Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood Bound (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Blood Bound (Adult, jlthompsonvamp) Empty Blood Bound (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Post by Guest Mon Feb 02, 2015 3:14 pm

I walked down the side walk, using my senses to track a female vampire that I had to kill because someone wanted her dead. What I didn't know was that she'd capture me and make me her sex slave. I kept a hand on my samuri sward and looked around as I stopped and smiled but that smile faltered when I realized there was more than one vampire here, "Oh shit." I said before I was knocked out and was flung over someones shoulder and carried to some abandoned warehouse and then dropped onto a bed where I was chained down naked. I looked around wildly looking for a way to get out. I saw the female vampire I've been hunting and I didn't know just how gorgeous she really was, she was naked and heading my way. I've heard of fellow conrades having this happening to them and they were forever that vampires slave. I sneered at her, "You really think you can do this and get away with this?" I asked as I pulled on the chains.

(This is where she comes in. She's cruel, vindictive, and loved to torture others.)

http://renokumura.deviantart.com/art/male-sexy-shura-render-303229779#/art/male-shura-render-303229189?_sid=3b1d67c0

Last edited by Hard To Handle on Mon Feb 02, 2015 3:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Blood Bound (Adult, jlthompsonvamp) Empty Re: Blood Bound (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Feb 02, 2015 3:30 pm

(Oh, I am totally joining this one! Just let me go find the perfect picture for her and I'll get a post up. Be back in a jiffy!)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Blood Bound (Adult, jlthompsonvamp) Empty Re: Blood Bound (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Post by Guest Mon Feb 02, 2015 3:36 pm

(Okay)

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:13 pm

Blood Bound (Adult, jlthompsonvamp) AnimeGirl120goth
Image Crediting: https://www.pinterest.com/explore/gothic-anime-girl/
Rosalie

I walked through the halls with determination, the skirt of my long black dress swishing and rustling around my legs as I moved. The heels of my black booties clicked on the floor as my speed quickened. I had sensed the vampires I had sent out to find out who wanted me dead had returned, and they weren't alone. According to what I heard from several of my servants and what I had sensed, they had a human with them that had been sent out to kill me. I soon ran into one of the vampires I had sent out and he directed me to where the human was being held. I walked into the room but before I came into sight I discarded my clothes and shoes then walked into the light completely naked. At his words I smiled evilly and approached him, running my sharp fingernails along his neck. "Oh, you have no idea what I can get away with." I replied, starting to climb onto the bed as my eyes locked on his neck. I licked my lips hungrily, it had been awhile since I had tastes human, nevertheless from a hunter, and I knew tonight would be the night I would taste it again.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:22 pm

I laughed, "Your just a naive vampire. You don't know where that call came from and your way over your head Rosalie." I said smiling as I accepted my fate and flared my nostrils and she'd have to face hers because I had a special agent in my blood that could kill a vampire but it didn't mean I couldn't die. I saw that my cock was so close to entering her that I shoved my hips up and my cock pushed into her folds and I groaned loudly as I moved my hands and ankles but they were restrained. I had a thick silver necklace on my neck and it might help to keep her at bay

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Feb 02, 2015 10:06 pm

Rosalie

As I bent down to bite him I stopped, pausing to take a sniff at his neck and I drew back in disgust. "Really? You have amaranthine in your blood? You thought I would fall for that? Not happening." I growled at him, glaring down at him. When I felt him push his hips up and thrust into me I hissed and climbed off of him. I grabbed a nearby, sharp spiked chain and pressed it to his neck, soon tying it behind his neck with the ony part that wasn't spiked, two pieces of thick, rough leather. "Try anything and I'll tighten this one notch at a time. The more you disobey me, the tighter it gets." I warned, getting back on top of him but making sure to sit behind where his cock was.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 02, 2015 10:11 pm

