Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warrior Cats. [T] [Dark**Light]

2 posters

Go down

Warrior Cats. [T] [Dark**Light] Empty Warrior Cats. [T] [Dark**Light]

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Mar 12, 2014 4:49 pm

A massive black cat padded back to camp, his white paws sinking a bit in the mud. He was the newly made Leader of RainClan. Ravenstar entered the camp and felt a glow of happiness when many cats dipped their heads respectfully. Even from Thistlefoot, an Elder that had been sunning himself outside the den. "Welcome back, Ravenstar!" A familiar voice greeted. It was Cougartail, Ravenstar's best friend. "Thank you, Cougartail." He meowed back to the slightly smaller tom, dark blue gaze meeting Cougartail's silver. "Crowstar couldn't have chosen a better cat to be Deputy." Cougartail said before padding away, leaving Ravenstar feeling grateful for the respect he was getting.

Ravenstar munched on a mouse, lifting his gaze to look at the sky. The sun was beginning to set, and he knew he had to choose a Deputy soon. But frankly, Ravenstar didn't know who to choose. He wanted to appoint Cougartail his Deputy, but the dusty tabby had just recently returned to RainClan after being kicked out of WindClan. Ravenstar brainstormed it, considering all of the cats fit to become Deputy. He stood up, his powerful broad shoulders relaxing a bit. A certain tortoiseshell caught his eye. It was Leafstorm. The feisty she-cat was approaching him, her emerald eyes glimmering. "Aren't you going to appoint a Deputy?" She asked, whiskers twitching. Ravenstar gazed steadily at Leafstorm, "I'm thinking about who to choose. So many are worthy." Ravenstar licked a huge white forepaw, washing it casually. "Just follow your heart, Ravenstar. You've always been good at that." Leafstorm meowed. Ravenstar nodded, watching her pad away to the FKP. He wasn't expecting anything but rude comments from the she-cat, but acknowledged her wise words, narrowing his eyes.

(Ugh, it's not very good. And I'm sorry for using the same characters as before. I'm on my phone, and too lazy for bios right now.)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Warrior Cats. [T] [Dark**Light] Empty Re: Warrior Cats. [T] [Dark**Light]

Post by Dark**Light Fri Mar 14, 2014 4:50 pm

https://horseisland.rpg-board.net/t12685-moonfire-warrior-cat-bio#355778 <-- you'll find her bio to be funny XD

A grey she-cat strolled into the camp, head high, and tail swishing. Was she deputy? No. Leader? Nope. As much as she would've liked to be, she wasn't. And she probably never would be. But that didn't stop her from dreaming. Word around the Fresh Kill Pile was that tonight Ravenstar was appointing a new deputy so she had some chance. But she was betting her brother, Greydawn, 5 squirrels (caught and killed by herself) that she wouldn't get picked. She had those squirrels bet on Cougartail, Ravenstar's best friend. But she wasn't sure how well that would hold over with the rest of the clan members, him being a recent transfer from Windclan and all. Either way, the odds were not at all in her favor.

As Ravenstar walked into the camp she barely twitched her head to him. She absolutely despised him and wasn't afraid to let him know it. He probably already knew anyway, really, Darkeyes, the blind cat of the clan, could see that with his back turned away, it was that obvious.
"What's got you in such a good mood?" Flowertail, her sister, asked.
"What do you mean?" Moonfire asked.
"You twitched your head at Ravenstar. That's the first time you've actually done something remotely close to acknowledging his leadership. What gives?" Flowertail asked.
"I've got 5 squirrels betting that I won't get picked as deputy." Moonfire said, a smile pulling at the corners of her mouth.
"Against who?"
"Who do you think." Moonfire snapped.
"Greydawn" Flowertail asked.
"Yep. And I'm almost positive I'm not going to get picked. So that means Greydawn will have to hunt and kill 5 squirrels for me. And you know how hard that is for him. And even if I get picked...it won't be such a big deal. I can easily hunt squirrels and... I'll be deputy." Moonfire smirked.
"You are an evil little cat." Flowertail said, shaking her head.
"Well, I've got fire in my soul!" Moonfire said, turning and trotting off. As she walked off she looked back at her sister. She was so small and fragile. When Moonfire turned around she ran head on into Ravenstar.
"Ugh...it's you again." she snapped, moving aside and saying "You may pass, my liege." and dipped her head. She trotted away and flopped down in her spot, which was a small hill beside a small ditch that lined the inside left side of the camp. She dipped her paw into the water and watched the ripples form around her grey paw and flow past. It reminded her, somewhat, of her own life. Her paw was the roadblock in her life, not becoming deputy when she ,clearly, deserved it. But her life had to move around the block and continue on the way it was intended. The water lingered the moment it hit her paw but slowly made its way around. She lingered at the thought of not becoming deputy, but slowly is working around it and trying to start anew.
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Location : Curled up in a hole ready for the cold embrace of death

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Mar 14, 2014 6:32 pm

Ravenstar rose an eyebrow at Moonfire, his dark blue eyes glittering with amusement. "You don't have to pretend to like me. I'm perfectly capable of reading your obvious emotions." He meowed, watching pad off.

