Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hard And Fast (Adult, AnimalLove)

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Hard And Fast (Adult, AnimalLove) - Page 3 Empty Re: Hard And Fast (Adult, AnimalLove)

Post by Guest Sat Jan 31, 2015 3:07 pm

I just stood there before lightly pushing him out of the way since my stomach was still slightly large since it would be a while to go back how it was before I ended up pregnant. I nudged my son Raven awake and he suckled once he got to his feet and I ignored him as I ate my hay and paid attention to my son. He'd grow up to be a gorgeous stallion, I could see it now and I would be proud with how big he'd get

Back to top Go down

Hard And Fast (Adult, AnimalLove) - Page 3 Empty Re: Hard And Fast (Adult, AnimalLove)

Post by AnimalLove Sat Jan 31, 2015 3:17 pm

He watched the interactions before seeing there was no other way to deny it. Mason was the father of the young colt after all.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 31, 2015 3:26 pm

I spoke up, "Now do you see that you are the father of him?" I asked looking at him and nuzzling him closer so he'd suckle more since he needed his strength to become a 16 hand high stallion and he'd be gorgeous. He'd take after his grandpa. I smiled and licked my colt with joy as I walked over to him and nuzzled him.

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Sat Jan 31, 2015 3:29 pm

Mason smiled and patted Sasha gently as he gave a gentle kiss to her forehead. "I see now my love," he said as he scratched her ears gently. "Well then, I'll take good care of my son then and then..." He kissed her cheek lightly. "I wouldn't mind making more foals with you." The Human smirked.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 31, 2015 3:40 pm

I looked at him a little suspicious. "I don't know, you might sell them." I said moving back to my colt protectively and eyed him. I just didn't trust him enough to have more children with him because he might make a business of selling shifters. I licked Raven and took a drink of water and heard the storm that was raging on outside

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Sat Jan 31, 2015 3:44 pm

"I wouldn't sell my children," he scoffed, crossing his arms. "I'm not that cold and heartless you know. I'm not like my cousin," he sighed, looking away and a little hurt by her words. He turned and shrugged his hands into his Levi jeans.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 31, 2015 3:52 pm

"I need to recover first." I said lightly pushing my son towards him. I didn't mean to hurt his feelings but I've seen his cousin do horrible things to them. I nuzzled his hand but I was still suspicious because I just didn't know him good enough. I would watch him closely and wait and see if he'd do those things to our children. I nuzzled them both before I put my head down and soon fell asleep. I was exhausted and needed to sleep for a while

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Sat Jan 31, 2015 3:57 pm

"Hey son," Mason chuckled as he patted the foal's head. "You take a lot after your mother but you're gonna be a very strong and noble stable stallion."
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 31, 2015 4:05 pm

Raven
I looked at my father and whinnied softly as I kicked up my little feet and bucked playfully as I ran into my mother and sniffed him but when he would touch me I'd run around the stall playfully. I was a big foal and my mom had difficulties bringing me into the world but she did it. I soon walked over to my mother and suckled from her and felt the milk go down my dry throat and was happy now

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Sat Jan 31, 2015 4:18 pm

Mason chuckled as he watched his son. "Having fun are you? Sssh...mommy is trying to sleep," he said softly, watching him before stretching.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 31, 2015 4:23 pm

I looked at him with my cute perked up ears and laid down as I was tired from all the running and soon fell asleep beside my mother. I yawned and stayed still as my small rib cage went up and down softly. My right side was almost all white like my moms but I got the looks from my moms dad. I had very pretty pale blue eyes and a pink muzzle.

Sasha
After a while I woke up and took a drink of water and looked around expecting my mate to be around but he wasn't unless I was just to tired to see. I ate my food that he had put for me and looked down at my foal and sniffed him to make sure he was fine and licked his shoulder before feeling myself go back into heat which was called foal heat.

