Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come Out Come Out Where Ever You Are (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Page 12 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

Come Out Come Out Where Ever You Are (Adult, jlthompsonvamp) - Page 12 Empty Re: Come Out Come Out Where Ever You Are (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:28 pm

Leonard

I moaned when thrusted roughly into me, pleasure coursing through me. Then I gasped when he ran a claw over the tip of my dick then started playing with my balls. I felt myself start to get hard and become very engorged.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Come Out Come Out Where Ever You Are (Adult, jlthompsonvamp) - Page 12 Empty Re: Come Out Come Out Where Ever You Are (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Post by Guest Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:09 pm

I released my seed into him and pulled out of him, I wanted to feel his cock inside me. I went onto my hands and knee's, "Baby please." I said groaning

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:39 pm

Leonard

I groaned when he released into me then felt him pull out of me. I watched as he went beside me and got on his hands and knees. I smiled when I heard his plea then got up and went behind him. I grabbed his ass cheeks and spread them apart then pressed the tip of my dick against his entrance and entered him slowly. I started to thrust hard into him, grunting as I continued to hold his ass cheeks apart so I could get the ultimate penetration.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:24 am

I pushed back against him and it caused his cock to go deeper into me. "Baby please, I need you all the way inside me." I said taking his hand and wrapping it around my cock as I needed him touching me intimately

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:36 am

Leonard

I grunted and thrusted all the way into him, thrusting hard and fast. I started to pump his dick in my hand, bringing my other hand around to play with his balls.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:50 am

I pushed back against his cock and grunted as he played with my cock and balls. "Yes baby, yes." I said as I grew larger. I used one hand to keep me from going face first into the bed and wrapped his hand more securely around my cock. "Yes fuck me good baby, show me how bad and horny you are." I said having him be just a tad bit rougher with my balls

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:16 pm

Leonard

I grunted and started pumping his dick a little faster as I felt it getting larger. I played with his balls a little rougher like he wanted me to as I started to thrust hard and fast into him, grunting in pleasure.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:03 pm

I grunted as I was pushed forward by the force of his thrust. "Oh..." I said as I pushed more forcefully against his cock wanting his whole length inside me. Where no more cock was showing.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Apr 27, 2014 4:59 pm

Leonard

I grunted and thrusted all the way into him, feeling my dick start to swell. "Oh jeez. You feel so good around my dick." I gasped out, closing my eyes in bliss and pleasure.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 27, 2014 5:06 pm

I smiled, "Glad I can satisfy you love." I said pushing some more back against him. I shut my eyes and just felt the bliss of the pleasure he was giving me, I ignored anything else but him. I needed this, I needed to feel loved and he was fulfilling that

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Apr 27, 2014 7:13 pm

Leonard

I thrusted one last time into him then I climaxed, my seed spilling forcefully into him. I arched my back, pushing my dick further into him, moaning in pleasure.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 27, 2014 7:19 pm

I groaned and released as well. I pushed my ass into him, I felt his semen go down the back of my thighs and felt it drip onto my balls. I was panting as I wiped sweat off my face

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:17 pm

Leonard

I was also panting and I soon pulled out of him and laid flat on my back on the bed beside him.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:13 am

I put my cheek on his chest and nuzzled him before going closer to him. I kissed his shoulder, "Hope I satisfied you." I said playing with one of his hands to occupy me.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:10 pm

Leonard

I smiled and put one of my arms around him to draw him closer to me. "You did." I replied, kissing his forehead.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:16 pm

I closed my eyes and nuzzled him. I fell asleep, I hoped he didn't reject me like with what I was used to. I woke up and left the bed since I doubted he'd want to sleep with me on the bed and I laid on the couch

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:06 pm

Leonard

I grabbed his hand before he could leave and said, "Stay here."
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:17 pm

I looked down at him, "Why?" I asked wondering why he'd want to sleep by me

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed May 07, 2014 9:26 pm

Leonard

"Why else? I want you to sleep here with me." I replied, looking up at him.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 08, 2014 8:07 am

I laid back down and wrapped him in my arms and kissed his shoulder. I let my hand stay on his hip, I'd let him decide if he wanted to have another round of sex before bed

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu May 08, 2014 7:48 pm

Leonard

I smiled and wrapped an arm around his shoulders and pulled him closer to me. Then I felt his hand on my hip and looked up at him then his hand then back up to him. "I'm guessing you want sex again?" I asked with a smile, desire shining in my eyes.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 08, 2014 7:51 pm

I saw the desire in his eyes. I gently pushed him on his back and got on top of him, I kissed his neck as i rubbed my hips against his, our dicks and balls rubbing against each other. "Mmm, yes I'd like sex before bed." I said soon kissing his lips and put his hands on my ass

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu May 08, 2014 10:17 pm

Leonard

I smiled up at him then I pulled him down for a kiss, running my hand up and down his back.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 09, 2014 7:03 am

I kissed him back. Showing him that I love him and was devoted to him in every way. I tipped his head back slightly and smiled. "I love you." I said stroking his face as I put his hands and arms above his head and pinning them there as I kissed his neck. Now he was at my mercy

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat May 10, 2014 5:13 pm

Leonard

"I love you too." I replied, feeling him lift my arms up over my head and hold them there. I groaned and wiggled a little when I felt him kiss my neck, knowing I was completely at his mercy.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next