Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come Out Come Out Where Ever You Are (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Page 9 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next

Go down

Come Out Come Out Where Ever You Are (Adult, jlthompsonvamp) - Page 9 Empty Re: Come Out Come Out Where Ever You Are (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:19 pm

I rubbed him between his legs, "Yes baby, oh fuck your tight." I said playing with his entrance as I rubbed the ring of muscle that was there. He was stretched wide. I kissed his sweaty back as I played with his balls some more. I put a hand on his flat stomach and pushed more into him, more forcefully which made him stumble forward on his hands.

Back to top Go down

Come Out Come Out Where Ever You Are (Adult, jlthompsonvamp) - Page 9 Empty Re: Come Out Come Out Where Ever You Are (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Apr 06, 2014 5:30 pm

Leonard

I felt him thrust more forcefully into me, which caused me to move forward on the bed. I moaned and backed up into him, meeting him thrust for thrust.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2014 5:39 pm

I gripped his hips and shoved forcefully inside him one more time before releasing all the cum inside my balls. It came out of his tight ass and trickled down his thighs as I put my chest on his back, resting for a little while as I panted. I kissed his neck and shoved a few more times. I was in runt.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Apr 06, 2014 5:44 pm

Leonard

I cried out when he released into me, my own climax following his. Then I collapsed onto the bed, panting hard, feeling kiss my neck and shove into me a few more times.

(I feel stupid for asking this but what do you mean by he's "in runt"?)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2014 5:55 pm

(He's in mating mode)

I pulled out of him and laid on my back as I panted and smiled up at the ceiling. "How did that feel?" I asked turning to face him as I kissed his shoulder

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Apr 06, 2014 5:58 pm

(Oh. Okay.)

Leonard

"That felt amazing." I replied, looking over at him as I felt him kiss my shoulder.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2014 6:12 pm

My eyes were dilated as I looked at him, "Glad you enjoyed it." I said as I got to a sitting position. I ran my fingers through my hair and sighed. My big tattoo that covered my back flexed with my movements so it looked like it was real

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Apr 06, 2014 6:14 pm

Leonard

I rolled over and sat up, stretching my back since it was stiff.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2014 6:25 pm

I got up and bent down to get my clothes. I pulled on my boxers and pants. I picked up my shirt and tossed it towards my tool box

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Apr 06, 2014 6:28 pm

Leonard

I got up and put my clothes back on. Then I looked out the bedroom door and saw my female mate sitting on the couch.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2014 6:38 pm

I looked up and smiled. "How did it go?" I asked him as I looked up from my book

Josh
When he was busy with his mate I grabbed my things and headed out of the apartment and headed home. I didn't want to impose on them and it be awkward

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Apr 06, 2014 6:56 pm

Leonard

"It went well." I replied, smiling and sitting down beside her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:04 pm

I looked around, "Then where is he?" i asked wondering what happened to him. "I think he thought you only wanted a quickie or something." I said nodding as I shrugged.

Josh
I got into my truck and started to drive towards my apartment on the whole other side of town

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:22 pm

Leonard

I looked around, noticing he was gone. "I don't know where he went. I thought he would stay." I replied.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:31 pm

"I guess you should have told him silly." i said stroking my stomach as I watched TV. "He might have felt like it was just a one time thing." I said nodding as I placed his hand where the baby was kicking

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:34 pm

Leonard

"Yeah. Probably." I replied, looking at her and smiling as I felt the baby kicking where she had put my hand.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:50 pm

"So your not going to go look for him?" I asked looking at him as I kissed his cheek and moved his hand to another place where the baby was kicking

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:34 pm

Leonard

"I don't know. Do you think I should?" I replied, gently rubbing her belly.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:43 pm

"If you felt that connection like I did, yes you should look for him. He's apart of us now." I said giving his arm a kiss since right now that's all I could kiss since I had a big stomach to contend with. "Plus for a while I won't be able to satisfy you and he can." I said giving his arm a light pinch so he'd go get both of our other half.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:13 pm

Leonard

I smiled and got up. "Do you want to come with me?" I asked her, looking down at her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:20 pm

"No, this baby is making me not feel good. So you go get him." I said nodding.

Josh
I was at the movie store, looking for something to do this weekend hoping to have some fun

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:47 pm

Leonard

I nodded and walked out of the apartment and climbed into my truck to go look for him.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:56 am

Josh
I walked out of the movie store and started to walk down the side walk towards my apartment. I hated spending the weekend on my own! I might call a few of my friends, but my instinct was to mate with my two mates.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:28 pm

Leonard

I was driving down the road when I saw Josh walking down the sidewalk. I pulled my truck up next to the curb and rolled down my window. "Josh!" I called out to get his attention, waving my hand.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:36 pm

I looked behind me, hearing my name. I looked and saw the guy that I had fixed his pipes. "What?" I asked looking into his vehicle. I leaded my fore arms on the open window

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next