Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wolf, The Fae and her pup|| CLOSED

2 posters

Page 7 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next

Go down

The Wolf, The Fae and her pup|| CLOSED - Page 7 Empty Re: The Wolf, The Fae and her pup|| CLOSED

Post by AnimalLove Sat Jan 10, 2015 8:07 pm

"We must get back. The pack must be thinking about where their alpha is," she said as she rose to her feet slowly.

Loki grinned and jumped up to bop her head with his paw.

"I feel drunk," he mumbled, closing his eyes some.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

The Wolf, The Fae and her pup|| CLOSED - Page 7 Empty Re: The Wolf, The Fae and her pup|| CLOSED

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Jan 10, 2015 8:12 pm

Durnal nodded, and rose to his feet. "Need any help?" He asked, concern clouding his eyes.

Serenity barked and jumped on him.

Lilly laughed and smirked. "It'll ware off in about an hour or so." She told him.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Sat Jan 10, 2015 8:24 pm

"Yes," she answered shyly. "You don't mind do you?"

Loki smirked and side stepped her, wagging his tail as he watched her.

He chucked and closed his eyes fully before whispering softly, "Don't do anything while I sleep."
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Jan 10, 2015 8:31 pm

"Not at all," Durnal moved back and allowed Neka to lean on him.

Serenity swiped her paw at Loki's leg, tripping him.

Lilly chuckled. "I won't." She replied, rolling her eyes.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:03 pm

Neka leaned against him and sighed as he took off most of the strain from walking.

He shook himself and rolled back to his feet before jumping for her again.

"That's good to hear."
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:06 pm

Durnal smiled, and started slowly walking, keeping himself straight for the best support, and licked her ear reassuringly, emerald eyes meeting hers for a moment.

Serenity rolled onto her back, and pawed Loki's ear, smiling softly.

Lilly smiled, and laid down a couple feet away from White Eyes, resting her head on her paws, and closing her eyes.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:13 pm

(Should we skip ahead to spring?)
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:14 pm

(Sure. xD)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:21 pm

(XD)

Time had passed since the horrible war and time seemed to flow gradually for the pack. Neka's wounds have healed as well as White Eyes who could be seen not too far from Lilly. Loki had now entered his teen years and had gotten bigger, stronger, and had lost all of his puppy fat. He had even become more serious at time, but he was still fun and cheerful and loved spending time with his 3 best friends since he had joined the back.

Spring had come and with that the in heat session of the females. Neka, being an experienced fae and a mother had learned to keep herself calm and humble and avoid her urges to try and seduce a male but now that her and Durnal's feelings were known for each other she was curious to ask him or even if she was his alpha female. She didn't stay too focused on the thought as Loki trotted over and grinned as he nuzzled his mother. "Hey mom!" He beamed, flashing a wolf grin.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:35 pm

Durnal stood next to Blaze as they watched the pack tend to their duties, the two brothers shoulder to shoulder. "Blaze will lead the Afternoon patrol! Take Denahi, Trinity, and Nexus with you." Durnal ordered. Blaze nodded, and rounded up the three other wolves, speaking to Denahi about where to patrol. Durnal's emerald eyes rested on Neka for a heartbeat, then looked away to start organizing another patrol on the other side of the territory.

Layla had stayed with the pack, the gorgeous fae racing through the forest, training herself, like usual.

Lilly was in her den, organizing new herbs, mushrooms, and other stuff.

(lol that sucked cx)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:38 pm

(lol it's fine. XD)

Neka smiled and nipped her song's ears. "Look at my little son growing up," she teased, wagging her tail. "You're in your precious teen years."

Loki smirked and nodded. "Yeah, I wanna see if Layla, Blaze or Durnal can train me. What do you think?" His mother shrugged her shoulders casually. "I say if that's what you want to do then go for it my son."