I laughed as I swallowed. "Then you might as well kill me because I'm not betraying the person that wanted you dead." I said turning my head away and closed my eyes as I prayed that everything would be okay and that I'd bore her to tears. I sighed and opened my saphire eyes and right into hers, "I hope you rot in hell where your kind should be." I said spitting in her face as I prayed I'd die so I could leave this warehouse.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Feb 02, 2015 10:20 pm

Rosalie

I glared down at him then climbed off of him. Then I walked over to my 'torture' table and went through some instruments. Picking out a few I walked back over to him. "You will talk, even if I have to kill you you're going to talk." I told him while I put some nipple clamps on his nipples. They were connected to a machine that would deliver short little shocks to his nipples, creating a quite painful sensation. Then I grabbed another device and slipped this over his cock. It was a suction device that was connected to a vacuum type machine that would literally suck the cum right out of his cock. It could be pleasurable if he was aroused but since he wasn't at this point it would be extremely painful. I walked over to the machines and positioned each one of my my hands over one of the machines. "This is your last chance. Are you going to talk or am I going to have to torture you?" I asked, glaring at him with my metallic purple eyes that were now taking on a sheen of red.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 02, 2015 10:24 pm

I laughed as I looked at her and closed my eyes. "Depends on what questions you ask and if you ask them correctly then you'll get your answer." I said as I looked at her pussy. "If I tell you what you want to know and all of it I want to fuck you." I said looking her directly in her eyes as I moved my body. It was either agree and get answers or she doesn't get them and I'll die with those answers

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Feb 02, 2015 10:51 pm

Rosalie

I growled and said, "I'll decide what you can and can't do with me. You don't get to negotiate anything." Then I flipped on the suction machine as high as it would go and watched as the suction cup around his cock tightened up and started sucking. I smiled and leaned back, wondering what his reaction would be. If he wasn't im enough pain I was turning on the shock machine.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 02, 2015 10:55 pm

I smiled as I looked up at the ceiling and let my eyes turn a slight red. "I suggest you let me go." I said through my clenched jaw as I pulled on my restraints and one popped as I laid back down. "You haven't even asked me a question." I said as I looked at her with a grin and my own fangs came out. "Come here." I said waving with my fingers and she was forced to come to me. "You really think you'd get away with this did you?" I asked as I broke my other restraint on my other hand and pulled her to me and shoved my cock into her and pounded her.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:34 pm

Rosalie

I stared at him as his eyes turned red and he popped one of his restraints. I saw his fangs then heard his command, felt it start to take over my mind. Before it could even take hold I put up a strong mind block. I went to him anyways so he wouldn't be ale to tell I wasnt influenced by him, knowing that even if he tried there would be no way he would know for sure if I was under his control. I let him shove his Vick into me but the moment he started to thrust I shot my hand and grabbed his neck in a vice-like grip. "Retisku!" I shouted and huge black wings sprouted from my back and my whole body began to glow. My skin took on a purple tone and it would burn antons who touched it, which was why I had my hand in his neck. I burned a searing mark the shape of my my hand onto his neck then I flapped my wings and shot off of him and landed on one of the high rafters. "You don't know who I am do you?" I asked, staring down at him with my glowing purple gaze.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 03, 2015 10:51 am

I didn't even flinch at her hand, "And you don't know what I am." I said smiling as I broke off my leg restraints and got off of the bed before putting my clothes on, "Can't forget my coat." I said getting that and taking my sword and just vanished. I smiled as I reappeared in my loft. I took off my clothes and threw them in the dirty laundry and took a hot shower before the mark healed itself. I smiled, I was a hell hound and the devil wanted her with him. I was greatly amused.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Feb 03, 2015 2:00 pm

Rosalie

I watched him with interest, seeing him disappear. I continued to sit on the rafter, thinking to myself. I had sensed something about him, something unique. Something that told me he was a hellhound. I smiled as I swooped down to the ground, my long purple, glowing hair floating out behind me. I collected my clothes and put them on, slipping my wings through the little slits in my dress. Then I headed out of the room and walked down the hall, staying in my demon form since I had more power in this form. I headed for the stairs that led down into my dungeon and began to descend them, my eyes easily adjusting to the dim light.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 03, 2015 2:05 pm

