Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come Out Come Out Where Ever You Are (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Page 10 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next

Go down

Come Out Come Out Where Ever You Are (Adult, jlthompsonvamp) - Page 10 Empty Re: Come Out Come Out Where Ever You Are (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:47 pm

Leonard

"I've been looking for you. Do you want to come back to my apartment with me?" I asked, flashing him a handsome smile.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Come Out Come Out Where Ever You Are (Adult, jlthompsonvamp) - Page 10 Empty Re: Come Out Come Out Where Ever You Are (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:52 pm

I cocked my head to the side, "Why would I go with you to your place?" i asked confused. Yeah I did a job for him and pleasured him but that didn't mean I'd go back to his apartment. He may be my mate but I didn't trust him

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:13 pm

Leonard

"Because I'm your mate now. And you can trust me. I won't hurt you." I replied, able to detect the distrust in his voice and expression.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:15 pm

I looked at him. "I don't have a mate." I said straightening up and continued to walk down the street to my apartment and went up the stairs and walked into my apartment and locked the door

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:50 pm

Leonard

I watched him walk away then I rolled up my window and drove back to my apartment building and parked my truck. I climbed out and went up to my apartment. I plopped down onto the couch next to my other mate and leaned back, sighing deeply.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:56 am

(I thought he'd get out to convince him.)

I thought about it and walked to his apartment and knocked on his door, my cock engorged and wanting to be in my mates ass. I wanted my mates dearly, to be close to them in order to be very happy

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:44 pm

(Oh. Oppsies.)

Leonard

I heard a knock on the door and I got up and opened it and saw my other mate standing there. I smiled and said, "I'm glad you decided to come by. Come on in." I moved out of the doorway so he could walk inside.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:47 pm

I went in and shut the door before kissing his lips softly and putting my hands on his chest. I nipped his jaw and sat down in the living room waiting for his next move

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:44 pm

Leonard

I smiled and went over to him. Then I straddled him, my hands on his shoudlers as I leaned forward to kiss him.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:55 pm

I placed my hands on his ass and smiled as I kissed his lips before gently biting down on his lower lip. I searched for his wings and touched them gently. I soon undid his pants, "What do you need handsome?" i asked smiling up at him

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Apr 20, 2014 1:50 pm

Leonard

I groaned as I felt him touch my wings. "I think you know what I need." I told him, leaning forward to nip at his neck while my hands traveled down to undo his pants.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 20, 2014 4:06 pm

My erection was straining for him to release me. I kissed him a few more times and turned him around. I pulled down his pants and spread his cheeks to look at my destination. I groaned as I ran my finger tips up and down his entrance before pushing the head of my cock inside him. I felt him squeeze me and I almost released right then and there but I pushed my whole length. "Tell me what you need." I said nipping his shoulder with my teeth

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Apr 20, 2014 4:17 pm

Leonard

I willingly let him turn me around and I groaned as he rubbed his fingers along my entrance, that groan soon turning into a moan when he entered me. "I need you to pleasure me." I replied, gasping at the pleasure that was already coursing through me.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 20, 2014 4:22 pm

I shoved myself hard, causing him to hit the counter with his stomach. I gripped his hips as I roughly thrust in and out of him, I just hoped he didn't just bring me back to pleasure him and make me leave. I was rubbing my balls against his as I wrapped a hand around his girth and started to pump my hand up and down his shaft, every once in a while letting my fingers play with his balls.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Apr 20, 2014 6:29 pm

Leonard

I moaned loudly, feeling him start to pump my dick and play with my balls. I pushed back against him, moaning loudly at the pleasure he was giving me.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 20, 2014 6:46 pm

I held back from releasing inside him, I didn't want to give him my seed yet. I gripped his hips hard and roughly thrust in and out of him. "What are your intentions with me?" I asked him as I nipped the back of his neck

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:38 pm

Leonard

"I'd like you to stay here and be my other mate. And, of course, my mate's other mate." I replied in between gasps of pleasure. I moaned loudly at the pleasure he was giving me, wanting his seed.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:43 pm

I kept thrusting and thrusting and soon giving him what he wanted, "Beg for my seed." I said nipping his shoulder hard but not making him bleed. I stroked his opening with my fingers smirking

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:19 pm

Leonard

I groaned and backed up against him. "Please. Release." I pleaded with him, wanting his seed inside me.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:27 pm

I smirked, "As you wish." I said releasing my full load. My semen went down the backs of his thighs and coated his balls. I grunted softly as I soon let go of his hips that would probably be bruised soon

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:54 pm

Leonard

I moaned as I felt him release into me, feeling some of his seed run down my legs and my balls.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:59 pm

I kissed his shoulder and smiled. "I hoped you enjoyed it." I said pulling out of him and sitting down in a chair and panted. I had my arms on the table as I tried to catch my breath

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:16 pm

Leonard

I straightened and pulled my boxers and pants back up and sat down on the couch, panting slightly.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:29 am

I smiled and put him on my lap. I wrapped my arms around his waist and pressed a kiss to his bare back, "Did I satisfy you?" I asked as I possessively placed my hands on his thighs

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Apr 21, 2014 6:01 pm

Leonard

I smiled and kissed him gently. "Yes, you did." I replied.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next