Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster In Me (jlthompsonvamp, Adult)

Page 19 of 19 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19

Go down

Monster In Me (jlthompsonvamp, Adult) - Page 19 Empty Re: Monster In Me (jlthompsonvamp, Adult)

Post by Guest Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:38 pm

I kissed him back as I reached between his muscular legs and gently tightened my hand around his balls smiling. That was always his undoing

Back to top Go down

Monster In Me (jlthompsonvamp, Adult) - Page 19 Empty Re: Monster In Me (jlthompsonvamp, Adult)

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Mar 20, 2014 2:23 pm

Ash Redfern

I groaned when I felt her hand tighten around my balls then, without any warning, my seed gushed into her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2014 2:25 pm

"Yes baby give it to me." I said arching into him and spreading my legs wide so he could push his whole length inside me and just gush his semen.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Mar 20, 2014 2:47 pm

Ash Redfern

I slammed my full length into her and pumped my seed deep into her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2014 2:49 pm

I wrapped my legs tighter around his waist and thrust my hips up to his. I moaned and climaxed. "Ash!" I screamed his name as I pressed my breasts against his chest and cried out

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Mar 20, 2014 3:12 pm

Ash Redfern

I moaned and continued to pump my seed into her, pressing my lips to hers to take her cry into my mouth.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2014 3:14 pm

I kissed him back and gripped his body to mine. "Please." I said crying out softly and shut my eyes as I felt his seed go into me

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Mar 20, 2014 3:35 pm

Ash Redfern

"Yes?" I asked her, looking down at her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2014 3:38 pm

"I need your mouth on my nipples." I said moaning as I played with his balls some as I felt him press into my pussy more

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Mar 20, 2014 4:29 pm

Ash Redfern

I smiled and sucked one of her nipples into my mouth and licked and sucked on it.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2014 4:34 pm

I cried out and pressed my body into his and moaned. "Yes just like that baby." I said moaning as I kissed him. I pushed my hips to his, "Fuck me again. I'm in heat." I said gently growling

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Mar 20, 2014 6:05 pm

Ash Redfern

I smiled and started to thrust into her again, moving to her other nipple and licking and sucking on it.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 21, 2015 7:27 pm

I stroked his face with my finger tips and pushed more into his body. I kissed his neck and ran my clawed finger tips up and down his strong shoulders and back all the way to his rump. I even lightly ran my claw over his balls to possibly excite him but not hard. I was in heat so I let my heat scent tease him, my body was staying to him to impregnate me and to fill my stomach while a baby. I put him on his back and moved my long hair onto my left shoulder before I started to thrust against his hips and place my hands on his chest. I leaned my head back and cried out softly as I felt my inner muscles clench around him

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 19 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19