanted. I let my tongue come out to play as I ran my tongue against his. I put my hands in his hair and smiled,"Your so sexy when you release." I said panting as water came down on us

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:53 pm

Ash Redfern

I let my tongue twirl and twine with hers, my seed still spilling into her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:04 pm

I gently bit his tongue playfully. I arched which made his tongue come out of my mouth. I dug my claws into his shoulder which made him bleed

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:08 pm

Ash Redfern

I hissed slightly when I felt her claws dig into my shoulder and I started to thrust into her again.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next