Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hard And Fast (Adult, AnimalLove)

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Hard And Fast (Adult, AnimalLove) - Page 4 Empty Re: Hard And Fast (Adult, AnimalLove)

Post by AnimalLove Sat Feb 07, 2015 8:20 pm

Mason yawned and stretched before sitting up some. "What's wrong?" He asked, looking up at with lazy eyes before smiling as he saw Raven and reached over to pet his son. "Alright, alright, dad is up now." He said with a smile as he stood up to yawn.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Hard And Fast (Adult, AnimalLove) - Page 4 Empty Re: Hard And Fast (Adult, AnimalLove)

Post by Guest Sat Feb 07, 2015 9:08 pm

I licked my mates neck and waited patiently for him to bring my food since he was up and I watched my mate and colt carefully as I took a drink of the cold water and it felt good. I looked at him and shook my body to get shavings off my coat and pawed the ground.

Raven
I let my dad touch me and I kicked up my back legs and I gently pulled my dads shirt as I slowly pulled his shirt and lead him to mom and I nudged him to her. I wanted a sibling.

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Sun Feb 08, 2015 11:38 am

Mason yawned as he leaned against Sasha's rump tiredly. "is it morning already?" He asked, rubbing his eyes before glancing to see that she needed more food. He sighed as he went over to bring more grain and hay.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 08, 2015 12:19 pm

Raven
I trotted after my dad and nudged him gently. "Sibling." I said as I was learning to talk in a human way so I could be heard like my mom. I whinnied and I saw some dogs and I quickly raced towards my dad since dogs scared me. I heard my mother trotting quickly after me and she was pinning her ears and struck a dog when it tried to bite her.

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Tue Feb 10, 2015 2:29 pm

"Hey, quit!" He snapped at the dogs as he shooed them away. "I'm going to call the pound of those dogs. My neighbors just don't understand how their dogs are dangerous to my horses," he mumbled as he crossed his arms.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 10, 2015 4:40 pm

Sasha
I saw one heading for my foal and this time I raced to protect my son and ran right into the dog and I clamped my teeth hard on its shoulder and started to attack it. I felt it's teeth slicing into my face but I ignored it as it was snapping it's teeth at my foals heels. I slammed my hooves onto the dogs ribs twice and it stopped moving. Blood was dripping down my jaw and dripping to the ground as I nuzzled my foal to see if he was okay

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Fri Feb 20, 2015 10:55 am

"Sasha!" Mason cried as he looked over her face and frowned. "I'm going to have to patch that up for you," he said softly, looking at her before looking at the dog's dead body. "That brute, I should have left him in the pound," he mumbled.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:23 am

I had a good gash on my cheek that was bleeding good but I ignored it and nuzzled my foal to me, "Can't we move? Where it's safe from here?" I asked as I didn't want to be here where it was dangerous for my colt. I pawed the ground as I snorted. I was angery but not at him but at this place, I walked my colt to the stall and he laid down to sleep as he was shaky from almost getting bit.

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:26 am

"Move?" Mason repeated. "I'll have to find a place and money first before we even thought of moving," he began as he reached for a blanket to put over his son so he could rest. "Let's get your cheek patched up," he said as he patted her neck gently. "I'll have to find a place to move for us to be safe then."
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:36 am

I lowered my head slightly so he could see better as I was tall. "Thank you Mason." I said nuzzling his neck and soon I'd offer him my entrance because our son was just about ready to be weaned off of me and I'd be ready to have another foal. I watched him patch me up, I needed two stitches and they hurt as they were put in but I knew they needed to be in. I soon ate hay once he was finished with me and soon put my head over his shoulder and pressed him to my chest in a hug like motion. I loved him, I just realized that now, "Mason...I love you." I said hoping he wouldn't reject me or my love

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:43 am

Mason smiled as he hugged her back and rested against her neck. "I love you too Sasha," he replied. In the back of his mind he couldn't help but think of what would happen when they would want to make another child, but even then, he wanted his mare. "Sasha...how long until our son is weaned off?" He asked.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:51 am

I smiled but he couldn't see it, "In about half a week." I said gently nipping his rump as I used my muzzle to put light pressure on his balls. I wanted another foal from him, I didn't even know why I had suspected that he'd do things with our children since they were half human half horse but were stuck in horse form for their whole life. "Mason do I make you happy?" I asked hoping I did and that he'd stay with me till we were both old.

