Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Loves Journey (Mature, Blaze)

Go down

Loves Journey (Mature, Blaze) Empty Loves Journey (Mature, Blaze)

Post by Guest Tue Mar 18, 2014 3:51 pm

Sasha
I trotted through the forest, I stayed down hill from my prey. I was stalking a few does, I hunched down looking at them and soon launching myself forward. I shot forward and the deer ran forward, I started to drive them into a gorge that would trap them. I soon ran them into the gorge and lunged at the weakest doe, I dug my teeth into it's neck and brought her down, the other deer fled for their lives as I soon suffocated her and she died. I started to rip into her. I kept my tail down over my rump as I was in heat.

http://alleghenysc.org/?attachment_id=16922

Back to top Go down

Loves Journey (Mature, Blaze) Empty Re: Loves Journey (Mature, Blaze)

Post by Guest Tue Mar 18, 2014 3:57 pm

https://2img.net/h/i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg301/Fremen_NO1/BlondeWolf.jpg
((I;m gonna have him not be a forcer...))

Ace

On this sunny day, I was just walking through the forest, minding my own business when I heard the cry of deer. Hearing that, I knew that this was a good chance to catch me some lunch. As such a coincidence, I ran right into the herd, tackling a buck accidentally. But I gripped his throat, holding on tight until he fell, dead. I took a few deep breaths to get my breath back before I ripped into the carcass.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 18, 2014 4:04 pm

When I had finished my dinner I trotted to the river and drank some water to clean the blood off of my muzzle. I licked my paws as I laid in the sun for a little bit before I headed to my den. I shook out my fur once I was finished. Finally it was spring. I trotted into my den and curled into a ball and fell asleep but was very alert.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 18, 2014 4:10 pm

Ace

After I ate my fill, I dragged the carcass over to the side, pushing him into a vacant cave. Then I trotted around the forest, absentmindedly passing her den. When I smelled her I turned around and looked in the den, wagging my tail a little bit when I said, "Hi ma'am!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 18, 2014 4:13 pm

I lifted my head as I was awakened and I started to growl at the male, I lifted my lips off of my teeth and showed my canines. I got up and my fur was on end from aggression. I didn't trust males as far as I could throw them. Which wasn't far. I walked forward and was ready to attack.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 18, 2014 4:26 pm

Ace

I yelped when she got so aggressive, I lowered my tail and said quickly, "Woah, Woah, WOAH!! I'm not here for that! I was just saying heelo! Jeesh..." Then I decided, I wouldn't let he show any dominance over me, so I raised my tail, curving it over my back to show my dominance.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 18, 2014 4:30 pm

I showed that as a threat so I lunged and bit down on the back of his neck and clawing him with my claws. I was growling as I dug my large canines into his neck and was showing him that he can't dominate me so easily. I let go of him and bit at his legs, "Get out of here before I kill you." I said snarling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 18, 2014 4:33 pm

Then she ticked me off, I snarled and leapt at her, as I wasn't even in her cave, yet. I roared and gripped her neck, hard so she couldn't get free. I wasn't going to kill her or anything, just try and calm her downa bit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 18, 2014 5:45 pm

I sank my teeth into his front leg and started to tighten my teeth down on his bone, ready to break it. I didn't care if I was in pain or bleeding. If he wanted to kill me he was going to go down with me. I tore at his underbelly with my claws.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 18, 2014 6:14 pm

Then I growled jumping away from her and yelled, "Alright!! I'll i wanted was to say hello. Now, bye!" After he spoke he trotted out of the den and ran into the forest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 18, 2014 6:30 pm

I smiled, "Coward!" I yelled. I walked out of my den and headed for the water as I didn't want his foul blood on my very light gray coat. I trotted the rest of the way and walked into the water, the slow moving stream washing the blood out of my coat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:34 pm

He yelled behind him, "Bitch!!!" Then he managed to be at the same stream, lapping the water out gently with a wet coat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:44 pm

I took in some water and walked out. I shook off the water and headed back to my den. I curled up in a ball in the very back of the cave and fell asleep but very much alert for anything or anyone to come into my den

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:59 pm

I sighed, letting my paws lead me to a shelter. Soon I found myself in a old dug-out tree caves. I plopped down on my side, groaning with sleepiness as I drifted off to sleep.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down