I soon shifted and watched the warehouse from on top of a building and watched her with my red glowing eyes. I dimed my fire until it didn't cover me so it would be harder to see me. I had no scent so no vampire could smell me. I shook my massive head and decided how to capture her and bring her to the devil so he could have her. He wanted her for sexual purposes and maybe he'd kill her. He was my master and I inteded to bring her to him. I jumped down from the building on silent feet for such a massive hound and trotted into the warehouse where no one was. I followed her scent and soon I pinned her and shifted to human form. "I desire you." I said shoving my cock inside her and thrusting once I tore her dress in half and sucked on her breasts.

http://villains.wikia.com/wiki/File:Hell-Hounds.jpg

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:18 pm

Rosalie

I finally reached the bottom of the stairs, sensing that the hellhound was close by. I smiled as I headed towards the darkest part of the dungeon. A click then a clang was heard as I opened a cell. A creature walked out, something that I knew all hellhounds feared because this was the only creature that could kill them. "Rilaku tectra mesecaratu." I said to it in a strange language that only they understood. My command was heard and followed through with. The creature was now allowed to obtain my form. I would be able to feel most of what it did but I would have complete control of myself. When the hellhound descended the stairs I directed the creature, whom I called Mirakulat, out into the open. When he grabbed her, thinking it was me, I smiled but winced a little when he started to pound into her. The moment he did, Mirakulat returned to her original form and pinned him, her spiked tail wrapping tightly around his body, completely trapping and constraining him. I stepped into the light, smiling with pleasure as he was brought over to me by Mirakulat. "You really thought I would be that easy to capture?" I asked, laughing evilly then I motioned for Mirakulat to tighten her tail to the point where he would never even have a chance of moving. She was also sending surges of power through him, ones that would completely stop his abilities that he had naturally as a hellhound to whee he was pretty much human.

(If you want me to find a picture of Mirakulat so you can know what she looks like let me know.)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:25 pm

I laughed as I looked at her, "I'll say you are clever." I said as I looked at the creature as I slammed my neck into its body so my collared spikes went deep into it's body as I clamped down on it's leg by it's chest. I may slightly feel the pain but I was conditioned to not feel pain and fight it. I snarled as I let my venom go into her blood stream and headed for her nervous system. "I suggest you come with me so you live before the devil comes and gets you and trust me you can never hide from him and your powers could never affect me." I said snarling it at her as I soon latched onto it's tail as I clawed at it

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:40 pm

Rosalie

When he started to attack Mirakulat I commanded her to let him go and she did but she took a protective stance next to me. Then I screamed as his spikes pierced me and I felt him release his venom into me. The moment he released me Mirakulat crouched to attack him but I stopped her with a single word, "Milaku." She stood up and looked at me, confusion marring her features. I ignored her and looked at him. "So the devil wants me dead, huh? Well, no matter, I'll never go with you. I've got duties and none of them involve being a sex slave or anything else. So go fuck yourself, I ain't going with you." I said, hissing at him and motioning Mirakulat closer to me. When I saw her wounds I wanted to kill him. I always knew it was a good idea to give her immortality. I thought, stroking her leg gently.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:48 pm

I shifted forms and laughed, "Then I guess I'll just let the Devil come get you himself." I said going into the shadows as my eyes glowed red and vanished.