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Sat Jan 31, 2015 4:25 pm

Mason woke up from his chair that he kept in the barn and slept outside the stall before standing up when he heard Sasha. "I see you're up," he yawned, rubbing his eyes as he looked back at her.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 31, 2015 4:31 pm

I walked over to my stall door and looked at him, "You should be sleeping in your bed and not in an uncomfortable chair, nothing is going to happen to us, unless your cousin does something." I said lifting my tail when I knew there was a male around and that happened to be my mate and I was clearly showing him that I was in heat and trying to entice him to in some ways mount me even though it wasn't advised because it hasn't been long since giving birth and my body needed to heal for at least three months

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Sat Jan 31, 2015 4:36 pm

Mason rolled his eyes before turning to look at her. "You know I would never do that to-" he cut off as he saw her tail raise and he felt his cock throb. The thought of being inside Sasha once more made him shiver. "Are you sure about this? You just had a baby Sasha and...you know I love to fuck you for long hours. I don't think..." he gulped, a bulge already forming in his pants.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 31, 2015 4:45 pm

I knew I shouldn't mate with him but it would feel so good to have him once more inside me. I put my tail down but saw how horny he was, "Your horny." I said lipping my stall open and walking to him as our foal was still sleeping. I rubbed my muzzle up and down his erection as I licked his neck and took his shirt in my teeth and tore it open so I could sniff his skin. Just seeing his muscles made me wet because he was a male in his prime and ever mare wanted the most strongest stallion or human there is for making offspring. I nudged his hand so he'd open his pants so I could lick at his erection

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Sat Jan 31, 2015 4:48 pm

He groaned, unzipping his pants and letting them fall to the floor as he watched his mare.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 31, 2015 4:55 pm

I licked his pink shaft as I nuzzled his neck and gently nipped his hips so they would push his erection more out so it wasn't so close to his stomach. I had an idea, I put his erection in the gap of my front and back teeth where a bit would go and sucked on him, trying to draw out his seed. I knew we couldn't mate for a while so I might as well pleasure my mate and this was the only way I could without getting pregnant again. I would nuzzle his stomach as I blew hot air on the base of him.

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Sat Jan 31, 2015 4:59 pm

Mason shuddered, resting his hand on Sasha's head as he shivered in pleasure. "D-d-d-damn," he breathed, closing his eyes in bliss as he gave a small thrust inside her mouth.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 31, 2015 5:07 pm

I felt my son suckling from me and I moved my back leg so he could get into a better position. I kept sucking on him and felt his hand on my head and I perked my ears up and nuzzled his base. I wanted his seed. I licked him lovingly and sucked harder on him and moved forward as I met his eyes with mine as I lifted my tail up off my rump hopping that would entice him to release his seed inside my mouth. I ran my tongue under his tool

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Sat Jan 31, 2015 5:11 pm

Mason growled, hot ropes of pre cum empting inside Sasha's mouth. He shuddered, feeling it slide down her tongue.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 31, 2015 5:22 pm

"I want your seed." I said around his erection as I kept sucking on him. I saw out of the corner of my eyes our son go back into the stall and play. I saw my mates spunk in our son, I smiled softly. I let go of his erection as I swallowed the seed he gave me as I licked his large well hung balls that had gotten me pregnant. I licked them lovingly since they had given me my colt. I soon went back to sucking on my mate

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Fri Feb 06, 2015 7:49 am

"S-s-sasha.." he mumbled, trying to catch his breath as he felt her sucking against him softly. It was a very good feeling and it was hard for him even to keep his cool as she continued.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 06, 2015 11:01 am

I soon let go of his erection and nuzzled his chest as I looked back to see my colt laying down and sleeping. He looked so much like me how I was marked. I licked my lips and backed up and turned and walked back into the stall and looked at my mate. "I'm exhausted." I said and drifted off into sleep as I had my muzzle against my sons back and slept for the rest of the night

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Fri Feb 06, 2015 3:49 pm

Mason smiled and zipped up his pants. "It's okay love, you and him get some sleep," he smiled as he turned to slip back in his chair.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 06, 2015 5:47 pm

Eventually after two hours I woke up and looked at my mate and shook my head. Didn't he realize that he didn't have to sleep here? I thought to myself. I nuzzled him, "Go sleep in your bed. It's not good for you to sleep in a chair." I said as my cold Raven came over and had my mates pants in his mouth and was lightly pulling his pants. I nuzzled my foal and looked at my mates dick. It's been three months and it was almost time to wean my colt off milk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next