Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forbidden Love. [R] [~Blaze~]

2 posters

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

A Forbidden Love. [R] [~Blaze~] - Page 2 Empty Re: A Forbidden Love. [R] [~Blaze~]

Post by Guest Fri Apr 18, 2014 6:45 pm

As her father calmed down, Febaria sighed in relief, watching closely as Kyzer led Lotus into the den. She didn't want him hurt. But when Kyzer came back over she just mumbled, "I don't want anyone dead right now." Then she trotted away, her muscles tensed as her legs moved across the camp. But interrupting Kyzer, Lotus coughed to get his attention. He wanted him to know why she was like that, why she closed everyone out.

[Sorry bout the Lotus part, just want Kyzer to know. Razz]

Back to top Go down

A Forbidden Love. [R] [~Blaze~] - Page 2 Empty Re: A Forbidden Love. [R] [~Blaze~]

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Apr 18, 2014 7:19 pm

Kyzer nodded at Lotus, and padded after Febaria, his strong and muscular build tensing up. He stopped beside her, and licked her cheek gently. "What's bothering you, Febaria?" He asked, meeting her gaze steadily. The brutes friendly dark gaze softened, gazing deep into her blue.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 18, 2014 7:26 pm

As Kyzer padded up beside her, Febaria snarled, "God dammit! I'm fine Kyzer." She was always her worst after dreams about her mother, because she felt it was her fault she was dead. But then the fact hit her that he had licked her, so she looked at him with a questioning look. She wasn't mad, or glad. Her feelings right now were so mixed up that she didn't know what to think, so she just looked back down at the dusty ground. She couldn't tell him, not her. It was too hard to even think about it, much less talk.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Apr 18, 2014 7:55 pm

Kyzer just shook his head. "Both me and Lotus have noticed. Just this morning you ran into the den and sat down at Lotus's paws." He said gently, blinking once. When she looked at him with a questioning look, he knew what she meant. "It was a little lick of comfort." Kyzer shrugged, then smiled gently at her.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 18, 2014 8:04 pm

Finally, she couldn't hold it in, "Just leave me the fuck alone Kyzer! Why does it matter to you!" Against her nature a single tear went down her silky white cheek fur, then she quickly wiped it away with her paw. Then he just turned and tried to walk away again, her emotions getting the better of her. And she didn't want him in the way.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Apr 18, 2014 8:13 pm

"Because I fucking care, Febaria. Lotus cares. And honestly, I hate to see a fae look so upset. So afraid of something." He said calmly, sighing softly. Kyzer's heart sank as he saw the tear that fell, and gently pressed his nose to her shoulder to comfort the fae. When Febaria started to walk away, Kyzer felt a bunch of emotions. Hurt, guilty, and mostly... Alone. He had been abandoned by his mother not long after he was off milk, and at 6 months, his father had died in a fire, along with his two sisters. His older brother was unknown, but Kyzer was too hurt by his mother to care about it. "Thanks, mother, for leaving me." He whispered, looking at the ground.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 18, 2014 8:58 pm

Suddenly she went stiff, looking down and shaking her head, mumbling something under her breath that wasn't audible. Then she turned to him, "You shouldn't. No one should. Only me. My father should hate me, I should be fucking banished okay! It was my fucking fault!" But as she saw his muzzle move like he was speaking she asked, "What was that Kyzer?" Once again a couple tears streamed down from her electrifying blue eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:28 pm

Kyzer growled. "Don't talk like that. Your father shouldn't hate you, and I sure as hell don't!" He snapped. When she asked him what he had said, he only sighed. "When I was very young, my mother abandoned me and my siblings, leaving us with our father. And when I was 6 months, my father died along with my siblings, all but one, in a fire. Ever since then, I've been on my own, stealing and fighting to survive." Kyzer told her, holding back the angry tears that threatened to fall. "And now I'm a prisoner, being beaten just like I was when I was young, with nobody to defend me, but me." He added, feeling the hatred for his mother growing.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:49 pm

