Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Won't Break [R] [JunKy]

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

I Won't Break [R] [JunKy] - Page 3 Empty Re: I Won't Break [R] [JunKy]

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Jan 24, 2015 5:49 pm

(It's alright, I totally understand!)

Shay had zoned out for a while, thinking about Nisha, and what she was. She was most likely with a guy or something, but she couldn't help but worry. Shay was ripped from her train of thought when Elora spoke, and turned back to look at her. "Sure, you can put them in the hall closet over there." She replied, gesturing her hand to the closet on the left of the hall.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 25, 2015 5:24 pm

Elora stood, snatched up her things, and opened the closet, placing her things inside in the quietest way she could manage, before closing it once more and plopping back on the couch. Throwing a nervous glance at Shay, she twiddled her thumbs on her lap. Say something, Elora. Don't be all quiet and all like you normally are. You're hanging out with Shay for God's sake. Despite this mental kicking, she found her lips refused to move, and instead of speaking, she continued to toy with her fingers, anxiously staring down at her lap.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Jan 25, 2015 5:32 pm

Shay glanced over at Elora, watching her fiddle around with her thumbs, and smirked softly. The girl sure was quiet, but Shay didn't particularly mind. She cleared her throat and looked over at the television. "Want to watch a movie or something?" Shay asked, raising an eyebrow. "You can choose if you want, I don't really care." Shay added, shrugging her shoulders.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 25, 2015 5:38 pm

Elora's head snapped up when she heard Shay spoke, and she broke out into a quick grin. "Oh, yeah!" she replied, spent a moment thinking about possible movie choices, and her expression lit up as she came up with an idea. "Up for a horror movie?" A single brow of hers lifted slowly as she waited for her answer. It'd been at least an eternity since she'd last seen a scary movie, and she couldn't help but feel excitement pick up her heart rate at the thought of having to hide behind blankets to feel protected from some likely fake, yet horrifying, scary film.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Jan 25, 2015 6:06 pm

Shay laughed when Elora suggested a horror movie, and nodded. "Is that even a question? Yes!" She exclaimed, walking over to rummage through the horror movies that she had. She picked out a few she had loved as a little kid, and a new one, and smiled. "So the Conjuring, Nightmare on Elm Street, or Insidious?" Shay asked, laying the three movies out on the table. Shay hadn't seen The Conjuring, only a bit and turned it off because Kayden was too chicken to watch it. She waited for Elora to answer, glancing awkwardly at the floor and sipped her root beer.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Jan 30, 2015 7:11 pm

Bump? Sorry I'm impatient! xD
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 31, 2015 11:22 am

[Haha, no worries.]

Elora stroked her chin thoughtfully, trailing her hand out from the tip of her chin as if she had a heard, then smiled. "How about... The Conjuring?" She hadn't seen any of those movies, but The Conjuring sounded the most ominous by far, based solely off the name. In all honesty, she had no idea what she was getting them into by choosing this movie - what the film was about was completely beyond her.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Jan 31, 2015 12:48 pm

Shay nodded and opened up the case, slipping the disk into the DVD player. She changed the input from TV to DVD, and smiled softly before getting the popcorn she had made, and set it down on the coffee table. Shay hadn't seen the movie, but for some reason she knew she would sit through it. Shay very rarely got scared. "Alright," she muttered, sitting down on the couch as the movie was about to start.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 31, 2015 4:11 pm

Slipping off her shoes and nudging them with her foot to the side of the couch, she sat cross-legged on the cushion, with her hands resting on her ankles. Elora leaned forward, swiped up a few popcorn, and popped them in her mouth. Normally, she'd bury her popcorn in sugar, but, nonetheless, this popcorn was still pretty damn good. Maybe because it's Shay's popcorn? She pursed her lips together. Dear Lord, Elora.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Jan 31, 2015 4:19 pm

Shay ate a few more pieces of popcorn as she watched the movie, her blue eyes not leaving the TV unless it was to grab her root beer, and make sure she didn't spill it. She adjusted her position just a bit, so she was leaning back against the couch. A "scary" scene popped up in the movie, and most would find it scary. But Shay didn't move a muscle. She just kept staring intently at the TV as if she was expecting the scene to happen, taking another sip of her root beer.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 01, 2015 3:40 pm

Elora watched the movie between ever-so-slightly cracked fingers, her heart jammed up into her throat and beating so rapidly she was almost concerned for her well-being. Despite the safety she felt being hidden behind her hands, she still flung halfway across the couch and flailed her arms around in a sad attempt at defense, making some unearthly sound as she panted. It'd taken her a moment to feel Shay beneath her, and she froze. Shit shit shit shit shit shit.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Feb 01, 2015 10:05 pm

Shay had struggled not to laugh as Elora watched the movie through her cracked fingers, but didn't want to be an asshole like she usually was with Kayden, who couldn't handle a scary movie if he tried. Before she could react, Shay was suddenly knocked over by a large mass of weight, and it only taken her a second to realize that Elora was literally on top of her. Shay met her dark eyes with her own blue, and swallowed a lump in her throat, feeling a bit nervous herself. This is what happened with Naomi... Shay immediately shoved those thoughts out of her head, and leaned her head back a bit, trying to avoid the closeness between her and Elora. "I'm sure you're quite comfy up there, but do you mind getting off?" Shay asked sarcastically, putting on a smirk.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 01, 2015 10:19 pm

