Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forever (Mature, Junky)

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Forever (Mature, Junky) - Page 2 Empty Re: Forever (Mature, Junky)

Post by Guest Sat May 09, 2015 12:38 pm

Hale grunted. "So I'm back in here again," she thought aloud, eyes scanning the room until her expression brightened with an idea. A relieved breath slipped through her lips. "Well, not for long." Dangling on her belt was a gun, and if she (and her enemies' skulls) recalled correctly, its butt was pretty damn strong. She slipped her gun from its holster, positioned herself with her feet spread, turned, and bashed the door with the butt of the gun. The door splintered, and Hale, offering no mercy, slugged it again. And again. And again, until a hole large enough for Hale to crawl through appeared. To her exasperation, the chair and Thor were still blocking her escape - she kicked at the chair hard enough to send it forward some, then raced through the door and made a run for it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 09, 2015 12:44 pm

I grabbed her ankle and laughed, "So you don't want to be on the team? Okay, fine by me." I said letting go and put a finger to my head set and started to bark order's through the head set and I soon saw my team mate's. "Have fun drinking yourself to death." I said getting in my seat and started to turn things on and waited for Sam to close the back door, "Damn it Sam close it, she's being a child and isn't coming." I said waiting impatiently for her to close it

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 10, 2015 10:55 am

Unable to contain herself, she snapped. "I'm not a child, Thor," she ground out, shoulders tense and hands balled into fists so tight her knuckles paled. Her cheeks burned and her eyes sharpened. "Don't suggest I'm without reason to be pissed off at you. You abandoned me on Mars!" Hale stalked back into the ship. From here, her anger only rose. "You left me here. No warning, no goodbye, no nothing. You just fucking left. Am I not supposed to be mad about that? Be okay with it?!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 10, 2015 12:09 pm

"You are a child, an innocent girl that isn't cut out for this job." I said standing toe to toe with her and looked down at her. She was making me mad and my face made an expression that looked odd on my face with the scars and the part of my face that didn't move. "I left you here because it's to dangerous for you, you are not cut out to do what we do Hale." I said. I had the urge to kiss her but I restrained myself but soon snapped and gave her a soft kiss, "I don't know what your doing to me but I can't help myself." I said softly for only her to hear. I stepped back so she couldn't hit me but I couldn't stay far from her and I put a gentle hand on her cheek.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 10, 2015 12:24 pm

Hale's heart skipped, and it felt almost as if her stomach inverted. "Wha-..." she breathed, bewildered. The sudden atmospheric change from tense to soft caught her off guard -- and that her cheeks had instead become red from anger to tenderness surprised her even more. She shifted, unsure of what to say. "I'm not a child," she murmured, words distant even coming from her own lips, with her gaze lingering on his mouth.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 10, 2015 6:08 pm

I smiled, "To me you are, your younger." I said stroking her face with the backs of my fingers and saw her looking at my lips. I bent down and gave her a kiss again and slowly pulled her to me but always being gentle. I wrapped my arms around her body, always giving her an option to pull away. "It's to protect you, what I did was to protect you." I said looking into her eyes as my heart thawed out and warmed. I finally gave into the inevitable and let myself feel emotions.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 10, 2015 6:24 pm

She couldn't resist him this time. Despite him kissing her, she chuckled a little bit. "Well, hopefully, you don't actually kiss children, hm?" she murmured while snaking her arms around his shoulders, pressing her body against his. She tilted her head to the side and broke into a tender smile. "And you don't need to protect me. I knew the risks of becoming a mercenary when I joined the group, and I've accepted I could get hurt." Or killed, she thought, though left the words unsaid. "But thanks." Without allowing another moment to slip by, Hale kissed him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 10, 2015 6:29 pm

