Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tempted By Love (R, AnimalLove)

2 posters

Go down

Tempted By Love (R, AnimalLove) Empty Tempted By Love (R, AnimalLove)

Post by Death Rules Mon Feb 13, 2017 9:35 pm

Lyla

I was walking down the lane towards home on a dirt road. I was carrying a basket in my arms that was full with the things I had bought for my family so we didn't go hungry. I was humming softly to myself to keep me busy besides walking. Today was the day that the suspected virgins were taken for the high borns but luckily I lived so far out of the town that I thought there wouldn't be a problem. I kicked a small rock as I walked having fun as I kept a watch in front of me so I didn't fall, I held my dress up over my feet so my dress wouldn't drag in the mud
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Tempted By Love (R, AnimalLove) Empty Re: Tempted By Love (R, AnimalLove)

Post by AnimalLove Mon May 22, 2017 11:29 pm

(Whew!! Found it!! XD Okay, let me get ready.)

Nicholas Elric

I mumbled something inaudible under my breath as I managed to sneak away from my friends. As much I loved them deeply, they could not stay quiet when it came to hunting. I held tightly onto my custom oak bow, carved with my family crest while I carried my arrows in my back carrier. Due to the day, it was hard to get away from the castle, especially with the "virgin hunting day." I'm sure that my father would have some guards search for one later, or perhaps I'll find one myself, I chuckled but shrugged, carefully lifting my short cropped boots to not disturb the ground around me. I kept walking until I heard a low crunch ahead. Quickly, I crouched, reaching to grab an arrow before aiming it towards the sound and pulling back on the string. When I saw that animal, I would shoo it.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Mon Jul 03, 2017 5:33 pm

I happened to look to my right and saw a man with a bow pointed at me. I gave a screech and ran thinking he'd kill me. I let go of my dress and ran not caring if my dress got in the mud, I just didn't want to be shot by an arrow, he must be a killer! My heart was racing in my chest that it felt like it was going to burst through my chest and fly away! I was panting hard, trying to bring in more air to my starving lungs. My eyes started to fill with tears but I told myself sharply that this was no time to be a child and cry when it was gravely important to get away from that murderer
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down