Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wolf, The Fae and her pup|| CLOSED

2 posters

Page 11 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next

Go down

The Wolf, The Fae and her pup|| CLOSED - Page 11 Empty Re: The Wolf, The Fae and her pup|| CLOSED

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Jan 27, 2015 5:12 pm

(Oh, I thought he said it. xD)

Lilly watched as White Eyes pad away, suddenly feeling guilty. She didn't mean to get so upset, but she liked Raven, and felt he deserved better.

Raven's ears pricked up at Neka's words, and he only shot her a glance. "It's nothing. I'm fine." He lied, though he made himself sound assuring. "Just taking a little time to myself, I guess."
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Wolf, The Fae and her pup|| CLOSED - Page 11 Empty Re: The Wolf, The Fae and her pup|| CLOSED

Post by AnimalLove Tue Jan 27, 2015 5:17 pm

"If you were fine, you wouldn't be so tense," Neka said softly, looking the pup over. "You shouldn't lie to a mother," she smiled with the wag of her tail before growing serious. "You don't have to keep up a guard around me Raven. I think you're an outstanding young individual and you shouldn't hide your gifts just because others bully you." She glanced back before facing him again. "You're a good pup and anyone who says otherwise should be ashamed of their selves."
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Jan 27, 2015 5:30 pm

Raven looked up at Neka, his purple eyes gleaming. "They all treat me differently because.." He stopped himself for a moment, looking at his paws. "Because Devio is my father." Raven finished, closing his eyes. Devio was short for Devious, and the brute was very well known for forcing faes and killing others for pleasure. He was a truly evil wolf, with a desire to cause misery to others, and gain power. Everybody knew who Devio was. "He had forced a female in Durnal's pack, Siren, and later she had me. She had gone to stay with Devio to keep him from hurting any other of Durnal's pack members, and then he.. He killed her when she tried to run away when I was two months old. I managed to escape, but Devio is still out there." Raven explained, shuddering softly.

Devio- The Wolf, The Fae and her pup|| CLOSED - Page 11 922902f92f079ad617268716ff842331
Credit
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Tue Jan 27, 2015 5:40 pm

Neka frowned softly and lightly nuzzled the pup. "It's okay," she said softly as she nuzzled him before reaching a paw to bring him close as if he were her own son. "It's terrible what happened to your mother, but just because you're father is evil doesn't mean you are too," Neka added as she nuzzled the top of his head.

"You know what I see Raven? I see a big heart in a small body and a determined will. You'll make a get wolf one day but you shouldn't let what others think of you bother you. If it comes down to it, I'll protect you with my life." She promised before rising to her feet. "You are a good pup Raven and you shouldn't let anyone tell you otherwise....and..even if you believe that no one in this pack likes you...I like you," she added before giving him a mother lick on the forehead. "Be careful, your training might be later on I hear," she said as she turned to walk back towards the pack.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:21 pm

Raven tensed at Neka's gentle gestures, but soon relaxed. He wasn't used to a loving, warm feeling from anyone. "Well, thanks." He murmured, nuzzling her flank gently, before trotting back to camp, wondering where Serenity might be. Raven smiled softly when she came into sight, and padded quicker to camp. He nudged her gently. "Hey." He greeted solemnly. Serenity smiled and nipped his ear. "Hey, Raven. Are you alright?" She asked. "Yes, I'm fine. Thanks for asking." Raven replied, enjoying the feeling of talking to someone he felt comfortable with.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Wed Jan 28, 2015 7:49 am

Neka smiled as she watched Raven before sniffing low to the ground to search for Durnal and Blaze. She had noticed a new scent over the territory but couldn't pinpoint where it was coming from.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:43 am

Durnal stood close next to Blaze as they looked out over the cliff, the horizon peaking through the mountains. "Thinking of names for the pups?" Blaze asked. Durnal shrugged his massive shoulders. "I've been thinking about it. I've got a boy and girl name. Dakota or Braekon for the boy, and Genocide for the girl." He replied, smiling softly. "Genocide? After our great grandmother?" Blaze asked. Diurnal shook his head. "I like the name. But I'm gonna ask Neka about them."
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Wed Jan 28, 2015 5:09 pm

"Blaze? Durnal?" Neka asked as she searched for them, flickering her ears back and forth.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Jan 29, 2015 6:20 pm

Durnal pricked up his ears, and nudged Blaze for him to follow, padding toward Neka. "Yes, love?" He called, padding over and touching his nose to hers.

Aries- The Wolf, The Fae and her pup|| CLOSED - Page 11 9abc20150a2476f03e3dd9d9d345a424
Credit

Vero- The Wolf, The Fae and her pup|| CLOSED - Page 11 Brown-wolf2
Credit

(Forgot to show Aries and Vero's looks. xD)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Thu Jan 29, 2015 10:51 pm

"There is a new scent in the territory," she explained, as she gently nuzzled under his chin before wagging her tail. "What were you and blaze up to? Just catching a moment to yourselves?" Neka teased, perking her ears forward.

(They are so beautiful.)
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Jan 30, 2015 8:44 am

Durnal tilted his head, "a new scent? Is it Wolf?" He asked, his emerald eyes meeting hers. When she asked about him and Blaze, he smiled softly. "We were actually discussing pup names." Durnal told her.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Jan 30, 2015 10:11 am

(I had an idea. I think if it's a wolf scent, I'm gonna bring in Ash, a childhood friend of Durnal's. Back when they were pups, they had a bit of a "thing" and Anakin had a crush on Ash. That's one of the reasons why he hates Durnal so much.)

