Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remy (Mature, jlthompsonvamp)

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Remy (Mature, jlthompsonvamp) - Page 3 Empty Re: Remy (Mature, jlthompsonvamp)

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2014 7:53 pm

I laid down and rested my head on the ground and shut my eyes. "Nothing can get us here." I said as I was used to sleeping by myself and keeping myself warm

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:36 pm

Nightmare

I walked over to him and laid down beside him, placing my head on his back. I sighed in contentment and closed my eyes.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:41 pm

I stiffened and looked at her before some what relaxed. I fell asleep and kept alert, my ears perked up for any sound that was off. In the morning I slowly got up without waking her and walked to the entrance to the cave and looked out. Spring was finally here.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:10 pm

Nightmare

I groaned when he got up but I laid my head on the floor of the cave and continued to sleep.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 21, 2015 5:19 pm

I nuzzled her, "Come look." I said licking her stomach as I looked at my foal. I stepped out and smiled when I felt the wind whip through my mane and tail as I saw the vast green spread through the valley and beyond. I was excited to see my first foal in over twenty years. I looked behind me at her but I decided I'd let her sleep if she wanted but I walked out of the den and grazed near by so nothing got in the den and hurt her and our foal. I hoped it would be a strong colt that would carry on my genes and spread them out among many mares once he was old enough and strong enough to hold a herd himself.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Jan 26, 2015 9:56 am

Nightmare

I felt him lick my stomach and I lifted my head, watching him walk out of the den. I got up, with a little difficulty, and followed him outside. I walked up beside him and nuzzled his neck in greeting before I bent my head to graze.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 01, 2015 10:48 pm

"Are you hurt? Your having a hard time getting up." I said worried as I licked her stomach hoping nothing was wrong and such. I kept close to her in case she needed me close by. I loved her and I didn't want anything to happen to her and such. Or maybe her being so pregnant was the reason why she was having troubles getting up

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Feb 01, 2015 10:51 pm

Nightmare

"No. I'm fine. Just a little tired." I replied, lifting my head to look at him. I leaned against him a little, my fire going so dim I was starting to look like a normal horse. Unbeknownst to me, this was a sign that I was fixing to have my foal.

(I thought I would go ahead and let her have her foal. Is that okay?)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 01, 2015 10:57 pm

I was very scared now that she was getting like that. "This is not good love, somethings wrong and I don't know what it is. Tell me whats wrong." I said whinning nervously as I paced by her and nuzzled her as my heart pounded within my chest and I was panting with my nostrils flared and my ears perked up. I pawed the ground and pressed my nose against her side not knowing what was wrong. There was a reason why I usually bred regular horses.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Feb 01, 2015 10:59 pm

Nightmare

"I'm fine. Don't worry about-" I started but was cut off when I felt a sharp pain in my belly. I whinnied in surprise and turned my head, bumping my stomach with my muzzle, wondering what was going on. Another sharp pain hit me and I snorted this time, giving my stomach another bump with my muzzle.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 01, 2015 11:06 pm

I think I realized what was happening, "Your giving birth love, the foal is on it's way." I said smiling as I nudged her stomach softly and licked her muzzle as I got her to lay down and kept my muzzle to her forehead to comfort her as I would glance at her rump every now and again to see if the foal was coming. "Everything will be fine even if this is your first time giving birth." I said trying to reassure her

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Feb 01, 2015 11:31 pm

Nightmare

My eyes widened at what he said but before he could reply I got another sharp pain in my belly and I nickered with pain. I let him help my lay down so I was on my side, my breath coming in heavy gasps. I looked up at, a little afraid. When the next pain hit, this one different in that I got the urge to push, I lifted my head and grunted, straining as I pushed.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 01, 2015 11:34 pm

"Time to push love, nice and easy." I said licking her cheek and neck and would walk to her rump to see if I saw legs and a head but not yet. I walked back to her head and laid down beside her and rested my head next to her and lipped her muzzle to keep her mind off of the pain of giving birth and sighed with pleasure that we were bringing a foal into this world to start a herd of my mate and children.

(What element should the foal be of?)

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Feb 01, 2015 11:55 pm

Nightmare

I nodded, not even noticing all the moving he was doing. At the next sharp pain I got another, more intense urge to push so I lifted my head once again and pushed as hard as I could, soon placing my head back on the ground. I nickered at him, nuzzling his neck as my breathing became faster and more labored.

(How about a mixture between fire and water? Is that okay?)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 01, 2015 11:58 pm

(Sure)

I nuzzled her back, "It's going to be okay, just keep pushing until you bring our foal into this world." I said nuzzling her behind her ear and laying my neck over hers gently and nudging her some more as I licked her swollen stomach before looking behind her and smiling when I saw half of our foal out of her and half in, "Push two more hard pushes and the foal will be beorn." I said smiling as I got up and starting to break the sack so the foal could breath

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Mar 02, 2015 4:04 pm

Nightmare

I nodded and pushed hard the next time I got the urge. Then my head fell back to the ground and I looked up at him, noticing he was looking towards my rump. Soon I got another urge to push so I did and I felt our foal finally slip out of me. I laid my head back on the ground, resting for a moment before I would get up.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3