I picked her up by the back's of her thighs and carried her to my bedroom on the ship and laid her down on her back, "I can't stand it any more, I need to be inside you." I said as I pulled off my shirt and started to undo my pants, I let them fall to the ground with a soft thud. My erection was full and waiting to be inside her, "Tell me now if you don't want this." I said as I groaned, imagining what she'd look like naked and under me. "You are a cheeky woman." I said kissing her neck and got on top of her as I started to slowly pull her shirt over her head and gazed down at her bra that covered what I wanted the most

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 10, 2015 6:45 pm

Back arching, she nibbled on her bottom lip to keep from making noise, green eyes slanted and drugged with desire. Every nerve along her skin was sensitive to even the slightest of touches, and the way he kissed her neck was something far beyond electrifying. Hale gripped the man's shoulders, bringing her lips to his ear. "I want this," she breathed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 11, 2015 11:03 am

I smiled as I kissed her soft lips as I undid her pants and kissed my way down her body as I pulled down her pants until they were fully off. I undid my belt and pushed my pants down around my hips as I got between her legs as I was eager to get inside her. I put on protection before pushing inside her, "Are you a virgin?" I asked before I thrusted so I went slow until she answered my question as I didn't want to hurt her at all. I groaned with how tight she was and I put my forehead to her neck and took in her scent, I soon captured her right nipple in my mouth and sucked greedily.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 11, 2015 1:08 pm

A shiver racked its way down Hale's spine as Thor pushed inside her, a soft and low moan snaking out from between her teeth to dissipate into the desire-laden air. "No," she whimpered in response to his question, shaking her head ever so slightly, the motion tugging at her dark waves sprawled haphazardly against the bed. Back arching even further, her hips moved in a motion to compliment his own, and her hands worked their way up to the back of the man's neck.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 11, 2015 9:01 pm

I kissed her neck as I pushed deeper inside her as I gripped her hips in my hands to keep her still. "Good." I said starting to pound into her yet being gentle with her as I kissed her throat and cupped her breasts in my large hands as I kissed her nipples before gently biting down on her nipple enough for her to feel but no pain as I lightly spanked her before I flipped us so she was on top of me. I put my hands on her hips and pushed up into her as I groaned as this position felt so good, "Your so tight like a vase." I said pushing up so I could capture one of her nipples again in my mouth

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 12, 2015 8:20 pm

A quiet moan resonated in Hale's throat as he positioned her, and her hands drifted down to where his own held her hips. Taking hold of his hands, she pinned them above his head and leaned over him enough to land butterfly kisses on his neck and collarbone. Her hips ground against his slowly, enough to tease, while her tongue ran along his throat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 12, 2015 8:26 pm

I groaned as I let her pin my arms above my head as I pushed my hips up into her as I looked at her, "I want to touch you." I said through my teeth as I started to push my hands towards her body as I soon put an arm around her waist to keep her against me as I shoved myself up into her and exploded and released my seed into her even though I had protection. I grunted as I gripped her ass in my hands but was gentle about it as I reached between our bodies to play with her folds and clit to get her to have her orgasim

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 12, 2015 8:44 pm

Hale gave a low laugh when he made his comment and wrapped his arm around her waist. "Aggressive," she purred. It wasn't long after he hit his climax that she hit hers, leaving her a panting, sweating mess. Her form hovered over his for the slightest moment before she tumbled backside onto the bed beside the man. In an effort to regain her breath, she closed her eyes and her chest fell into a rhythm of rising then falling. Eventually, her emerald eyes reopened to wander on Thor. She laid on her side, facing the man, and rested a hand on his sweat-slickened chest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 12, 2015 8:51 pm

I kissed her softly pink lips as I ran my fingers through her hair. "You have the most gorgeous green eyes." I said leaning foward and kissed both of them as I smiled. I wrapped an arm around her and pulled her against my side as I put my hand over her's that was on my chest. I just hoped she wouldn't feel the scars that were under her hand. "Come, let's take a shower." I said picking her up with ease and walked towards the shower and put under the warm water.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 12, 2015 9:17 pm