Elora's face cheeks became hot enough to bake cookies on them at hearing Shay speak, laughing nervously and scurrying back to the other side of the couch. "I'm sorry, so sorry. I didn't - I wasn't - I didn't mean to jump onto you, but I just did anyways, and I'mjustreallysorry, I really didn't mean to," she blurted out, then realizing she'd been blabbering, promptly shut her mouth. She breathed out her nose and rubbed the back of her neck. The air seemed to become so thick with Elora's own anxiousness it was a struggle for her to breathe - like she was trying to gulp in air through a straw.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Feb 01, 2015 10:26 pm

Shay's casual smirk grew into a full closed mouth smile, shaking her head and laughing a bit. "It's alright. Kayden has done it a few times, and it's more awkward then," she replied, and scooting over a bit closer to Elora, reaching for the remote. She turned the volume down on the TV just a few notches, and glanced over at the brunette, quirking an eyebrow. "I figured it might help if the volume wasn't at 48." Shay stated, a small chuckle forming. Waiting for Elora's reply, her mind drifted off to Naomi. Her pretty, hazel eyes, and long brownish blonde hair.. Shay blinked, pushing her ex to the back of her mind, reminding herself that she hated Naomi.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Feb 01, 2015 10:43 pm

(By the way, this is Naomi. xD)

I Won't Break [R] [JunKy] - Page 3 Tumblr_mkpnp8rzet1rgp0zio1_500
Credit
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Feb 09, 2015 7:29 pm

Bump? I'm so impatient I'm sorry. cx
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Mar 08, 2015 12:25 pm

JunKy? ;-;
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 08, 2015 12:48 pm

[I'm here. c:]

Elora threw Shay a weak grin as she spoke, then chuckled anxiously as she lowered the volume of the TV. Running a hand through her short, brown hair, she sighed quietly. Dammit, Elora. If your pulse picks up any faster you might need to check yourself into a hospital. She popped a few pieces of popcorn in her mouth, leaned her head back against the couch, and tried her best to ease her nerves, mentally telling herself everything was okay and nothing was wrong. When she felt alright, she perked up again. "So, um... What songs do you know on guitar?" she asked, then felt like slapping herself -- she probably shouldn't be asking questions in the middle of a horror movie.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Mar 08, 2015 12:56 pm

(Omg yay. c:)

Shay kept her eyes on the screen, not even moving when a jump scare happened. She drank the rest of her root beer, then set the can down on the coffee table, her eyes glancing over at Elora. Why did she feel kind of attached to this brunette, when she'd barely known her a day? Shay thought nothing of it, pushing any of the thoughts away, and turned to face Elora, when she spoke. "I only know a few. More than any song I play A Drop in The Ocean on guitar, and sometimes I just strum away and see what I can come up with." Shay replied, leaning back against the couch.

(Link to song c: - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mt8jifKlbTc )
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 08, 2015 1:30 pm

Elora's expression brightened. "Oh, by Ron Pope? That's a good one." Smiling, her eyes fell on Shay before they drifted back down to the ground. "So, do you write your own music, too?"

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Mar 08, 2015 1:41 pm

Shay nodded, "yeah, I like that song too." She stated, then looked back over at Elora, her eyes darkening a bit when she asked her that question. Shay used to write music for Naomi, but after they broke up, she just stopped. Writing music made Shay think too much. Looking back up to meet Elora's eyes, she sighed. "Yeah, I used to. It stopped about a year ago." Shay replied.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Mar 24, 2015 7:50 pm

Bump? I'm impatient cx
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:14 pm

"Oh," she replied, catching onto the sullenness of Shay's words, and decided it to be best to leave it be. She couldn't intrude on the girl's business after a day of knowing her. Gnawing on her lip, she rummaged around her mind for things to say, and after a moment, let some words jumble from her mouth. "You should give the band Daughter a listen," she said, then, eyes wide, quickly added, "I mean, if you wanna. She's got some pretty music, though."

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:04 pm

Shay eyed Elora as the brunette bit her lip, her blue eyes holding a sudden glint of need. It was a big turn on when girl's bit their lower lip like that, though Shay pushed the thought away, and the lustful look in her eyes were gone almost instantly. When Elora spoke, Shay turned her head to face Elora. "You know, I think I might have listened to her before. Either way, I'll look into it." Shay replied softly. Then, before she could say anymore, a boom and flash of lightning was heard, and the heavy pitter patter of rain. "My favorite weather. Storms." Shay murmured, a light smile forming on her lips.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 28, 2015 9:36 pm

Elora had already escaped back into her own thoughts when she nearly jumped to the ceiling at the sudden roar of thunder, clutching at her heart through her now heaving chest. For a moment, her eyes remained wide; it didn't last much longer. She burst out into a fit of laughter at her own anxiousness, and supported her head with her hand. "Ah, God," she breathed out, shaking her head, smiling, "I'm a wuss." Despite her ability to laugh at herself for things like this, she still couldn't bring her eyes to meet Shay's.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next