Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remy (Mature, jlthompsonvamp)

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Remy (Mature, jlthompsonvamp) Empty Remy (Mature, jlthompsonvamp)

Post by Guest Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:22 pm

Zar
I dug my sharp hooves into the rocky side of a hill and ran up the hill. I snorted and reared, I let out a loud whinny before going back down onto all fours. My blue body glistening with sweat as I headed into the mountains of my home. I was a very rare magical stallion that defended the mountains and forest that no human has ever entered or explored. My light blue markings glowing as night fell fast in Alaska. I snorted once more as my own breath appeared in front of me as I walked through the deep snow. Lucky for me my powers melted the snow that I walked through so I stayed warm through the cold snow. My long mane and tail flowing in the cold breeze as I perked my ears and listened for anything. I wanted a small band of mares and I was looking for a herd of at least three or so mares to carry my foals. I'd protect them from anything that tried to harm them. My blue eyes searching the distance.

http://www.pageresource.com/wallpapers/20723/fantasy-horse-blue-magical-free-hd-wallpaper.html

Back to top Go down

Remy (Mature, jlthompsonvamp) Empty Re: Remy (Mature, jlthompsonvamp)

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:28 pm

Nightmare

My strong, fiery hooves struck the stone of the mountain as I galloped thru it, my long black tail streaming out behind me. My markings glowed red as I kicked up my speed and jumped over a low hill. My hooves made sparks on the stone when I landed and I kept going, my hooves creating sparks against the stone now. I was aware that my heat scent was billowing out behind me like my tail was but I didn't care. It would be the third tine I was in heat but no matter how many times I went into heat no stallion dared breed me. They were afraid of the fire I created and controlled. Cause, you see, I was an elemental horse and my element was fire, like my markings stated. They looked liked fire wisps billowing up off of something, even more so when they glowed red. I kept galloping, not aware of the blue stallion on a hill above me.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:33 pm

My head snapped to the horse and I whinnied. I didn't like anything in my territory. I didn't know it was a mare because the wind wasn't in my favor. I thought it was a stallion. I pinned my ears and went after the horse, my body cooled, I was well part water. I soon raced down the hill side and bit at the horses heels and soon smelling the heat scent and my pupils dilated and my tool came out of it's sheath, it swaying as I ran. I nipped her rump and put a front leg over her hips. I soon cut her off and my nostrils were flaring as I fixed my blue gaze at her. I let water coat my body since I didn't trust the mare not to get me with that fire of hers. I had two coats of water, one to keep the scalding fire off and the other to actually keep my body cold

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Mar 07, 2014 7:29 pm

(This is her:
Remy (Mature, jlthompsonvamp) Fire-horse )
(Image crediting: http://sonocy.com/fire-horse )

Nightmare

I neighed in anger when I felt a horse nip at my heels. I sped up, fire sparks now whipping off my tail. I felt a nip at my rump then a front leg put over my hips and a horse soon cut me off. I whinnied shrilly at the blue stallion, noticing his tool hanging out of its sheath. "Get away from me!" I neighed at him, clacking my teeth in warning. Then I whirled around and took off at a gallop again, fire billowing up around me so the stallion wouldn't come after me again. I flicked my tail as I ran, sending fire sparks shooting off in all directions. My markings glowed even more as I headed for the cave where I had made my home.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 07, 2014 7:45 pm

I put up a wall of water to protect me. I ran after her and used my water to block her entrance to her cave. "No, your in heat and I want to mate." I said growling softly as I stood in her way and stood in front of her. My blue eyes glowing as I used my powers. "This is my territory so you will abide by my rules or get out." I said pawing the ground and bowing my head in aggression.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:02 pm

Nightmare

I came to a screeching halt, sparks shooting up all around me. "Are you a crazy son-of-bitch or do you simply have a death wish? I almost ran into you! You're lucky I have fast reflexes." I whinnied at him, glaring as he blocked the entrance to my cave. Then my glare deepened at his comment and my eyes started to turn to fire. "I have no interest in mating with anyone. I'm a free mare and I would like to keep it that way. And I've been in heat two other times while I've been here and you didn't seem to mind." I said, stomping my front hooves. Then I took off again, heading for the place I called my sancutary, a dormant volcano that still had lava bubbling in the top. Other horses couldn't go as close as I could without getting themselves burned or killed. I could because I was a fire horse, and I knew the blue stalion wouldn't be able to follow me. I neighed fiercely as I kicked up my heels and sped up, my body becoming a blazing blur.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:18 pm

I smiled as I whinnied to my brother.

Zoro
I ran up a hill and stopped. Sparks coming off of the rocks when I stopped. I listened to my brother and ran down the hill and after the mare. I sped up my speed and jumped over fallen logs. My fire on my feet killing the grass and such my hooves touched.

http://shadowness.com/artorifreedom/elemental--fire

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:27 pm

(Oh my gosh, I alomst used that picture for Nightmare!)

