Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Pups! [For AnimalLove]

Go down

Wolf Pups! [For AnimalLove] Empty Wolf Pups! [For AnimalLove]

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:52 pm

Wolf Pups! [For AnimalLove] Wlfpct13
Credit

Name: Dakota
Nickname: Kota
Appearance: Dakota is definitely the biggest and strongest of the three, taking after his father in both appearance and personality. He has midnight black fur, and big emerald green eyes. His muscles are defined and strong under his large frame. Although he does have a few traits of his mother, but they are hardly noticeable.
Personality: Dakota is a charming, and friendly young brute. He is much like his father, but he is fairly naïve, unlike Durnal. Dakota likes to explore and have fun, but his focus is mainly kept on his pack and duties. He's strong and brave.
Other: None

Wolf Pups! [For AnimalLove] Large
Credit

Name: Genocide
Nickname: Gen
Appearance: Genocide has a more feminine build, with slender muscles, but strong all the same. Her pelt is a golden cream color, and her eyes are emerald green, like her father and brother's. Though they have flecks of pale green in them, like her mother's eyes.
Personality: Genocide is fairly quiet, and focused. Unless she is with her family, she tends to keep to herself, and has a strong liking to herbs and stuff. Genocide is determined to prove herself to anyone, even her own parents.

Wolf Pups! [For AnimalLove] News_101212174246_1_large
Credit

Name: Braekon
Nickname: None
Appearance: Braekon is the runt of the litter, having a fine and slender frame. Although he is exceptionally strong, and has strong, lean muscles. He has a light brown pelt, flecked with brown and white. His eyes are a golden yellow color.
Personality: Braekon is fun loving and carefree, taking after his uncle Blaze more than his own parents. He's flirty, and quite the charmer, again a lot like Blaze. He loves to explore new places, and has a habit of being bold and sassy to almost anyone.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down