Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forever (Mature, Junky)

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Forever (Mature, Junky) - Page 4 Empty Re: Forever (Mature, Junky)

Post by Guest Tue May 19, 2015 2:50 pm

And just like that, Hale's heart softened. Grabbing either side of his face, she kissed him, molding her rain-soaked body to his. The kiss lasted only a moment, but when it broke, her lips still lingered close to his. "It's okay," she whispered and rested her forehead against his. "You were just worried." Her lips brushed against his as she spoke, and her arms wrapped around his shoulders as she buried herself into him with a hug.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 19, 2015 3:01 pm

I wrapped my arms around her, "I'm just so used to making decisions for my sisters so I'm sorry for dictating what you do." I said as I brought her to the shower and put on warm water. I stripped her, "Get warm or you'll catch a cold." I said kissing her forehead as I went into my room to wait for her since I already took a shower and I didn't quite like getting wet, I was weird like that. I looked over some papers as I waited for her after cleaning up my room so I didn't act like a total guy with a messy room.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 19, 2015 3:13 pm

Hale relished the warmth of the shower as she washed up, but managed to hop out before she looked too much like a raisin. Wrapping a towel around her bare body, she realized she had no clothes to change into. Pink-cheeked, Hale sheepishly opened the door, clinging to her towel. "Er, can you hand me some clothes maybe?" she asked Thor.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 19, 2015 3:19 pm

I smiled, "Yes but it's not like I haven't seen you naked." I said still smiling as I got up and handed a spare of clothes I had that might be a little big but will do until she got more clothes. I handed her some before kissing her nose gently and stroked her cheek as I looked at the tops of her breasts with a cheeky grin before turning around and went back to my papers as I looked through the jobs we could do once the month was over. I wasn't going to pick overly dangerous jobs until Hale got more experienced and was trained more.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 19, 2015 3:28 pm

After slipping on the clothes, Hale made her way over to Thor, wrapping her arms around his waist from behind and placing a few light kisses to the side of his neck. The way he grinned at her when she was still in the towel stuck in her mind. "So, you smiled when you looked at my boobs," she stated, then gave out a little laugh. "What's that all about?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 19, 2015 3:37 pm

I turned to face her, "Because I like sucking on them." I said pulling down her towel slightly so it showed her breasts before I leaned down and captured one of her nipples in my mouth and sucked hard on it as I used my tongue to go over it and would lightly bite down on it enough where she felt pleasure but not enough to hurt her. "Can we have sex? I'm horny." I said pressing my erection against her as I undid my pants and let my cock out for her to play with if she wanted sex. I knew I wanted inside her really bad, I had gotten addicted to the taste and sight of her. She was so damn sexy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 19, 2015 3:51 pm

A small groan pushed its way out from her throat, and Hale let out a quiet chuckle. "Round 3, then." Sliding her hand down, she ran her thumb over his tip while her tongue trailed along his throat, taking her time in teasing him. Her free hand wandered beneath the hem of his shirt and up his torso, brushing against the ridges of his stomach and down his sides.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 19, 2015 3:55 pm

I pushed my cock against her hand as I groaned. I pulled her towel off of her and picked her up before placing her on the bed as I pushed inside her entrance and groaned. "Your so gorgeous and sexy." I said kissing her neck as I spread her legs wider as I stroked deep inside her until the mushroomed head of my cock bumped against her cervix and my balls pushed against her entrance until they pushed inside her as well. Her juices coated my cock and balls as I continued to thrust. I put my hand between her legs and put pressure on her slit as I bucked inside her as I was so horn and I didn't even know why but all I knew was that I needed her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 19, 2015 4:04 pm

Hale gritted her teeth, digging her nails into his shoulders, as her hips bucked to meet his. "Th-Thor," she breathed, "Please go slow." Instead of a frantic session, she craved something sweet and meaningful, something that indicated feelings not solely centered around sex. Her emotions for Thor had gone beyond just a physical attraction, and although it scared her some, they felt great.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 19, 2015 4:09 pm

I looked at her face and smiled, "Okay." I said kissing her as I slowed down my thrusts. I kissed her neck, "Hale I love you." I said tensing a little bit since I didn't know if she felt the same way for me as I did her. I kept thrusting as I started to suck on her breasts again as I kept my weight off of her so as not to suffocate her. I went as deep as I could go before pulling out all the way before putting her hand around my cock so she could feel just how horny she made me for her. I thrust into her hand and pushed in a little bit as I continued to thrust in her hand as I let go of her breast and cursed as I kissed her again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 19, 2015 5:45 pm

Tenderness touched Hale's expression and she reached up to stroke his cheekbone with her thumb. "I love you, too, Thor." Saying the words really sank in the feelings she had for him, but she still found them to be true. When he put himself in her hand, she gripped him. Hale pumped up and down then eventually lowered her mouth enough for her to swirl her tongue around his tip.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 19, 2015 5:53 pm

I groaned as I gently pushed a little bit more into her mouth so she'd taste her juices as I controled myself enough not to thrust more into her mouth as I didn't know if she's had a guys cock in her mouth. I felt my balls touch her under her chin as I pushed gently and slowly to the back of her throat so she took just a little more than half of my cock in her mouth but being careful not to gag her with my cock, "Hale please." I said needing to be inside her again. To feel her wetness sliding against my cock, so I could empty myself inside her

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 19, 2015 5:59 pm

Hearing his plead, Hale positioned him so she was straddling him, and as she lowered herself onto him, she whimpered. Her lips locked with his and she ground her hips against his. Hale broke the kiss long enough to pur, "Go ahead, Thor."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 19, 2015 6:06 pm

I gripped her hips and pushed up into her as I desperately needed this. I brought her down as I kissed her as I soon released inside her and my eyes got wide, "Shit...I forgot to put a condom on." I said in shock a little bit as I looked at her hoping she wasn't totally pissed at me. I had been so distracted that I had forgotten to slip one on before I had pushed inside her the first time. "I'm so sorry Hale, I was so wrapped up in the moment that I forgot." I said putting her on her back and I pulled out of her, I waited for her to hit me or even start to call me names.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4