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:52 am

"Yes you make me happy," he said, tilting his head at the question. "Why would you ask that love?"
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:58 am

I backed up and looked into his eyes, "Because I didn't know if you just liked having sex with me and such. I'm not saying that you don't love me, but I was just curious if I made you happy or not because I didn't want you to leave me once I served your purpose." I said hoping he wouldn't get mad. It was an honest question and I just wanted it answered. I looked back at our son and smiled, I was happy

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Fri Feb 20, 2015 12:05 pm

Mason chuckled as he watched the mare. "Oh Sasha," he sighed as he patted her back. "I don't love you just for the sex you know, even though that is pretty amazing in itself but I love you because we have a son together and we are just perfect together."
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 20, 2015 12:13 pm

I looked at him and smiled before nodding. "Okay, I was just curious." I said shaking my body before yawning in a silly way that horses did. I nuzzled my mate, "You know you don't have to sleep in here." I said as my eyes drooped down and soon enough I fell asleep and lowered my head. I kept my legs locked so I wouldn't fall forward or side ways so I didn't hurt my son. I was truly exhausted from today. Feeding a young one was tiring because you had to eat enough to have plenty of milk and keep yourself fed as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Fri Feb 20, 2015 12:24 pm

Mason smiled and walked out, closing the barn behind him before slipping into his bed in his house to fall asleep.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 20, 2015 12:33 pm

I snapped my eyes open and heard the crack of thunder and did a shreik of a whinny because the loud thunder scared me and my son jolted awake and was whinning loudly as adrenaline coursed through my body and I pawed the stall door and nuzzled my foal and jumped with each loud crack of thunder. This was a bad storm. I kicked out with my hind legs at the wall behind me out of fear as my foal was scared and I tried to calm him down but I probably was scaring him as well because I was fearful of loud storms.

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:07 pm

He sat up and shook himself at the loud crack of thunder as the hard rain beat down on his house. "Damn it," he mumbled as he sat up and moved outside to check on his family. "Sasha?"
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:11 pm

I whinnied loudly as I kicked the stall door this time and it flew open and crashed against my stall and I trotted out with fear as my colt followed suit but ran to keep up with my trotting. I heard my name and I trotted that way and stopped in front of my mate and nuzzled him frantically as my nostrils flared and I jumped with the next thunder and I pranced and I could feel my colt scared. I nudged him enough for him to have to step back.

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:35 pm

"It's arlgiht, it's just thunder," he said softly as he patted her head. "Calm down, I'll put you both in a quieter place tonight," he said as he lead them back towards the barn. "I built it to drown out the noise."
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:41 pm

I looked at him and followed him silently but every once in a while I'd gently bump him with my nose on his back and my colt followed us. It soon wasn't so loud and it calmed me as I soon nudged his rump and lifted my tail up off of my folds. I was in heat again and it demanded to be sated, when he stopped I reached around and nuzzled his cock and lightly bit his shirt and raised it. Hoping he'd take it off, I loved seeing his skin.

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:57 pm

"Wait," he whispered as he pat her forehead. "I'll put our son up and then..." He walked behind her teasingly and let his fingers slip inside her folds. "We'll have some fun." He promised.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 20, 2015 2:01 pm

I moaned and pushed back into his hand and nodded as I lifted my tail higher off of my rump so he'd see my pink folds. I was more than eager to have sex with him as it's been so long since we've had sex because of the fact that I had a foal to take care of and he didn't  want to get me pregnant right away even though I wanted to carry his child once more. I hoped I had a filly this time.

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Fri Feb 20, 2015 2:15 pm

Gently, he pulled away his fingers and lead his son towards a large stall full of hay, water, and extra space to move around in. Mason pulled down a blanket and sat it down before locking the stall. "Mom and I will be back, " he smiled. "We just need to have a little...chat."
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum