Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come Out Come Out Where Ever You Are (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Page 14 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

Come Out Come Out Where Ever You Are (Adult, jlthompsonvamp) - Page 14 Empty Re: Come Out Come Out Where Ever You Are (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun May 18, 2014 1:14 pm

Leonard

It was my undoing when he started to suck harder on my dick. With a pleasured cry I released my seed into his mouth, fisting my hands in the sheets as my dick throbbed and vibrated from releasing my seed.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Come Out Come Out Where Ever You Are (Adult, jlthompsonvamp) - Page 14 Empty Re: Come Out Come Out Where Ever You Are (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Post by Guest Sun May 18, 2014 1:22 pm

I swallowed his load and smiled. I let go of his dick and put him on his back and kissed him, letting some of his seed go onto his tongue so he'd taste himself. I then nuzzled his neck, "Your so sexy baby." I said running my hands up and down his sweaty chest and stomach as I was on top of him

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun May 18, 2014 2:03 pm

Leonard

I was panting by the time he let go of my dick and flipped me onto my back. I kissed him back when he kissed me, tasting my seed on his tongue. I looked up at him and smiled at his words. "Well, I'm glad you think so." I replied, letting my hand go forward to wrap around his dick. I stroked it, looking up at his face for his reaction.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 18, 2014 2:07 pm

"Jesus baby. Hope you can get me off, I'm just about ready to fall asleep." I said yawning as I nuzzled his neck and groaned

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun May 18, 2014 3:07 pm

Leonard

"Well, lets see if I can." I replied, giving him a mischievous smile. Then I grabbed his shoulders and flipped him onto his back. I settled myself in between his legs, eyeing his dick. Then I wrapped my hand around it again, starting to massage it as I took the head into my mouth.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 18, 2014 3:22 pm

"Jesus." I shouted as I bucked my hips, my dick pushed more into his mouth as I gripped the sheets in my hands and grunted. My dick was touching the back of his throat as I groaned before letting my hips go back down onto the bed

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun May 18, 2014 5:22 pm

Leonard

I smiled at his reaction and continued to suck on his dick, harder now. I played with his balls, fingering them in my hand.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 18, 2014 5:29 pm

I clenched my jaws together, "Your going to be the death of me." I said soon just letting go and letting my seed gush into his mouth. I tried to pull out a little so it didn't gag him

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun May 18, 2014 7:46 pm

Leonard

I swallowed his seed, pleased I had managed to pleasure him. I massaged his dick and balls, wanting to give him a little more pleasure.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 18, 2014 7:49 pm

"Baby..." I said pulling back as I closed my eyes and fell asleep. I didn't get hard after that. I fell into a deep sleep and slept for the rest of the night and half of the next day.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri May 23, 2014 6:44 pm

Leonard

I released his dick and crawled up next to him. I wrapped my arms around him and soon fell asleep.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 24, 2014 8:22 am

When I woke up the next morning I felt that he was still here. I pushed my face against his chest so the light couldn't go into my eyes as I gave his stomach a kiss. I wasn't ready to wake up yet. I kept an arm around his waist so he couldn't escape me.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat May 24, 2014 9:10 am

Leonard

I groaned a little when I felt him him move but I stayed asleep.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 24, 2014 9:17 am

I smiled with mischief in my eyes. I gently put him on his back and kissed his chest before sliding a hand down his stomach, over his hips, and until I could cup his dick and balls. He was so gorgeous and I was surprised that he wanted me. I smiled, I'd get him horny but I wouldn't give him pleasure. With that in mind I soon got off of him to take a shower

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat May 24, 2014 4:19 pm

Leonard

I awoke with a moan when I felt him cup my dick and balls and smiled up at him. Then I watched with dismay as he got up and headed for the shower. "Hey, where are you going?" I asked him, staring after him.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 24, 2014 4:30 pm

"If you join me you'll find out." I said as I climbed under the water and felt the warm water go down my long lean but muscular body. I was waiting for him to join me, it's been a while since we've had sex in the shower.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat May 24, 2014 10:22 pm

Leonard

I smiled and wasted no time following him into the shower. "Hey sexy." I greeted him, smiling and wrapping my arms around his waist.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 25, 2014 6:29 am

I smiled, "Hey handsome." I said giving him a kiss as I pushed my ass towards his dick, I wanted him inside me first. I wanted to feel him inside me

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun May 25, 2014 10:37 am

Leonard

I smiled when he pressed his ass against my dick. I rubbed my dick over his entrance for a moment before I pushed inside him and started to thrust into him.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 25, 2014 10:41 am

I was holding onto a bar in the shower and pushed my ass more onto his length, "Baby please. You know how I like it." I said wanting his hands all over me. I wanted to feel his balls touching my balls as he pushed so deep inside me. I wanted his scent on me, I wanted him to show me that I was his and his alone and no one elses.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun May 25, 2014 11:44 am

Leonard

I smiled and let my hands travel down to his dick and balls while I thrusted hard and fast and deep into him. "Alright sexy, I'll give you what you want." I told him, starting to pump his dick in my hand and massage his balls.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 25, 2014 11:57 am

I groaned loudly and pushed back into his hips wanting all of him inside me, I needed him all the way inside me. I was so engorged for him that my seed dripped from the tip of my dick. I kinda started humping his hand as I would also push back into him. I grunted as I thrust hard against his hand as my balls hit his wrist. "Fuck baby." I said. I didn't know why I was so horny. But god this fuck wasn't going to satisfy me so me and him will probably be fucking for quite awhile today

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun May 25, 2014 12:43 pm

Leonard

I grunted and thrusted all the way into him, smiling when I felt him start to hump my hand. I pumped his dick a little harder and faster, continuing to massage his balls. I pulled back a little then thrusted into him again, going deeper and deeper.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 25, 2014 12:47 pm

I leaned against his body and groaned as I took his hand and showed him how to hold my cock. "Mmmm baby, yes. I want you so desperately." I said kissing his neck as I thrust my cock in his hand so it felt like I was fucking his ass, having him every once in a while tighten his hold on my cock. I grunted and released a lot of my seed all over his hand and wrist, "Fuck..." I said groaning as I pushed back into him. I took his other hand and put it between my legs needing him there. I was so so so horny and I needed his hand, his body, and his mouth to satisfy my sexual hunger. With me spilling all over his hand and wrist I became hard and very engorged.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun May 25, 2014 2:36 pm

Leonard

I smiled and held his cock the way he wanted it held, squeezing it when he wanted me to. I felt him release all over my hand and wrist and I groaned as it triggered my own release. I continued to thrust into him, letting him put my other hand between his legs and I started to cup, massage, and play with his balls.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next