Shinji
I had heard that vampire wouldn't come with my prized hell hound and it irritated me even though he did a good job. I came to earth and headed for the warehouse, the concrete beneath me sizzled and blackened. No one could resist my beauty and power not even the most powerful vampires. I flicked my hand and it opened before I entered, I kept a shield up as I did not trust this woman. "Oh Rosalie. You've been a very bad girl." I said smiling a sick sadistic smile as I soon found her and spun her around. "You should have went with my hellhound and not angered me as I looked at the beast she had beside her and laughed at the pathetic creature.

http://anime.desktopnexus.com/get/1350171/?t=sfisb0k84t2nrjs9e5nrpmt69054d14d1d92e2f

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Feb 03, 2015 4:45 pm

Rosalie

I knew what was coming when the hellhound left. "I don't fucking think so, bitch." I said under my breath. Then I stood up, leaning heavily on Mirakulat. I made it back upstairs and to my library room before I collasped into a chair, breathing heavily. My body was starting to absorb the poison, but not to kill me. No, it was going to make me stronger. Even stronger than I normally was. I felt power start to surge through me and I smiled. I stood up and went over to Mirakulat, stroking her gently. "How's my darling doing?" I asked her, smiling as I heard her start to make happy sounds. Then froze when I heard the sadistic words and felt hands spin me around. "Leave me alone, Shinji. You have no need of me. And if you do I don't care. I'm not going with you." I growled, jerking out of his grip and backed away, Mirakulat staying right beside me. "Telaku meno shirano zelosto." I said under my breath, lifting and spreading my arms wide. The wind picked up in the room and creatures started appearing everywhere, some of them being hellhounds. And the best part? They all would follow my command, unable to be taken over by any other, especially not by Shinji.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 03, 2015 4:53 pm

I laughed loudly as I waved my hand and everything the building and everything in it began to burn even the hellhounds. My eyes turning a sicking red as I grabbed her and her flesh blackened a little and we vanished back to my realm and nothing could get out of it but me. I pound her to my bed with stronger magic than she had and ripped her dress off. I got on top of her and started to thrust inside her, no woman could resist my cock. I leaned down and sucked on her nipples as I pushed two of my fingers in her pussy to play with her walls as I kissed her neck. She'd regret angering me. I rubbed my heavily muscled body against her slimmer one and kissed her lips. "We were meant to be together Rosalie. To rule over humanity and the supernatural creatures." I said

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Feb 03, 2015 5:25 pm

Rosalie

I hissed at him as he waved his hand and everything began to burn around me. I quickly put up a shield so nothing would burn then he grabbed me and I screamed as his hand burned me. We appeared in his res and I tried to fight him as he bound me to the bed. When he got on top of me and thrust into me after topping off my dress I hoeler out in anger and struggled against my binds. "I'll never rule with you. You're a bastard and you can go fuck yourself." I hissed, sparring at him.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 03, 2015 5:35 pm

I smiled as I kissed her neck as I ran my hands over her gorgeous body, "Would you rather be enemies or allies? Because if you want to be enemies I'll kill you now so you don't disturb me." I said as I started to let my hand burn her neck and started down her chest right over her heart that would kill her if I intensified the heat and by god I would until she became ash. I smiled evily as I watched the pain on her face as I thrust a few times and I felt her clench around me.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Feb 03, 2015 5:44 pm

Rosalie

I kept an evil look on my face, glaring at him with my eyes that were now glowing red. Even when he ran a burning hand down my neck to my chest I kept glaring at him, letting no pain show on my face. "We can be allies as long as we're not lovers. I will not take you as my mate." I replied, still retaining my defiance. No way was I giving in to him.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 03, 2015 5:51 pm

I stopped burning her, I glared at her for a few minutes and got off of her. My cock swinging back and forth as I got off of the bed and flicked my hand and she was free. I walked to my throne and sat down. I was quite gorgeous and many women desired me but they bored me. I put my chin in my hand as I let my hellhounds do my dirty work, I ran a hand through my grayish hair and tried to will my cock to go dormant but it was being stubborn. It's been at least fiffty years since I've had sex and it was being demanding right now. My eyes returned to blue as I got up once more, my muscles rippling on my big form before walking naked to my showers where I let the cold water go down my body. It was freezing but I would stand under the cold water until my cock went down.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next