White Eyes shook himself as he walked and looked at Lilly. "Still fixing up your herbs I see," he chuckled as he sat on his haunches.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:50 pm

Durnal barked for the pack's attention, once the patrols were back, and watched as wolves gathered around. "I announce five new apprentices. Arrow, Bluejay, Loki, Raven, and Serenity." He started, then looked. "Denahi.. You will be Serenity's mentor. You have shown excellent determination, and I trust you will pass this on to Serenity. Blaze, you will be Arrow's mentor. You have shown true courage and wisdom, and I know you will pass all you know to him. Layla, you will be Raven's mentor. You have shown great skill, strength, and determination. White Eyes, if you can, I would like you to be Bluejay's mentor. You show great wisdom." He said, then turned to Loki. "And finally, Loki. I will be your mentor." Durnal announced.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:02 pm

White Eyes bowed as he looked at Blue Jay. He had been impressed by the young blue black pup.
Neka's and Loki's eyes widened after the announcement was over. "I'm gonna be trained by Durnal!!" He cried, jumping excitedly as he looked at his mother. "Can you believe it! I'm gonna be trained by the alpha!"
She nuzzled her son and wagged her tail. "I'm so happy for you." She whispered. "Listen to everything that he says and give it your best."
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:07 pm

Bluejay smiled and padded over to stand next to White Eyes, his steely dark blue eyes watching Durnal carefully, not once leaving the Alpha.

Durnal leaped down from High Rock, and nuzzled Loki gently. "You'll do great, Loki." He assured him, smiling softly.

Blaze padded over to Arrow, and smiled, while Denahi padded to Serenity and gave a nod of approval. Denahi didn't show much emotion, but he was a disciplined teacher.

Layla sat next to Raven, the pitch black pup. "Will I become an assassin like you?" He asked, looking up at Layla with his purple orbs. Layla shrugged, "that depends on how willing you are." She said to him.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:14 pm

Loki bowed as he stood tall for a moment and looked at his friends and smiled before turning to face his alpha again.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:28 pm

(Hey, if my post is bad, I apologize. I am pissed right now. XD)

Durnal padded over and nuzzled Neka softly. "Your son will do great. I see a Leader in him." He murmured.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Sun Jan 11, 2015 7:50 am

(Oh no. Why? Is everything okay?)

Neka nuzzled him back and wagged her tail. "I'm so glad that you offered to teach him. He's so excited that he can't stop talking about it," she added softly before looking into Durnal's eyes. "You have done so much for us."
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Jan 11, 2015 2:21 pm

(Yeah. Just homophobic and stupid people on Facebook. XD If one is homophobic and mean about it, I get mad. If one can't spell right, I get mad. Put the two together and I become a volcano. XDD)

Durnal smiled and licked her forehead, his emerald eyes meeting hers. "He would make a fine leader one day. I can see it in him," he replied, then shook his head. "I care about you, Neka. And Loki."
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Sun Jan 11, 2015 4:19 pm

(Are they teasing you because you're gay or something? If so, that's not right. T_T)

"And I care a lot about you too Durnal," she said softly, looking back into his eyes. "Loki also cares about you deeply. He looks up to you and sees you as...a father figure." Neka smiled before nipping at his cheek gently. "Durnal, come with me," she said softly as she turned to trot away, teasingly letting her tail flick at his nose.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Jan 11, 2015 5:21 pm

(No, just stupid people on a Facebook page are spreading hate. And I'm bisexual. XD)

Durnal nodded, and followed Neka out of camp, his emerald eyes curious as he followed the fae. "Where are we going?" Durnal asked, padding to her side.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Sun Jan 11, 2015 5:27 pm

(Nothing wrong with that lol.)

"It's a surprise," Neka said softly as she smiled at him. "It will be fun I promise."
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Jan 11, 2015 5:31 pm

(I'm 78% gay and proud. XD)

Durnal tilted his head and continues following, his emerald eyes gleaming.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Sun Jan 11, 2015 5:36 pm

Neka led him slowly down the river,careful where she stepped as she kept walking down the cobblestone path that. The sound and sight of the water flowing, the birds chirping, and the sun peeking through the trees only added to the beauty of the scenery as they two wolves continued on. "I discovered this place by myself on pro troll, " she explained as she paused by this wide open meadow full of purple flowers and a stream cutting through it.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Jan 12, 2015 5:52 pm

Durnal's eyes widened at the beautiful scenery, pondering about how he never knew this was here before. "You have a keen eye," he murmured, licking her cheek gently, looking at all of the trees, and birds, and most importantly, the stream. "I bet Blaze knew this was here, but never told me. He loves finding cool places and keeping it a secret." Durnal chuckled, shaking his head. "We must go soon though. The gathering is tonight." He added, sighing softly.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Tue Jan 13, 2015 10:26 am

Neka nodded as she turned after him. "Lead the way then," she barked cheerfully as she nipped under his chin.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next