Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster In Me (jlthompsonvamp, Adult)

Page 11 of 19 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 19  Next

Go down

Monster In Me (jlthompsonvamp, Adult) - Page 11 Empty Re: Monster In Me (jlthompsonvamp, Adult)

Post by Guest Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:13 pm

I smiled. I'll tease him,"Oh no you don't mister." I said pulling away from him and heading out as I got dressed once more as i watched him with a smile on my face as I started to walk home

Back to top Go down

Monster In Me (jlthompsonvamp, Adult) - Page 11 Empty Re: Monster In Me (jlthompsonvamp, Adult)

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:16 pm

Ash Redfern

I watched her go then I climbed out of the shower and quickly got dressed and followed her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:19 pm

I got home and headed for our bedroom. "Come on handsome." I said smiling as I got on the bed once more naked

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:23 pm

Ash Redfern

I smiled and quickly followed her, stripping off my clothes. I climbed on top of her and kissed her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:26 pm

I kissed him back and smirked,"Ready for round two?" I asked smirking softly at him

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:35 pm

Ash Redfern

"You really have to ask that?" I replied, teasing her. I rubbed the head of my dick against her pussy, wanting her to arch and take me into her instead of me pushing into her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:27 am

"You naughty naughty vampire, I know what your up to." I said thinking I'd tease him by not arching even though I wanted to. I brought his head down and kissed him possessively

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Feb 27, 2014 4:41 pm

Ash Redfern

I smiled and kissed her back. I started to push the head of my dick into her, going slowly to tease her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 28, 2014 8:09 am

I smirked evilly and reached down and gently but I knew it would shock him pinched his balls and bit at his chin. I rubbed at his dick,"Come on baby." I said pouting as I pushed up him to which caused him to be pushed all the way inside me

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Feb 28, 2014 4:44 pm

Ash Redfern

I groaned when she pushed her hips into mine and took me all the way into her. But I pulled out of her and kissed and licked my way down her body until my head came to rest between her legs. Then I gave her folds a tentative, slow lick, keeping my eyes on her face so I could see her reaction.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 28, 2014 5:49 pm

I growled as I gripped his hair,"Naughty." I said moaning as I spread my legs wider for him so he could continue to lick at my folds. I arched my back as I cried out loudly as I clenched my hands in the sheets

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Feb 28, 2014 7:02 pm

Ash Redfern

I smiled and stuck my tongue into her pussy and licked at her walls. I let my fangs extend and I ran them gently across her folds, my tongue still inside her pussy.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 28, 2014 7:11 pm

"God you naughty vampire!" I yelled but with a playful tone sort of. "I'll get you back mister." I said meaning it as I tried to get my pussy away from him

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Feb 28, 2014 7:20 pm

Ash Redfern

I grabbed onto her hips to keep her from getting away from me and I continued to lick at her walls and run my fangs along her folds, drawing a little blood and sucking it into my mouth.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 28, 2014 7:28 pm

I growled at him,"I thought you enjoyed it when I did that to you." I said now knowing I didn't think he liked it. I struggled to get free of him since it hurt with what he was doing, don't know why but it hurt when he did that with his fangs. I was very sensitive down there and it hurt easily

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Feb 28, 2014 7:34 pm

Ash Redfern

Sensing her discomfort I retracted my fangs and took my tongue out of her. I started to lick at her folds, cleaning the blood and juices off of them.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 28, 2014 7:45 pm

I closed my eyes and ran my hands up and down my face,"I'm sorry." I said sitting up and getting off of the bed. I wanted to make him happy but I blew it. I should have just sucked it up when he was enjoying it

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Feb 28, 2014 7:54 pm

Ash Redfern

I watched her get up then I climbed up to the front of the bed and sat up against the pillows. "Don't apologize. Are you tired?" I replied, giving her a reassuring smile.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 28, 2014 7:58 pm

I shook my head,"I've made you mad." I said sighing as I ran my hands through my long red hair. I didn't care if I was naked and such. I walked into the bathroom, took a shower and got dressed. I put both my hands on his cheeks,"I'm sorry baby, I'm a chicken to pain." I said

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Feb 28, 2014 8:12 pm

Ash Redfern

I gently pulled her to me and wrapped my arms around her. "You didn't make me mad. I don't think I can ever be mad at you with that sexy body of yours." I replied, teasing her a little.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 28, 2014 8:19 pm

"Ash that's not the point. I want to make you happy." i said leaning back against him and sighing as I turned my head to the side and kissed his jaw

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Feb 28, 2014 8:22 pm

Ash Redfern

I gently lifted her chin and kissed her lips. Then I pulled away and said, "You already make me happy. I'm probably the most happiest man on earth. We're starting a family together."
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 28, 2014 8:31 pm

"Are you being honest? Because you don't have to say that just because you think that's what I want to hear. I'm not saying your lying I'm just saying." I said nuzzling him

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Feb 28, 2014 8:38 pm

Ash Redfern

"I'm being truthful. I'm very happy when I'm with you. I love you with all my heart." I replied, kissing the top of her head.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 28, 2014 8:49 pm

A tear went down my face,"Your so sweet, I love you so much as well." I said smiling as I put my hand on his face and kissed him. "You are the love of my life no matter what." I said smiling as I got off of him,"Want to go hunting?" i asked curious

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 19 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 19  Next