Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster In Me (jlthompsonvamp, Adult)

Page 17 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

Go down

Monster In Me (jlthompsonvamp, Adult) - Page 17 Empty Re: Monster In Me (jlthompsonvamp, Adult)

Post by Guest Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:10 pm

"The biggest mistake I've ever made was leaving you." I said looking up at him and wiping my tears away from my face as I put a small hand on his cheek

Back to top Go down

Monster In Me (jlthompsonvamp, Adult) - Page 17 Empty Re: Monster In Me (jlthompsonvamp, Adult)

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:28 pm

Ash Redfern

I smiled and gently kissed her, placing a hand on her cheek and stroking it with my thumb.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:32 pm

A tear fell from my eye, "It's true." I said swallowing past the lump in my throat and snuggling into him. I was embarrassed that I was crying in front of him

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:59 pm

Ash Redfern

"Hey, don't be embarrassed. You can cry if you want to. I don't mind." I replied, wrapping my arms tightly around her and holding her against me.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:06 pm

I just nodded and looked at him. "I'm sorry." I said to him as I saw some water trails on his bare chest

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:24 pm

Ash Redfern

"Don't be sorry. I told you, I don't mind." I replied, gently ruffling her hair.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:28 pm

I gently bit his arm, "Don't mess with the hair mister, if you want to keep that man hood of yours you'll let go of the hair slowly." I said meaning it

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Mar 06, 2014 7:53 pm

Ash Redfern

I gently and slowly took my hand away from her hair and laid it at my side. "Point taken." I said, looking at her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:03 pm

"I was kidding baby." I said smiling and snuggled into his chest teasing him. I really didn't care if he played with my hair. I kissed his chest and smiled. "Still just as comfy." I said

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:32 pm

Ash Redfern

I chuckled and ran my hand up and down her back. I brushed some hair out of her face and gently kissed her cheek.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:50 pm

I smiled. "Just as sweet as ever as well." I said keeping a hand over his heart and pressing a kiss to his heart. "I love you." I said looking up at him and kissing the under side of his jaw

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:10 pm

Ash Redfern

"I love you too." I replied, running my fingers along the bottom of her hairline on the back of her neck.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:19 pm

"Ya know you should have been a massage person." I said as I soon drifted to sleep with him doing that. I slept for at least a good solid ten hours and it was only three am so it was quite a while than what I was used to with our son being so young and needing me

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:44 pm

Ash Redfern

I smiled and after she fell asleep I soon fell asleep.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:48 pm

I wrapped my arms better around him and gently squeezed. I soon opened my eyes and groaned as I moved away from the light that was shining in my face. I growled and hid my face against his side where it was dark

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Mar 07, 2014 7:50 pm

Ash Redfern

I woke up and blinked at the sun shining in my face. I turned onto my side to get away from the sunlight and saw that my mate was currently hiding her face against me. I smiled and kissed the top of her head. "Morning, my love." I greeted her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:04 pm

"Hi." I said as I kissed his shoulder and shut my eyes and kissed his nose. "Hmmmm, is it time to get up?" I asked whimpering and whining since I didn't want to get up

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:16 pm

Ash Redfern

"I don't know. I really don't want to get up." I told her, gently kissing her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:35 pm

I kissed him back and sighed, "I don't want to get up either." I said using my powers and shut the shades so once more it was very dark in our room so I opened my eyes seeing easily

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:42 pm

Ash Redfern

I was glad when she used her powers to close the shades since the sun had been hurting my eyes. I gave her a sexy, seductive smile and said, "I know a way we could kill some time."
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 07, 2014 9:01 pm

I laughed and turned so I was facing away from him. "Hmmm, not yet baby. I might fall asleep on you if we have sex." I said putting his arm around me.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Mar 07, 2014 9:04 pm

Ash Redfern

I chuckled and said, "Alright." I pulled her closer to me, burying my face into her hair as I took in her scent.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 07, 2014 9:21 pm

"Give me an hour and I'll be up to rocking your vampire world." I said smiling and putting his arm over my hip and holding his hand as I fell back to sleep fairly fast once I shut my eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:32 am

Ash Redfern

I chuckled and closed my eyes, tightening my arm that was around her waist to pull her closer to me. I soon fell asleep, my body having relaxed.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 08, 2014 12:54 pm

I smiled and snuggled into his chest and fell asleep with his scent lingering in my nostrils. I kissed his arm when I brought it to my lips in a good night kiss even though he was asleep

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next