"May all cats old enough to catch their own prey, father around High Rock!" Ravenstar meowed, his dark blue eyes watching the cats gather. He closed his eyes, praying he made the right choice. "It is time I appoint my first Deputy," he started, taking in a deep breath. "The Deputy will be Cougartail." Ravenstar meowed, and couldn't help the look of surprise in his best friend's eyes. But willingly, Cougartail jumped up to stand beside the bigger tom. Murmurs of disagreement washed over the camp. "I realize Cougartail just recently returned to RainClan, but he has always been a loyal warrior, and a true friend." Ravenstar meowed. Cougartail stepped forward. "I will do everything I can to serve this Clan well, I swear to StarClan." He promised, silver eyes glistening with pride and a slight bit of fear. The tabby jumped down from High Rock, and sat down with his clanmates. Ravenstar couldn't help but take a swift glance at Moonfire, feeling a bit bad for not choosing her. She clearly deserved to be Deputy, but Cougartail was always loyal to RainClan, even during his time in WindClan.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Sat Mar 15, 2014 8:43 am

Moonfire wasn’t surprised when she didn’t get picked. She just smiled a bit and trotted off to her brother.
“Those 5 squirrels you owe me, I want them tomorrow at noon.” she snapped, pushing him a bit.
“I-I can’t believe you didn’t get picked.” Greydawn said.
“I can. Ravenstar picked his best friend. Cougartail has been fawning over Ravenstar his entire life. He follows him around like a lost kitten, tending to his every whim. Ravenstar wanted somebody he could easily control. Not someone like me.” she snarled.
“Wow… you must really hate him.” Greydawn said.
“Oh. You have no idea.” she hissed. Moonfire slinked off to her spot again but this time just sat beside the creek. She hissed at her reflection, not seeing anyone she recognized. She didn’t even see herself. She had grown big, strong, and hateful.
“Oh Moonfire… what has the world done to you?” she asked herself.
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:36 am

Ravenstar felt a pang of sympathy for Moonfire, his dark blue eyes saddening. The thought of Autumnfur came to mind. Ravenstar had fallen in love with the tortoiseshell warrior, and they had been planning on having kits. But before they could, Autumnfur had died, saving Stoneheart from drowning in the river. Ravenstar swallowed a lump forming in his throat. "Cougartail, I'm going for a stroll to clear my head. Take over for now, please." He meowed. Cougartail just shrugged, then nodded his head before going to watch the camp.
Ravenstar padded out of camp, his broad shoulders flexing with each step. The creek came to his sight, and couldn't help but smile at the sight of Moonfire. He padded down and meowed softly so she knew he was here, and stood next to her. "I'm not here to get my ears ripped off." He joked, sitting down half a foot away from the she-cat. Ravenstar felt a nervous prick in his huge white paws, but turned his head to look at Moonfire. "How much did you bet with Greydawn this time?" He asked, a kidding little smile forming on his maw.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Sat Mar 15, 2014 5:18 pm

Moonfire jumped slightly when Ravenstar meowed. But simply scowled and looked away. She couldn’t help but smile at his question about the bet. But she played it off and snarled again.
“5 squirrels caught and killed by himself. And you know how difficult that is for him and his fumbling paws.” Moonfire snapped. She watched the water trickle down the creek and she didn’t even move a muscle. Not until she flicked her ear at the faint sound of a kitten mewing.
“You… you heard that too… right?” she said, flicking her ear again. She looked around until she saw a small kitten that had somehow managed to get itself stuck in a tree.
“Oh Bramblekit! Can you get down?!” a queen mewed.
“Momma help! I can’t get down!” Bramblekit whimpered. Moonfire looked around for someone to help. She expected Cougartail to be helping but she saw him surrounded by she-cats that were fawning over him.
“Of course… well, I guess I’ll just have to do this myself.” Moonfire muttered. She dashed off toward the tree and slowly ascended the tree.
“Hang in there, Bramblekit. I’ll get you down in a second.” Moonfire mewed, grabbing the scruff of Bramblekit. She slowly leaped down from each branch and then leaped down to the ground. She gently put down Bramblekit and said,
“However did you manage to get yourself stuck up there?”
‘Well my siblings and I were trying to see how high we could climb. I wanted to prove I could be strong, like you. So I climbed the highest but then I couldn’t get back down.” Bramblekit mewed.
“You climbed very high for such a small kit.” Moonfire mewed, “Now run along and try to find a more…safe game to play.” she continued. Moonfire trotted away after the little kit ran off to play with her siblings. Moonfire resumed her position on her hill beside the creek.
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Mar 15, 2014 5:33 pm