With a shake of her head, Febaria turned to go the other way once again before h told his story. Then she turned and went over to him, giving him a comforting nuzzle on the should before she choked up, speaking as she could between her sobs, "I...I snuck out as a pup...and g-got cornered by a fox...my-my mo-mother-er  found me. SHe t-t-tackled the thing and fell over a c-c-cliff...m-my f-f-fault..." To hell with her siblings in her mind, they died because they had no mother. It was her fault their mother was dead.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:11 pm

Kyzer was taken aback by the sudden nuzzle, but that surprise grew as she told him what happened, and as she started to cry. Kyzer nuzzled her shoulder comfortingly, his voice barely more than a whisper, he said, "that isn't your fault. Foxes are devious creatures." He licked her ear gently, blinking his gaze softly as his eyes met hers. "I had done the same thing as a pup, only I encountered a coyote." Kyzer told her, but still felt terrible for the fae.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:44 pm

As he spoke to her she looked up at him, her blue eyes glassy with tears, but she didn't believe him. If she hadn't gotten out of camp, her mother might still be here. Trying to hide what she was doing, crying that is, she pressed her face against his shoulder to let her tears soak into his fur. As he licked her ears, her ears flicked as a instinct, but she didn't mind.

[Okay I had a idea; What if there was one brother that was Febaria's favorite brother that all of a sudden poofed back in suspiciously so Kyzer was suspicious. But Febaria welcomes him back and loves he's here, but when Kyzer follows the brother into the forest, he's really been sent to assassinate Febaria to wipe out the packs best fighter to weaken them. You like? Or no like XD?]

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Apr 19, 2014 12:00 am

[No, not really. I actually plan on bringing Kyzer's mother in for a short while later in the topic. And MAYBE, Kyzer's older brother.]

Kyzer could feel her tears wetting his pelt, and nuzzled her neck to comfort the fae, feeling a wave of sympathy wash over him. Silas watched from afar, and he didn't like Kyzer one bit. But being wise, he only padded away, leaving the two alone. "Your mother must've cared for you more than anything." He whispered, closing his dark eyes and sighing.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 19, 2014 12:07 am

[Ohh ok.]

Febaria took a few deep breaths, calming her tears and sobs to a minimum after a couple minutes. Then she looked into his eyes, hers a blood-shot blue, and sighed, "I'm sorry Kyzer..." What she found comforting was he knew what is was like to lose the people you cared for, and she really appreciated that about him. Then she sighed, looking down, "I need to go Kyzer. Goodnight." Then with a farewell nose touch to his shoulder, she walked back to her den with her head down.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Apr 19, 2014 12:32 am

Kyzer smiled, and licked her ear. "Goodnight. Sleep well." He replied before padding back to his den, laying next to Lotus. The old gray wolf lifted his head. "How'd it go?" He asked, his voice raspy. Kyzer laughed silently once, and gazed over at Febaria's den. "It went better than I expected. She's alright. Tired and still a bit upset, but she's better." He told Lotus before falling asleep, without nightmares this time.

(Now what? xD)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 19, 2014 12:03 pm

[No clue xD]

Febaria laid in her dark den, high on her ledge with her emotions actually calmed. How was that possible? Either way, she laid her large white head on her paws before she closed her eyes for a good night's slumber. Tonight, there were no nightmares, no dreams, no anything. Just peaceful sleep.

[Sorry it's short]

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Apr 19, 2014 12:11 pm

In the morning, Kyzer woke up a little later than he had expected, but there was still a rabbit left for him. He ate it rather quickly, then poked his head out of the den. "Febaria?" He called softly, careful not to make anybody else suspicious.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 19, 2014 12:44 pm

In the morning as the sun poked through the den entrance, Febaria sat on the ledge gazing out into the dusty clearing. But quickly she leapt down and tried to inconspicuously grab two rabbits for Kyzer and Lotus. She was successful. With a shake of her white pelt she padded over to the two males' den and laid one in front of each of them. When Kyzer awoke she whispered, "Shh. Do you want to go for a walk?" She knew a secret tunnel that led out of camp nearby the prison den that they could go through easily.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Apr 19, 2014 2:31 pm

Kyzer was almost taken aback when she asked him to take a walk, but nodded, and rose to his massive paws. He smiled gently at Febaria, and shook out his thick black pelt, then blinked his warm brown eyes. "Where to?" Kyzer asked subconsciously, a bit desperate to learn more about the feisty fae, his crush growing every day he spent with the Tribe of Whirlwind.

