Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forever (Mature, Junky)

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Forever (Mature, Junky) Empty Forever (Mature, Junky)

Post by Guest Tue May 05, 2015 10:35 pm

Thor
I was through the ship checking that everything was in order while my right hand man Jake made sure we had fuel. I soon got a message from a sheriff on Mar's to come pick up a highly dangerous criminal that had murdered innocent people before being taken down and it was our job to bring him to a judge that was quite ruthless with crinimal's. I actually felt bad for them when they had to deal with Sasha the judge in some ways. I soon pushed a botton on the ear piece I had and called in my people that went to different galaxies bringing all different criminal's that were guilty of something some worse than other's. I strapped into my seat which I drove the ship and waited for everyone which easily and quickly got onto the ship for take off but our newest recruit and she was late and I was tempted to leave her ass on Jupitar but thought I'd give her a break since it was her first day with us but she'd have to learn that if she was even late a minute after I gave the order's she would be left behind and picked up after the mission was finished which wasn't always short.

(Your girl is the new member of a mercinary team that bring's in criminal's to be charged.)

Back to top Go down

Forever (Mature, Junky) Empty Re: Forever (Mature, Junky)

Post by Guest Wed May 06, 2015 7:05 pm

Hale

"Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit."

Hale had gotten distracted by the vendors; the little trinkets they were selling were truly otherworldly, and it was difficult not to take notice when the sellers were speaking in their alien tongues, trying their best to capture her attention and pawn off their wares. They almost sounded like they were speaking English -- almost -- but Hale knew it to be unlikely that they'd even understand her language, let alone speak it. She wasn't allowed to get too lost in her thoughts before something in her mind nagged at her, and she suddenly remembered where she had to be.

Which was why she was hauling ass to get to the ship. "First day on the fucking job, Hale," she panted to herself, frowning. "First fucking day."

When she reached the ship, her pulse throbbed in her ears, her chest heaved, and her black hair was strewn messily across her shoulders and forehead. She dashed through the doorway and booked it to the ship's driver, Thor. She was gasping for air by the time she spotted him. "Thor, I -" She panted. "I'm sorry, I just-" Another pant. "It won't happen again." A few moments passed where she allowed herself to catch her breath. She exhaled. Her nerves calmed, and she put on an apologetic expression. "Sorry."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 06, 2015 7:12 pm

Thor
I looked at her with my arms crossed over my wide chest and grunted. I turned my back and got into my seat and buckled in before flooring it. I hoped she was either holding onto something or buckled in or she'd go flying and probably hit something but I was very irritated. I headed for Mar's as we had a big job that paid big bucks and I was in sour mood right now, she almost made us late and I hated being late.

Samantha
I looked at the new girl, "I suggest you don't be late any more or he will leave you behind and it's quite a trip to get places and you won't get paid." I said hoping she'd get her head out of the clouds and pay attention.

(Just giving her advise.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 06, 2015 7:28 pm

Hale nodded, and gave out a small sigh. "Good idea," she breathed. Shooting the girl an appreciative smile, she turned to leave -- and jolted against the wall as the ship started off. Her shoulder slammed hard during the impact; she gritted her teeth and rubbed at the tender spot on her upper arm, grumbling a few curses and stealing a short-lived glare at Thor.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 06, 2015 7:38 pm

Thor
I heard the thud and smirked, that made me feel a little better. After four days on the road so to speak we got to Mar's and opened the hatch and made sure I had my high powered gun, "Come on, we have a prisoner to take back to Jupiter." I said as I brushed past the new girl that I had no interest of knowing her name. I walked into the building and checked in and the Sherif got the prisoner out of it's cell and gave him to me and he jerked and I gripped his arm harder, "Don't make my day and beat the shit out of you boy." I said smirking or at least half of my face smirked the other side had a nasty scar on it yet some how I was still handsome looking. I saw him out of the corner of my eye lunge at the new girl and I smirked softly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 06, 2015 7:55 pm

Hale's green eyes lingered on Thor as he brushed passed her. Over the past few days, Hale had grown a sneaking suspicion he didn't like her much and was more than glad to oblige in ignoring her, with the way he'd barely acknowledge her presence, and she could count the number of times on one hand he actually made eye contact with her. Maybe it has something to do with the whole me-being-late thing, she thought, then delved into contemplation, only to hastily snap out of it. No. No more thinking, Hale. Just do. With a swallow, lift of the chin, and the most confident face she could manage, she strode after Thor. She found him roughing the prisoner, and she tried her best to keep her full attention on Thor and away from the criminal; the last thing she'd wanted was trouble with a damn prisoner, especially when she had enough problems with her "allies" as is. "Hey, uh, Th-" Time seemed to go in slow motion as the criminal lunged, and before she could process it, her body had already taken action. Right fist colliding with the criminal's jaw, he stumbled to the side, with his own hand flying up to grasp where he'd just been punched. His eyes flew wide.