Ash- The Wolf, The Fae and her pup|| CLOSED - Page 11 Black-wolf-from-the-back
Credit
She's a dark gray female, with lavender eyes and a lithe structure.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Fri Jan 30, 2015 3:40 pm

(Omg! I like the idea and sure! It'll be in some drama and spice it up for the pack and feel like Durnal is caught between two faes and he doesn't know if he wants his first love or his true love.)

Neka blushed and cleaned her throat some, wagging her tail as he stated the second topic that the discussed. "Puppy names already? But dear, we haven't even-" She paused as her ears flicked forward as she caught a fate sound in the distance. She sniffed before taking a step back. "Did you two hear that?"

AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Jan 30, 2015 4:35 pm

(Yeah! Maybe Durnal doesn't realize he's making Neka jealous by paying so much attention to Ash!)

Durnal was about to say something, when he heard a sound. Lifting his nose up, he took a sniff, and the strong scent of a female wafted into his nose. He padded into the dense bush, and beckoned for them to follow. "Who's there?" A feminine voice growled. Durnal padded forward, looking upon the fae. "Come any closer and I'll- Wait a second.. That necklace." The female inspected Durnal's frame and the necklace. "Durnal?" She asked, her lavender eyes widening. Durnal sniffed the fae, gently and a familiar scent filled his nose. "Ash!" He barked, wagging his tail. "I- I thought you were- But you and the fire! I knew you were still alive!" Ash exclaimed happily, and the two bumped heads, and nuzzled each other's cheek gently. "Well, what do ye know! How's a goin', eh?" Blaze called, padding up and smiling. "Blaze, it's so good to see you!" Ash barked, nuzzling him as well. Blaze laughed and nodded. "Ash this is Neka. Nka this is Ash, a good friend of mine from when we were pups." Durnal told them. Ash smiled and dipped her head.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Fri Jan 30, 2015 4:52 pm

(lol DRAMA BOMB)

Neka paused at the sudden sight of the fae, uncertain if she was a friend or foe before the sudden outburst from Durnal and then followed by Arrow. She stood silent for a moment but wagged her tail as she saw that female wolf, Ash was welcomed. "Hi, nice to meet you," she said with a bow.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Jan 30, 2015 5:27 pm

Ash nodded, "Nice to meet you too." She replied, then turned to Durnal. "I've heard so many stories about you, that's why I went looking. But after a while I just.." Ash looked at her paws. Durnal's emerald eyes softened and he touched his nose to her ear. "Hey, it's okay. I'm here, aren't i?" He encouraged. Ash smiled. "Come. I'm sure you would like to meet the pack."
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Fri Jan 30, 2015 5:32 pm

Neka noticed the extreme friendliness and thought against it. Durnal wasn't the type, but still his every closeness to the new fae made her uneasy some, and it was the heat season but she tried to ignore her raging hormones.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Jan 30, 2015 6:17 pm

Durnal had lead them back to camp, and Ash couldn't help but feel impressed. She always knew Durnal was a natural leader, but his pack was incredible, and so well behaved. A few wolves dipped their head in greeting, and a few respectfully bowed their heads to Durnal. Others stayed casual. "Who is that?" Denahi spat, glaring at Ash, and stalking forward, teeth bared. Durnal snarled and stepped in front of Ash, lashing his tail. "I'll have your tail removed if you hurt her." Durnal snarled. Denahi was surprised by Durnal's aggressiveness, but nodded, and slank away. "Who was that?" Ash asked, watching Denahi. Durnal glanced at her. "That's Denahi, one of the Head Warriors."

Denahi(In case you never got a picture)- The Wolf, The Fae and her pup|| CLOSED - Page 11 Harryswolf_zps66ddeb38
Credit
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Sat Jan 31, 2015 9:15 am

Neka had never seen Durnal so aggressive before and her tail flicked as how he shut down Denah so quickly. She shifted a little uneasy but paused when Loki trotted over followed by White Eyes, curious to see who the new member was. White Eyes dipped his head as Loki sat Blaze and looked up at him with a mischievous grin. "Do we have a new pack member?" White Eyes asked, looking at Ash with curiosity.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Jan 31, 2015 10:12 am

Durnal nodded, and looked over at Ash, meeting her gaze. "You are very welcome to stay, Ash." He told her, smiling softly. "Oh, I don't want to intrude.." Ash replied cautiously, looking at the other wolves. Durnal shook his head, "nonsense. You're not intruding." Durnal reassured her.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Sat Jan 31, 2015 11:55 am

Loki noticed his mother being quietly and she wagged her tail some but he could tell that something was bothering her even if she acted like she was all calm. Neka smiled softly at Loki to reasure him but looked back at Dunal as she watched his interactions with Ash.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Jan 31, 2015 3:37 pm

(I think I might have Denahi and Ash get together. Cx)

Denahi glared at Ash with his golden eyes, and Ash returned the look. Durnal nudged Ash softly, glancing at her warningly. Ash was a strong fae, but Denahi could get pretty vicious. "Just ignore him." He muttered to her. Denahi flattened his ears, and turned away.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Sat Jan 31, 2015 3:41 pm

(Awww....that's gonna be so cute. XD)

Neka noticed Dehnai's expression and went over to nudge his shoulder slightly. "Everything okay?" She asked, offering a gentle tail wag.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Jan 31, 2015 3:46 pm

(Yeah. :3)

Denahi turned his head and just shrugged his broad shoulder. "Yeah, I'm fine. Durnal and Ash just seem very close. I can tell it's bothering." He replied, narrowing his gold eyes, glancing over at Ash.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Sat Jan 31, 2015 3:59 pm

"It's fine," she said with a loose shrug. "I mean...if he's cool with her company than that's what he wants I guess but...just...how do they know each other so well?" She asked, arching her eyebrow.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next