(Wanted to use the fonts again. <3)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 19, 2014 3:28 pm

With a feisty look she grinned, then shook her head, "You'll see when we get there." Then she looked out at camp, seeing many of the wolves still sleeping in their dens. Lazy idiots. She then signaled for him to follow her then she took off, just fast enough he could keep up. After a few minutes they arrived at their destination, a beautiful waterfall with a small lake coursing below them.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Apr 19, 2014 3:35 pm

Kyzer followed her easily. He was a lot faster than others thought, and wouldn't be treated like a pup. Kyzer stopped next to her, his eyes widening at the beautiful sight that stood before them. He climbed up a ledge that was behind the waterfall, and he dashed forward, leaping through the waterfall, yelling "Kal-a-bunga!" as he splashed into the pond, laughing carelessly. Kyzer's head bobbed up, and he looked at Febaria with a fun loving smirk. "Great place for a swim!" He called, still laughing as he swam around. Kyzer nipped at the water, wanting a fish, and chased it down the stream. Then he tripped in the water, and sat there grimly as fish leaped up and smacked him in the face. Getting irritated, he snapped, and caught a fish subconsciously. "Stupid!" He mumbled.

(I love Kyzer. xD)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 19, 2014 3:57 pm

[He's hilarious xD]

Febaria watched as Kyzer jumped, half expecting him to fall on a rock. But when he didn't she smiled and climbed up, ran back then surged forward leaping into the water below. She returned his smirk, nodding and yelling over the roaring waterfall, "That's why I come here." Then she watched in complete humor as he fought to get a fish, laughing as hard as she could while still staying afloat.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Apr 19, 2014 4:09 pm

[I know! XD That's why I love to RP as him.]

"I don't think there would be any other reason!" Kyzer called back, twirling slowly in the water as he swam around, acting fairly childish as he continued to twirl like a dolphin or whale would. "Narwhals, narwhals, swimmin' in the ocean, causin' a commotion, cause they are so awesome, YEAH!" He sang, almost bumping into a rock, but swiftly got out of the water and started to laugh. Kyzer climbed back up the cliff, and stood proudly, his toes hanging over the edge, and then. He slipped on some moss, and fell back into the water.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 19, 2014 4:21 pm

A smile showed on her muzzle, climbing out of the water to shake the wetness from her long coat. She just laughed at his song, thinking what a hilarious idiot he was. But the good kind of idiot. But she turned just in time to see him slip and fall. Her heart sank and began beating a million miles and hour as she surged forward. "KYZER!" She screamed his name, desperately searching the water for any sign of his black coat. Her limbs shook in fright as she awaited for a sign of him.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Apr 19, 2014 4:29 pm

Kyzer bobbed up and held onto a rock. "I'm fine, Febaria. The water is no more than 7 feet deep!" He barked, laughing softly and continued swimming around. Kyzer climbed out of the water, and looked at Febaria for a moment before clibing back up to the cliff. He laid down somewhay, and hung his head over the edge, looking upside down at Febaria. "You look hilarious upside down!" He teased, smirking cockily at the white fae.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 19, 2014 4:49 pm

As he bobbed up she gasped in relief before growling, "You fell off a god damn cliff! Are you aware there are rocks don there?" But she couldn't stay serious for long, not with this goofball. She chuckled, looking up at the male and shaking her head sarcastically, "It's mutual." Then in just a couple bounds, she was at the top of the cliff with him, looking over the trees, into the now bustling camp. But she wasn't worried or wanting to go back, nope, not at all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next