"Don't you even fucking try again," Hale hissed. He must've heard the menace in her voice & seen the seriousness of her face, because he didn't move a muscle.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 06, 2015 8:01 pm

Thor
I threw back my head and laughed heartily. I smacked her on her back, "I was betting you'd get scared." I said still laughing softly and that rarely happened let alone smiling. I gripped the prisoner as my upper arm muscles bulged with my grip. I shoved the prisoner into the ship where he almost fell, I put him in the cell I had on the ship. "Buckle up people, this is going to be bumpy." I said smiling because I knew this prisoner's friends would try to free him. "Sam is the lazer's up and running?" I asked and got a yes sire and I waited till everyone was buckled in and got the ship moving and after a half and hour later I saw some ships following us, "Station's people." I said nodding

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 06, 2015 8:06 pm

Hale was taken aback when he smiled - smiled. She gave her own little chuckle at his comment, and she shook her head. "Tsk, I'm a mercenary. This would've been a shitty job if I was afraid of criminals," she quipped, then soon after strapped herself in. At hearing Thor's order, she hustled to her station, nibbling her bottom lip in anticipation of what was to come.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 06, 2015 8:13 pm

I smirked full on as the other ships were on our butt and I did a manuever and was behind them and started to shoot and hoped to god the new girl didn't screw up and not shoot because there was four of them and one of us and I didn't want to die like this. I heard boots hit the floor inside the ship and had Sam take control and grabbed the guy before he could grab the girl and pretty much threw him against the wall and used my forearm against his throat and felt his knife go into my side and smirked as I quickly ripped his throat out and soon almost fell over then heard Sam say we were hit. "Damn it!" I shouted and soon took over the controls and started to take down the ships and when after an hour of fighting it was over. "Sam really, this is my baby and you just had to allow her to get shot." I said running my hand over my hip as we landed at port on Mar's. I grabbed the prisoner and pushed him forward as we walked, I ignored the blood soaking into my clothes. I felt Sam push something on it and I cursed loudly and glared at her but allowed her to stop the bleeding.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 06, 2015 8:28 pm

Hale did her best to keep up with the threats at hand. Pride surged in her veins as she shot down one of the ships, having hit one of its engines, and watched with something akin to fascination as the other shooters took down the other three. Despite herself, she laughed. There was something satisfying in seeing your enemies fall.

At land on Mars, Hale trailed after Sam and Thor, hand resting on her gun. She raised a brow at seeing how close the two were, but her curiosity was thrown to the wind when the blood soaked through his clothes. She was already quickening her pace to catch up with him. "Thor, you okay?" Her gaze cut to Sam -- he'd probably just spout off some bullshit about how he was fine, even if he did have a stab wound. "Is there anything he needs?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 06, 2015 8:34 pm

Thor
I turned my head towards her, "I will live, I have this far." I said as I gently elbowed Sam away from me so she'd let it be and let me take care of it after the prisoner was delt with. Soon the prisoner was taken to the jail to be judged. We got out payment and I headed back to the ship and sat down on my chair and took off my leather shirt and winced as I ripped a package open with my teeth to get the gause. I pressed it to my wound for a few minutes before getting a hook and putting thread on it and started to give myself stiches. I was panting by the time I was done with it. I cleaned up the blood and changed clothes, my back muscles rippled under my skin as I moved to get on fresh clean pants and carefully pulled on a shirt, I sat back and took a drink of some whiskey. I leaned my head back with my eyes closed. My crew had three day's off until we had more duties.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 06, 2015 8:47 pm

[Hey, I've gotta get some sleep, so g'night. I should be able to post on Friday.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 06, 2015 8:50 pm

(Okay)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 08, 2015 6:43 pm

Later that day, Hale wandered off in search of Thor, having been stressing about him the entire day & worrying that his wound would end up worsening. He didn't seem to concerned with his injury, so, she couldn't help but make up for what he lacked in stress. She leaned against the door frame, arms crossed over her chest. "How ya' holding up?" Hale observed him for a moment, and lifted a brow expectantly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 08, 2015 7:02 pm

I looked at her, "Fine, you shouldn't concern yourself with me." I said going in close to her face as I reached gause behind her and smiled when I saw her take in a breath and pulled away before wrapping myself up and then putting on my shirt, "Shouldn't you be touring this place for things before we head out?" I asked curious. I really didn't understand why she concerned herself with me, she wasn't my keeper nor my wife or even girlfriend. I walked out past her towards a brothel, needing a distraction

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 08, 2015 7:11 pm

Hale scoffed. "I've already taken a look around," she replied, shaking her head, "and I didn't really see anything worth taking." Uncrossing her arms, she eyed Thor as he bee-lined it for a brothel; she felt a frown tug at the corners of her lips & her brows furrow. "But apparently you do," she muttered, more to herself than him. Why it bothered her so much to see him so casually stride up to the women, she hadn't quite known -- she was, on the other hand, hellbent on convincing herself that it was nothing. Emotions were tricky. Quickly, she swung her head towards Thor. "They have diseases, y'know." The words slipped from her tongue before she could catch them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 08, 2015 7:19 pm