Ravenstar chuckled at Moonfire, trying to sound snappy. "Yes, I know how difficult it is for him. But every cat has a weak point, right?" He meowed.
Then he heard the mew, and nodded his head at Moonfires question. He turned around, and gasped in horror at Bramblekit. He sprung forward, and raced after Moonfire, watching in amazement as she saved the young kit.
"Young Bramblekit, you don't have to prove yourself to siblings. Just believe in your own strength." Ravenstar meowed gently, nudging the kit.
Ravenstar turned to Moonfire, a bit stunned by her sudden motherly instinct. "You do a lot to help the Clan. I am grateful for that, Moonfire." He said to the she cat, his dark blue eyes meeting her gray for a heartbeat.
"One at a time, one at a time!" Cougartail meowed as she cats flocked him.
Ravenstar rolled his eyes, and went to help his friend out. "Alright girls, party's over. Let Cougartail get back to his job." Ravenstar meowed. The she cats exchanged glances before padding off.
Cougartail turned to Ravenstar, "thanks for that." He blinked, a bit of irritation still showing in his silver gaze.
Ravenstar smirked. "No trouble at all." He replied. "Could you organize the evening patrol?" Ravenstar asked.
"Of course." Cougartail meowed, then swiftly padded back to camp.
Ravenstar turned back to Moonfire. "It seems I have to save him from everything nowadays." He meowed.

(I kinda like Moonfire. xD)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Sat Mar 15, 2014 6:02 pm

“I try to do good things for the clan.” Moonfire said, smiling. Then she looked at Cougartail and his flock of females. She wondered if he ever thought about having her in there. Because if he did, she would tear him to shreds.
Sometimes I think that the only thing Cougartail wants out of being Deputy is all the attention from the females…” Moonfire snarled. “He’s going to get a rude awakening when he actually has to do work.” Moonfire looked down and then laughed at his comment about saving him from everything.
“Well then perhaps, for once, you should let him fend for himself. He’s a Deputy now. He needs to know how to fend for himself. One of these days you won’t be there to save him and he won’t know what to do…” Moonfire said, matter-of-factly.
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Mar 15, 2014 6:14 pm

"Cougartail doesn't enjoy attention from so many she cats at once. He's a bit fun loving for a Deputy, but he's a good Warrior." Ravenstar replied, then turned his head to look at Moonfire
He twitched his whiskers. "Yes, he does have to learn how to deal with his own problems. But being his best friend, I like to help him. After the incident, Cougartail was all the family I knew of." Ravenstar told Moonfire, letting out a small sigh.
"Remember when I had to save Cougartail from Leafstorm after he shot a comment at her?" He asked, laughing softly.
Leafstorm had left the poor tabby in cuts and bruises. He was in the Nursery for half a moon.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Sat Mar 15, 2014 6:43 pm

“Don’t be so sure.” Moonfire said, acknowledging the fact that he had a glint of irritation in his eye when Ravenstar told off the she-cats. “Didn’t you see the hint of irritation when you told off the cats?” Moonfire asked, laughing a bit. She had never realized how much nicer he was, even though he took her spot as Deputy. After Ravenstar revealed that little tidbit of information about his past, she felt a little bit bad about being mean to him. Then she was reminded of the…incident with Leafstorm.
“Well, he should’ve known not to mess with her. She’s almost as lethal as me. Good thing he never talked to me… otherwise he’d be spending a moon with my sister, Flowertail. But he probably enjoyed that half a moon with her.” Moonfire said, but thought about it for a moment. “If he lays a single paw on my sister I will personally tear him to shreds and then dispose of him.” she hissed, her fur puffing up.
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Mar 15, 2014 6:59 pm