Hale couldn't help herself. Beneath the warm warters of the shower, she brought in his lips with a passionate kiss. The way Thor treated her so gently when his personality was pratically the antithesis of gentle melted her heart. She held his face on either side with her hands and molded her body to his, never breaking the kiss.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 12, 2015 9:27 pm

I wrapped my arms around her waist and smiled against her lips as I deepened the kiss even more before pulling away. "Someone's frisky tonight." I said giving her rump a soft spank as I started to lather her body with soap, I ran my hands over her hardened nipples as I kissed her shoulder. "Your skin is so soft." I said keeping a hand on her stomach so she was against me. I soon washed the soap off of her and started to work the shampoo in while massaging her scalp

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 13, 2015 7:21 pm

Hale allowed her head to loll back into Thor's touch as he massaged her scalp, a content sigh seeping through her smiling lips, though it could barely be heard over the sublime patter of water. After he'd finished, she dunked beneath the stream and rinsed the shampoo from her hair, careful to avoid getting soap in her eyes. Turning to face the man, she beamed a wicked smile. Her arms hadn't wasted time in wrapping around his neck and her lips were starved in their movements against his, as if she'd been an addict and he'd sate her hunger.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 13, 2015 7:26 pm

I kissed her back as I slide a hand down between her legs, "Most defiantly frisky." I said as my erection pressed against her ass as I let a different hand cup one of her breasts and gently pinched her nipple between my index and thumb fingers. I soon grabbed her ass and lifted her up and onto my cock as I slid inside her depths as I was guessing she was after this next as I kissed her neck. I may be young but that didn't mean I had a lot of energy for her but tonight I'll help with her always wanting sex.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 13, 2015 7:42 pm

Hale let out a sultry groan, situated herself, then proceeded to ride him. A sudden thought made her eyes shoot open, and she dismounted, placing her feet back onto the wet ground. Her expression was frenzied. "Thor, do you have protection?" she blurted. Heart racing, she searched his eyes. "Right? You put it on, right?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 13, 2015 7:45 pm

I looked at her face and thought about it, I got out of the shower and rumaged through the draws before finding protection and put it on my engorged dick and got back in and put her back on my cock as I began to thrust. "Now I did." I said kissing her neck as I put her back against the wall as I pushed my whole length inside her and gripped her hips. I groaned as I pushed up into her which lifted her more up the walls as my balls pressed tightly against her entrance as I sucked on one of her breasts that were going to be sore and slightly swollen by the time we're finished for the night.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 13, 2015 8:00 pm

Nails digging into his skin, Hale bore a moan through gritted teeth. She used this position to bounce her hips against his, and the friction induced pleasure far beyond what she anticipated. She growled. Brushing her lips against his ear, she nibbled his earlobe, all the while breathing small pants and whimpers into his ear. Despite the short amount of time he was inside her, she was already on the brink of climax.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 13, 2015 8:05 pm

"Come on Hale, give me your climax." I said as I grew larger and larger and was ready to release my seed but wanted to wait until she was ready to have her orgasm. I grinted my jaws together as I held her hands above her head as I shut my eyes as I fought to keep from releasing before her. I kissed her neck and gently bit down on where her neck and shoulder came together to create her shoulder. Our fronts were together as I thrust, her breasts pressed against my chest as I thrust hard and fast and as deep as I could possibly go without hurting her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 14, 2015 8:05 pm

Hale moaned, feeling her pulse spike. Between the drawn-out whimpers, she managed to suck in a few, sparse erratic breaths, a thin sheet of sweat coating her tanned and scarred skin. Each passing moment build up her climax to the point where she almost thought it to be unbearable, and after biting down onto her lip and praying for some kind of salvation, she released. A cry rang out from her throat; replacing the tension of reaching climax was ecstasy, grip tightening on Thor's shoulders and eyes closed tight.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next