Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood Bound (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Blood Bound (Adult, jlthompsonvamp) - Page 2 Empty Re: Blood Bound (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Feb 03, 2015 8:55 pm

Rosalie

I waked until he had actually gone out of sight before I let out a sigh of relief. I got up off the bed, waving a hand over my dress to repair it, then I looked around me, observing my surroundings. Wanting to get a better look, I flapped my huge black wings and shot into the air. I flew around for a bit, observing the creatures and other people who lived here. Soon I spotted some showers and saw Shinji was in one of them. I growled a bit and veered away from that area. I didn't eve want to look at the bastard after what he'd done, what he'd forced me to agree to.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Blood Bound (Adult, jlthompsonvamp) - Page 2 Empty Re: Blood Bound (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Post by Guest Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:00 pm

*Don't be so mad my Rosalie. Can you blame a man for his desire of you?* I asked into her mind as I let air caress her cheek like my hand was doing it. I soon had my arousal under control as I walked out of the showers and I was wearing an open buttoned flannel shirt and jeans that hung low on my hips. I used my powers to dry my hair and headed back to my throne and snapped my fingers and my lead hellhound and he appeared. "Watch her." I said

I smiled as I trotted after her scent, I liked her attitude from the day I first saw her and smiled even wider. To bad she had such a bad attitude and wouldn't let men have sex with such a gorgeous body

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:18 pm

Rosalie

I growled and closed off my mind to him, spotting a dark area. I immediately brightened up when I realized that no one was going near that area. I smiled since I might actually find a haven in this hell hole. I altered my course and headed straight for the darkness. Then I sensed something and looked behind me, spotting the hellhound from before and hissed when I realized Shinji had sent him to keep track of me. Turning back around, I increased my speed, shooting across the sky so fast my body was a blur. In a matter of seconds I had crossed the line into the darkened area. I paused for a moment, looking around and smiling as I liked the place. Then I spotted a huge, black castle and I headed towards it, wondering if I could make it my home.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:24 pm

I raced forward and landed in front of her, "Don't go in there, that is where the master lives. He does not like it when others are in it unless he says other wise." I said looking at her. I was just trying to protect her from my masters anger. I looked up at her and my eyes pleaded with her. "Master will kill you if you go in." I said. I didn't like killing things. I shifted into human form and pushed my longish hair out of my face. "Please." I said putting a hand up as I caught my breath and looked at her face. My blue eyes shiny with unshed tears as I felt the hot metal around my neck and knew my master was calling me. I growled but not at her at the burning my collar caused. "Just don't go in there." I said I hated being forced to work for my master.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:30 pm

Rosalie

I was close to the castle when the hellhound raced in front of me and stopped. I was about to laugh at his warning when something about it made me stop. Was that fear in his voice and unshed tears in his eyes? Deciding to heed his warning I backed up, getting ready to bolt for the line, when I saw a collar of glowing metal around his neck. Approaching him again, I reached out to touch the collar, asking out loud, "What is that?"
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:38 pm

I gently grabbed her wrist to stop her, "Don't touch it, you'll burn yourself. It's what lets him control me." I said hissing when it came into contact with my skin and I shifted and ran off because it hurt so bad that I yelped as I ran. I went to my master and took my orders and trotted this time back to her and sat down as I looked up at her. I put my nose against her palm and pushed it up a little. I gently put my teeth on her arm in a come with me gesture before turning around and headed some where else that she could call her own. I found a place the master never came to. It was an oldish building but it was a very nice place. I shifted, this is safe for you to go, the master doesn't come here, you'll get peace of mind." I said opening the door for her and waiting for her to go in it.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:48 pm

Rosalie

When he grabbed my wrist I had to hold back from slapping him but at his words I realized why he had done it. When he shifted and ran off I syated after him for awhile then I turnedcaround and headed towards the line. Soon I heard padding feet and turned around to see him returning. I smiled slightly when he pushed my palm up with his nose. Then I looked at him when he put his teeth on my arm in a come with me gesture. I shrugged and followed him. When we came to an old, but nice building in a kind of dark secluded area I smiled, I would get some privacy here. At his words I turned toward the hellhound and smiled kindly. "Thank you. You never did tell me your name." I replied, looking at him.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:53 pm

I looked at her, "It's Shane." I said nodding as I gestured for her to go in. "It should have everything you need." I said as she went into it. I closed and door and shifted back to hellhound and laid down in front of the doors and looked out into the distance and sighed. My big body rising then falling. I shut my eyes but I didn't sleep I kept watch over the house. I howled into the night with sadness and longing and pain, so much pain. I shut my mouth and soon fell asleep.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Feb 03, 2015 10:18 pm

Rosalie

I nodded then headed into the house when he motioned me to. I spent the remainder of the day, and most of the night, exploring it. I finally got to sleep around 2'o clock, curled up on a couch in the living room since I didn't want to put in the effort to go upstairs to the bedroom.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 03, 2015 10:29 pm

I got up and soon padded into the room she was in and laid down by the couch and rested my head on my paws and fell asleep once more. It was lonely out there and I assumed as long as I didn't bug her she'd might let me stay. I didn't snore so it was like I wasn't there but the fact that you could see the flames dancing on the wall from my body. I woke up late the next day and nudged her hand as I tried to wake her. I wanted to show her where she could feed since I'm sure she was hungry.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Feb 04, 2015 8:16 pm

Rosalie

The next morning I felt something nudging my hand. My groaned and moved my hand away from what was nudging it. Then, as I was turning over, I started to slip off the couch, not even realizing it since I was still sound asleep.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 04, 2015 8:20 pm

She landed on me and I made an omph sound and got up and she fell off the couch. I shifted, "Wake up already." I said putting her back on the couch and started at her breasts but forced myself to look away as I tapped her hand some more until she woke up. "Come on, your probably hungry and I'm not on the menu." I said waiting for her to follow me

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Mar 02, 2015 3:54 pm

Rosalie

I let out a groan when I finally fell off the couch but I continued to sleep, letting out a mewling sound when I was moved yet again, back onto the couch. I felt a tapping on my hand but I just hissed in annoyance and shifted away from the source of this tapping. But my shifting caused the front of my dress to be pulled down, allowing my breasts to be practically spilling out of my dress.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2