"He was irritated with the she cats. Didn't you hear his tone when they were flocking him?" He asked, a bit puzzled.
"Hah! Leafstorm is just as bad as you!" Ravenstar meowed heartily, "I've learned not to mess with Leaftorm. She left some pretty nasty scratches." He sat down, and looked over at Moonfire.
Ravenstar gazed back at camp, sighing softly. "Cougartail is smart enough not to hurt your sister. And if he attempted to, I wouldn't let him." Ravenstar told her.
He let his dark blue gaze fall to look at his paws, then back up to Moonfire. "We should get back to camp. Dusk is approaching." Ravenstar meowed, turning to pad back to camp, but waited for Moonfire to follow.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Sat Mar 22, 2014 1:07 pm

Moonfire followed after Ravenstar and smirked at Greydawn as he sighed, knowing he lost the bet. She smiled as he hunched over and slowly padded into the warrior den. Moonfire almost started walking toward the Deputy's spot but covered it up as if she were going to see her sister in the medicine cat's den. As she trotted into the cave-like den she smiled to see her sister busying herself with the organization of her herbs.
"Moonfire, could you pass me that catmint, please?" she asked, not looking up from her work. Moonfire gently picked up the catmint and passed it over to her sister. "Thank you." Flowertail said.
"I'll leave you to your work. You look busy." Moonfire said, trotting back to the warrior den. She curled up in her nest and mumbled, "Don't forget about those squirrels, Greydawn. Because I won't." Moonfire closed her eyes and fell asleep.

Last edited by Dark**Light on Sat Mar 22, 2014 6:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Mar 22, 2014 1:50 pm

(I had something else in mind for Cougartail. It's not that I don't like your idea, it's just that I get so easily confused with prophecies and stuff like this so early in an RP.)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Sat Mar 22, 2014 6:57 pm

(I got confused because in the bio I said that he could betray the clan and get removed from his position and you said "Yeah sure. Something like that, I guess." so I took that as you wanted to use that idea.)
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Mar 22, 2014 7:31 pm

(Oh yeah. Sorry about that Dark. What I meant was, something could happen to Cougartail where he is stripped from being Deputy. What I had in mind, was that Cougartsil could be ambushed or attacked to the point where he can barely move for long enough where Ravenstar must choose a new Deputy.)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Thu Mar 27, 2014 4:08 pm

(Alright. Well that was bad communications on both of our parts. But I edited the last post I made so it just ends with her going to sleep. But I still think it would be cool to have a prophecy about it and they misinterpret it or something so everyone is protecting the wrong cat or something... idk.)
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:44 pm

Ravenstar smiled when he watched Moonfire disappear into the Warriors' den, his dark blue gaze rolling over to see Cougartail padding towards him. "Evening Cougartail." Ravenstar greeted, watching the light brown tabby as he sat down.
Cougartail dipped his head, then sat down beside Ravenstsr, silver gaze directed towards the Warriors' den. "Do you ever miss being an Apprentice? Looking up to the bigger cats?" Cougartail asked.
Ravenstar sighed. "Sometimes, I guess." The massive black tom replied, looking up at the stars.
"Sometimes it feels like you were always RainClan. That... Incident in RiverClan, is almost forgettable." Cougartail said.
Ravenstar nodded, "get some sleep, Cougartail. Another big day is tomorrow." He meowed before padding into his den, and curling up, closing his eyes tightly before falling asleep.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:20 pm

Moonfire woke up with a gentle purr. She smiled as she walked out of the den. Her brother glanced at her and then his jaw dropped.
"Woah. Somebody alert Starclan. Moonfire is actually smiling!" he said. Then he whipped around and raced of to his other sister, calling her name wildly. Moonfire's smile quickly faded when she remembered last night. She then trotted out of the camp and sat on her perch by the border. She always kept a sharp eye out for any trespassing Windclan cats. They had gotten more common since Cougartail's switch over. Moonfire took a moment to look away to the Shadowclan border. Her father had been from that clan. He went back after she was older but his attitude had already come through to her.

After a few moments of not seeing anything at the Shadowclan border, Moonfire heard leaves rustling. Windclan cats thought they were so cunning and were trying to sneak over.
"Don't even think about it." she snapped.
"And what's a pretty kitty like you going to do?" a cat snapped.
"Excuse me?" Moonfire snapped, a growl rsing in her throat. Her fur prickled as the cat repeated themselves.
"Oh you've done it now." Moonfire snarled. She turned around and lunged for the cats, chasing them toward the camp, unknowingly. As she recognized a landmark she knew it was too late. She was too late. Moonfire let out an ear piercing yowl and lunged for one of the cats. She stopped one of the cats and sent them running home in pain. But the other had gotten ahead. She knew it was hopeless but she had to try to catch him before he got to camp. Moonfire chased him in a hot pursuit but every time she lunged she just barely missed him. Then she saw the camp and knew, she had to get the cat or the camp was in danger. Then suddenly the cat disappeared into a bush and she knew... he had reached the camp seconds before she had.
(maybe this is where Cougartail is hurt. Like he gets attacked because his back was turned while he was filing the queens into the nursery or something. idk... but do whatever you want.)
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:01 pm