Nightmare

I heard pounding hooves behind me and I looked back. ~Are you kidding me?! Another fire horse?!~ I thought, seeing the fire on the other stallion's hooves. I gave an angry neigh and thrust my body forward, my sped increasing. There was something these two stallions didn't know about me. All of a sudden I sprang into the air and large, fire wings sprouted at my sides. I shot into the air, fire spreading out behind me. As far as I knew, I was the only fire horse to have wings, not to mention wings like these. I rose into the air, determined to keep my freedom and not be bred.

(I was planning on her having wings I just couldn't find a picture with the wings I imagined her having.)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:45 pm

Zoro
I came to a stop and stomped my hoof. I trotted back to my brother and shook my head. I headed back to my territory.

Zar
I headed back into the mountains and walked into my cave. I laid down and fell asleep. I put up a water shield at the entrance not trusting anything to not try to kill me

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:49 pm

Nightmare

After they gave up I floated silently down to my cave, my wings disappearing. I trotted inside and put up a fire shield, not trusting that the blue stallion wouldn't come after me. I settled down into the shadows of the cave but I didn't go to sleep. I watched the entrance to my cave. If that fire stallion came after me I would be ready.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 07, 2014 9:09 pm

I soon woke up the next morning and headed out to walk my territory so no stallions were in it but i wouldn't mind my brother in it since we usually share our mares. I followed her scent easily and stood out in front of her cave, "May I talk to you?" I asked hoping she was awake

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:03 am

Nightmare

I heard a voice and lifted my head. I had been dozing lightly so it didn't take me long to wake up. When I saw the blue stallion was standing at the entrance to my cave I glared and bared my teeth. "No thanks. I don't want to be forced to be bred. Get lost." I hissed, standing and whipping my tail back and forth, which made sparks fly off of it, in warning.

(Why didn't you post in Embrace The Darkness Of My Heart?)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 08, 2014 12:36 pm

(Lost interest)

I stayed standing. "I'm not going any where till you talk to me." I said putting up ice cold water over my skin so she couldn't burn me. I wasn't going to force her, I just wanted to talk to her. "The faster you talk to me the faster I'm gone." I said nodding my head as I shifted my weight on my four hooves

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Mar 08, 2014 12:55 pm

Nightmare

I glared at him for a moment longer then I took down the fire barrier. "Fine. But if you try to force I'm not afraid to set you on fire." I warned him, flicking my tail a little. I tossed my head, my flaming mane flapping against my neck, as I waited for him to talk.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 08, 2014 2:38 pm

I looked at her, directly into her eyes. "I am deeply sorry for doing what I did. It's been a while since I've been around a mare and I forgot my manners. I apologize." I said bowing my head down in apologizing manner. I walked backwards and turned. I headed back towards the most coldest part in the mountains. Too cold for even a fire elemental to go.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Mar 08, 2014 2:51 pm

Nightmare

I snorted and watched him go. I shook my head and went tearing out of my cave. I took off towards my sanctuary, wanting to be alone. No matter how bothersome that blue stallion was I kinda felt sorry for him.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 08, 2014 3:11 pm

I liked it cold and I was thinking of moving to the coldest place in the world. I walked into my cave. I shook out my coat and laid down, I shut my eyes but putting up a wall of water. I fell asleep.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Mar 08, 2014 3:32 pm

Nightmare

I arrived at the dormant volcano and stared into the mouth of it, watching the bubbling lava. It reminded me of my thoughts, jumbled and unexpected. I turned away from the mouth and ran down the volcano. I soon arrived at the blue stallion's cave, having fire surround me to keep me warm. "Hey, can I talk to you?" I asked him, looking inside the cave at him.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 08, 2014 3:45 pm

I opened my eyes, "What is it you want?" I asked lifting my head and getting up. I stayed behind my shield and looked at her. I ignored her heat scent and controlled myself so I didn't force her. It's been so long since I've had foals running around

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Mar 08, 2014 5:07 pm

Nightmare

I took a deep breath then said, "You said you wanted foals, right?" I continued to look inside at him, moving a little closer to the shield. I calmed my fire, letting my mane and tail go to their normal black hair and letting my eyes go to their normal black. I looked like a normal horse all except for my hooves, but even the fire on them was calmed down to a slight simmer. I did leave enough fire on me to keep me warm though.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 08, 2014 8:52 pm

I cocked my head to the side confused. I didn't trust her so I didn't put down my shield, "What is it to you?" I said as I glared at her. How dare she use that against me! My eyes and markings glowed with my anger.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:09 pm

Nightmare

"I'm not using anything against you. I've decided I'll let you mate with me. I think it's about time I settle down with a stallion." I replied, watching as his eyes and markings glowed with his anger. I had made my decision and I didn't plan on going back on it.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:12 pm

"I don't breed with fire horses. The foals would have mutations." I said turning away from her and laid down once more even though my heart squeezed with what she said. I desperately wanted foals but it was true there would be mutations.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:43 pm

Nightmare

I snorted with annoyance and said, "My sister bred with a stallion like you and her foals were just fine. And she's a fire horse like me. The only thing that happened with her foals was that one was able to control water and fire." I watched as he turned away from me and laid down.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:15 pm

My ears turned towards her. "I am old, I doubt I can father foals. All I can offer you is protection, no foals." I said getting up and putting down my shield and looking at her. I walked past her with my head slightly down and headed for the stream that I kept deiced

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next