Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster In Me (jlthompsonvamp, Adult)

Page 18 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next

Go down

Monster In Me (jlthompsonvamp, Adult) - Page 18 Empty Re: Monster In Me (jlthompsonvamp, Adult)

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Mar 08, 2014 1:25 pm

Ash Redfern

I shifted a little when I felt her kiss my arm then I fell back asleep.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Monster In Me (jlthompsonvamp, Adult) - Page 18 Empty Re: Monster In Me (jlthompsonvamp, Adult)

Post by Guest Sat Mar 08, 2014 2:55 pm

I slept for a while longer but woke up. I got off of the bed and checked on my son and made him some blood since he was hungry. "Got to be quiet for daddy, he's still sleeping." I said and he nodded

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Mar 08, 2014 3:13 pm

Ash Redfern

I stayed asleep, groaning a little when I felt her get up.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 08, 2014 3:25 pm

When Tom was finished he went running to his playroom and I smiled. I went back into my room and climbed back into bed and put his arm once more around me. I settled my face against his chest as I fell asleep after taking his scent into my lungs and sighing with contentment

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Mar 08, 2014 4:40 pm

Ash Redfern

I felt her get back into bed and put my arm around her. I pulled her closer to me before I fell back asleep.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 08, 2014 4:46 pm

I kissed his forehead, "Wake up Mr. Stud." I said smiling as I linked our fingers together and I gently bit down on his fingers and let my fangs graze across them

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Mar 08, 2014 5:25 pm

Ash Redfern

My eyes fluttered open and I smiled at her. Then I gently kissed her and ran my hand up and down her back.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:05 pm

I kissed him back and smiled. I pushed away my hair and tilting my head to the side and let a claw go down my neck which made a blood trail down my neck, "Time to feed love." I said stroking his face

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:30 pm

Ash Redfern

I smiled and slowly and sensuously licked the wound on her neck then I sank my fangs into her neck, drawing her blood into my mouth.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:07 pm

I smiled and tangled my fingers into his hair and massaged his head and the back of his neck. I closed my eyes to the bliss of him feeding from me

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:14 pm

Ash Redfern

After awhile I pulled back from her neck and sheathed my fangs, licking the wound on her neck to heal it. Then I kissed her, knowing she would taste her blood on my lips but not caring.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:25 pm

I kissed him back but licked his lips and smiled. I pushed him on his back but with my lips still connected to him.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:49 pm

Ash Redfern

I smiled against her lips and continued to kiss her, feeling her push me onto my back.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 09, 2014 12:46 pm

I ran my wet pussy against his cock, "Feel that baby? I want you inside me." I said as I kept rubbing my pussy against his cock, showing him what he was missing right now. I kissed his neck and gently sank my fangs into his neck

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Mar 15, 2014 6:53 pm

Ash Redfern

I groaned and tried to thrust up into her, feeling her fangs sink into my neck.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 15, 2014 7:08 pm

I wouldn't let his cock slide in my pussy quite yet. I wanted to tease him just a little bit. I tangled our fingers together and put them over his head as I soon let my fangs retreat out of his neck and let my tongue slide lazily up his neck as I nipped his ear lobe. I was frisky tonight

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Mar 15, 2014 7:27 pm

Ash Redfern

I groaned at her teasing, my dick throbbing and twitching, begging to be buried deep inside her. "Don't tease me." I growled, trying to push myslef into her pussy.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 15, 2014 7:40 pm

I nipped his neck in warning, "Not yet handsome." I said cupping his dick and balls in my hand and playing with them, I wanted his dick so hard for me until it hurt. I was so wet, the evidence going down my inner thighs but I held myself back. I wanted to tease him some more. I kissed him and soon going into position that would give him the chance to enter me.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Mar 15, 2014 8:01 pm

Ash Redfern

I groaned and gripped her hips when I felt her play with my dick and balls, trying to pull her down onto me. The moment she was in a positin to where I could enter her I slammed up into her, moaning as her slick walls surrounded my dick. I started to thrust up into her, gripping her hips.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 15, 2014 8:11 pm

I cried out with his roughness and smiled, "That's my boy." I said gripping him by his shoulders and moaned. I was thrusting my hips against his. I made him go deeper inside me. Man I wanted him bad

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Mar 15, 2014 8:32 pm

Ash Redfern

I thrusted hard and fast up into her, using a little of my vampric speed to give her even more pleasure.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 15, 2014 8:44 pm

I wrapped my legs around his waist and when I felt him using his vampire speed I cried out very loudly as he got my good spot. I arched my upper body into him, my breasts pressing against his chest.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:12 pm

Ash Redfern

I smiled at her cry and continued to thrust hard and fast into her, still using my vampric speed.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:14 pm

I pushed my pussy up to his cock, "Yes, just like that. Give it to me baby." I said digging my claws into his back and biting my lip as I cried out and climaxed

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:30 pm

Ash Redfern

I continued to thrust into her, pulling her down for a kiss.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next