(I actually plan on having Cougartsil get attacked by a baser or fox, or dog, or something. >:3)

Ravenstar heard the yowl and raced out of his den, and meowed loudly to warn the clan. Cougartail looked up, then hurriedly lead the queens and kits to the Nursery, while Ravenstar helped Thistlefoot to the Elders den. The WindClan tom appeared, and then two other toms came from behind him. A flash of tortoiseshell fur whipped by, and attacked the toms. Ravenstar recognized Leafstorm, the fiery she-cat. Leafstorm tripped one tom to his belly, and clawed him across the face, before Ravenstar yowled. "Stop!" He hissed, getting Leafstorms attention. She hissed at him, and sneered. Ravenstar ignored the she-cat, and turned to the three ts. "What is the meaning of this?" He snarled, his muscles bunching up. One tom, a ginger tabby, looked up with hatred. "We demand Cougartail back into WindClan!" He spat. Cougartail hissed. "I was kicked out, for one. Two, I would have left anyway, because I was treated like fox dung!" He meowed angrily. "Moonfire, come with me to escort these cats. Cougartail, take charge while I'm gone. Leafstorm, Stoneheart, and Sunpaw go patrol RiverClan borders, all the way up to Fourtrees." Ravenstar sent the orders, then turned to Moonfire. "I hope you don't mind. But I think you of all cats would be best to help me escort them." He told her, blinking once.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Sun Jun 15, 2014 9:55 pm

Moonfire slowly followed Ravenstar.
“I could’ve killed them. All you had to do was just say the word and I would have.” Moonfire spat. One of the cats hissed at Moonfire and she, angrily, hissed back.
“Oh like you would’ve tried to kill me.” the brown tom spat.
“Don’t try me. You’ll be sorry.” she hissed.
“Oh, I will?”
“Considering I’m in the presence of the leader I will refrain from ripping you to shreds, tearing you limb from limb, or perhaps even oh… I don’t know, sending you to the Dark Forest… where you belong. Now shut you sorry little jaw and move. It seems to me the more you talk the less you move.” Moonfire spat. After that the brown tom was silent.
“My apologies your highness.” the other tom snarled.
“Oh, do I need to teach you a little lesson as well?” Moonfire hissed, stepping, intimidatingly, toward the tom.
“I dare you.” he hissed.
“Don’t you even think for a second that I wouldn’t love to tear your weak little pelt off of your body and then feed your carcass to a fox. But, like I said, I’m in the presence of the leader so I will try to refrain from doing so.” Moonfire snarled.
“Oh plea-“ the tom began. He stopped when he saw the fire in Moonfire’s eyes grow to the point that he was genuinely afraid.
“Now, do you really want to come back into Rainclan territory?” Moonfire asked. The Toms shook their heads. “Now, run home to your leader and tell him how big scary Moonfire, the she-cat, beat you up and sent you crying home to your mummy’s.” Moonfire snarled, menacingly. The toms looked back as they crossed over the border. “Oh and if you ever think of stepping foot in our territory again,” Moonfire snarled, “I’ll be waiting.” she said, with a chipper and high pitched voice. After the toms disappeared into the brush Moonfire turned to Ravenstar.
“My apologies. I just can’t stand Windclan cats. They think they’re co cunning.” Moonfire hissed. She changed her attitude and looked straight into Ravenstar’s eyes. “Why did you think I was best to escort them?” Moonfire asked, very curious about the leader’s motives.
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:03 pm

Ravenstar shook his head at Moonfire. "Remember Moonfire, a cat doesn't have to kill to win a battle. What pride is there in killing?" He meowed to the she-cat, trying to talk sense.
Ravenstar watched as the cats quarreled, and a deep growl formed in his throat. He cuffed one of the tom's ears and hissed. "Enough fighting! You will not return to WindClan with our escort, and shall not return to our territory. If any of my warriors catch you here without permission, they have my granted authority to attack." Ravenstar hissed.
He turned to Moonfire at her question. "Because you are fierce in battle, and definitely much more controlling than most of the cats in our clan. And you saved Bramblekit." Ravenstar replied.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down