Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come Out Come Out Where Ever You Are (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Page 13 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

Come Out Come Out Where Ever You Are (Adult, jlthompsonvamp) - Page 13 Empty Re: Come Out Come Out Where Ever You Are (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Post by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 7:27 pm

I didn't know why tears were going down my cheeks but for once in my life I felt loved. I kissed his soft lips as some of my tears fell onto his cheeks as I rubbed myself against him before undoing his pants and putting a hand in his pants so I could play with him. "I love you so much more." I said nuzzling his neck. I didn't want to ever lose him, I'd die for him if I had to

Back to top Go down

Come Out Come Out Where Ever You Are (Adult, jlthompsonvamp) - Page 13 Empty Re: Come Out Come Out Where Ever You Are (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat May 10, 2014 7:30 pm

Leonard

I kissed him back passionately, feeling some of his tears drip onto my cheeks. Then I groaned when I felt him undo my pants and put a hand in them to play with me.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 7:47 pm

I got off of him and pulled his pj pants and boxers off. I kissed his inner thighs before kissing/sucking on his balls and trailing kisses/licks on his dick before kissing my way back up his body

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat May 10, 2014 8:21 pm

Leonard

I moaned as his lips trailed across my balls and dick then went back up my body. I closed my eyes in pleasure, arching my back slightly.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 8:23 pm

I smiled and put my hands on his hips and forced his hips down. "Not yet love." I said smiling still as I sucked on one of his nipples and fondled his dick and balls. I wanted him so horny that he would just beg me and try to get me to fuck him

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat May 10, 2014 8:57 pm

Leonard

I moaned when he sucked on one of my nipples and fondled my dick and balls. "Jeez." I gasped out, pleasure coursing through me.

(I have to get off now. Bye! I'll try to get on tomorrow!)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 9:03 pm

"What baby?" I said letting go of his nipple and smiling up at him as I soon kissed his neck before rubbing my dick against his.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun May 11, 2014 8:59 am

Leonard

"You know what." I replied, groaning when he rubbed his dick against mine.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 11, 2014 9:04 am

I smiled and nipped his jaw. I got him on his hands and knee's and ground my hips against his but not actually pushing into him. I wanted to torture him some before I let him have pleasure. I fondled his balls and dick some

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun May 11, 2014 9:45 pm

Leonard

I groaned when I felt his dick rub against me and I tried to back up into him. "Please." I gasped out, wanting him really badly.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 12, 2014 7:17 am

"Not yet baby." I said kissing his shoulder as I ran the head of my dick up and down his entrance. I could smell how aroused he was but just a little longer and he'd have what he wanted. I wanted to show him how much he tortured me so I was going to make him wait for my dick to be thrusting inside him. "Just a while longer love." I said kissing between his shoulder blades as I spanked him. I wouldn't allow my dick to push into him as my hips bumped into his ass. But I would spank him ever once in a while, showing him who was more dominate over whom

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon May 12, 2014 8:14 pm

Leonard

I groaned, writhing underneath him as I felt his dick rub against my entrance. My dick got harder and more erect than it already was as desire and pleasure raced through my veins.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 12, 2014 8:15 pm

"Beg me baby, beg for me to fuck you so good baby." I said nipping him hard on the shoulder as I gripped his hips and I couldn't take it any more as I just slammed myself into him. My cock slid all the way inside him until no more of my dick showed, it was all inside him

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon May 12, 2014 9:28 pm

Leonard

I was about to do what he had requested, to beg for him to fuck me, when he slammed his cock all the way into me. I gave a loud moan and moved my hands to his hips, gripping them tightly.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 13, 2014 8:19 am

I put my hands on his and held onto him. I was going at a hard fast pace as I felt sweat drizzle down my back. I leaned forward and kissed his neck. "God your sexy baby." I said letting go of his hands for a moment as I kissed his chest slightly

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue May 13, 2014 5:02 pm

Leonard

I moaned and closed my eyes, gripping his hands tightly.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 13, 2014 5:41 pm

I linked our fingers together. "Come on baby, give me your seed." I said playing with his balls and dick. I nuzzled him softly

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue May 13, 2014 8:03 pm

Leonard

I groaned and felt my dick getting larger in his hand as it prepard to release my seed.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 13, 2014 9:08 pm

I pulled out of his ass before going under him to put his large dick into my mouth as I ran my hands in the insides of his thighs as I played with his balls

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat May 17, 2014 4:06 pm

Leonard

I looked back at him, wondering why he had pulled out of me. Then I felt him crawl under me and I moaned when he took my dick into his mouth, feeling his hands run up the insides of my thighs to play with my balls.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 17, 2014 4:36 pm

I knew he was very close to releasing so I kept running my tongue up, down, right, and left on his dick. I even let my tongue go into the slit in the head of his dick. I groaned, the action vibrating around his dick making him possibly more pleasured. But I kept a grip on his hips to keep him still

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat May 17, 2014 8:38 pm

Leonard

I groaned as I felt his tongue go all around my dick, the vibrations shooting straight through my dick and sending pleasure racing through me. "Oh jeez." I gasped out, knowing I was dangerously close to releasing in his mouth.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 17, 2014 9:01 pm

I smiled and groaned once more. "You like that?" I asked running the tip of my tongue up and down the slit of his dick and fondled his balls as I ran my free hands fingers up and down his entrance

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun May 18, 2014 11:27 am

Leonard

I moaned, unable to get any words out. I jerked a little when I felt him run his tongue up and down the slit in the tip of my dick but I quickly relaxed when I felt him play with my balls and run the fingers of his free hand up and down my entrance. My dick swelled to an almost painful size and I knew I would release into his mouth any second now.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 18, 2014 11:51 am

"Baby come on, give it to me. I want your semen." I said sucking him harder, trying to get him to release. I wanted all of him inside me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next