"You offering yourself to me since your so concerned for me?" I asked walking back to her and putting a hand close to the ride side of her face and leaning in close giving her plenty of time to get out of the way as I kissed her and pressed her to my body so she'd feel the bulge between my legs. The left side of my face by my mouth didn't move when the right side of my face moved as when I had been attacked by one of the monsters I had lost all movement in it. I put a hand on her waist and brought her closer to me as I kissed her neck and cupped her ass in my big hands as I rubbed my bulge between her legs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 09, 2015 7:16 am

Hale growled and shoved the man away, overcome by the sudden rage that lit inside her. "I'm not your whore," she spat. Her glare dripped with the acidity of her anger, and her teeth gritted together so hard they squeaked. Taking a menacing step toward him, she jabbed a finger into his chest. "Don't you dare do that again, you understand me? I didn't become a mercenary to be your skank." The woman's nostrils flared with the release of an exhale, shaking her head as she scoffed and turned away from the man, knowing she couldn't control her actions if she kept her eyes on him any longer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 09, 2015 10:17 am

I smiled and just to push my luck I gave her ass a good spank. I called back most of my people but her, she didn't belong on my teen. We handled very bad people and she was too young for the job. I started up the engines and the ship went sky born and we flew off to the next mission without her. She really was a fire cracker. I didn't want her here as she started to awaken feelings that I didn't want to feel any more, I wanted to stay cold and she was bringing warmth and I didn't want that. Me and my team brought down a pimp that has been killing some of his girls.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 09, 2015 11:23 am

While Thor and his crew were away, Hale spent time wandering about the area, awing over trinkets, and being far from entertained. She couldn't say she wasn't thankful that Thor had left her behind. Much to her benefit, the time he spent away was time she could use to thinking things over, rehashing the memory of him kissing her and dissecting it to see why he'd been suddenly so interested. The most common conclusion was he was a savage; as she believed most males were. But, despite so, she still couldn't quite pinpoint why he'd shaken her up so bad. It wasn't often that she was rattled by someone, let alone a man.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 09, 2015 11:36 am

My team and I didn't come back for her. There were taxi's that brought people to different planets so I didn't have to worry about her being stuck on one place. I ran my hands through my hair when I let Sam drive. I got up and went to a different room and laid down as I remembered her pushing me away from her and I smiled some what as I sighed. I wanted her but I couldn't have her, I wanted to stay cold inside, not to care about people. I couldn't trust her, it had been a mistake to let her on the team.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 09, 2015 11:56 am

It was clear in time that Thor wasn't returning for her -- Hale was enraged beyond measure. Just when she'd become a part of a mercenary group, something she'd wanted to do for so long, her dream was completely and mercilessly destroyed by some guy who'd rubbed on her when she hadn't wanted it. It was infuriating to not have her own destiny in her hands. The majority of her days were spent drinking, and her nights filled with drunken disputes and encounters, followed by more drinking.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 09, 2015 11:59 am

I came back to Mar's and found her, I rolled my eyes and grabbed her and put her over my shoulder. "Stupid woman." I said shaking my head as I gave her ass a hard spank for being so foolish. My other team members were laughing and I gave them menacing glare and they shut up. I dropped her on my bed and walked out of the room and slammed the door closed hard. I sat down in my spot and looked out into the galaxy. I shook my head, "Women." I said to myself out loud as I stayed up so she didn't try to run off when she was drunk.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 09, 2015 12:12 pm

The glass of whiskey slipped from her hand as she was thrown over a man's shoulder, her eyes flying wide and her reactions delayed and slow. "The fuck?" She tried to wiggle out of his arms, but when he spoke, she froze, only to have a fire light inside her stomach. She frowned. "The fuck are you doing here, Thor?" No reply came, and she landed on her back on the bed with an 'oompf'. Pushing herself up, utter annoyance strewn across her face & she hastened to reopen the recently slammed door on a mission to stomp after the man. Her stride stumbled a bit, restrained by alcohol, but she trudged on. "You can't just leave and come back whenever you want. This is practically kidnapping," she slurred, then crossed her arms. "I didn't even get to finish my damn drink."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 09, 2015 12:21 pm

"I don't know if I should fuck you or punish you for being so stupid." I said standing toe to toe with her as I glared down at her with my arm's crossed over my large chest. "I can do whatever I please." I said turning her around by the shoulders and pushed her back into the room and locked the door from the inside as I sat on a chair against the door so she couldn't get out, "Go to sleep woman." I said shutting my eyes but aware of her ever move she made and noise. I took a deep breath and thought of other things because right now I had a raging hard on and I was trying to calm the hell down but I wasn't successful because of this woman. She inferiated me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next