Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bound By The Moon (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Bound By The Moon (Adult, jlthompsonvamp) Empty Bound By The Moon (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Post by Guest Sun May 25, 2014 4:33 pm

(I'm playing a male if you don't mind, act like your character would if it was human )

Jamie
I swam through the reefs looking for sand dollars that I collected. I soon saw some sharks that were getting too close for my comfort so I quickly swam away from there and headed home but making sure I watched my back because at this time of day the Great White Sharks were out and hunting and I didn't want to be their meal. I soon found my under water cavern and put the sand dollars I've found onto the ledge where I had the others. I haven't found a mate yet and I didn't know if I would ever have a wife or children and I wanted them badly but well I tended to stay by myself.

Back to top Go down

Bound By The Moon (Adult, jlthompsonvamp) Empty Re: Bound By The Moon (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun May 25, 2014 6:46 pm

Marla

I darted thru the water, laughing as the dolphin I was playing with bumped my black tail, making me move to the side. It darted ahead of me and I narrowed my eyes playfully as I swam after it, my long black hair streaming out behind me. I did a few little spins and twirls, dancing to my own little tune in my head. I latched my hand onto the dolphin's dorsal fin and it looked back at me and gave a little clicking noise then sped up. I laughed, the bell-like, joyful sound floating out around me, as I was pulled along behind it, enjoying the feeling of the water sliding against my body. Unbeknownst to either of us, we swam directly over a merman just darting into his cavern.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Bound By The Moon (Adult, jlthompsonvamp) Empty Re: Bound By The Moon (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Post by Guest Sun May 25, 2014 9:09 pm

I saw the shark go towards them and sighed, some women can be so damn foolish. I got my spear and darted after them and grabbed the woman when the shark grabbed the fish she was playing with. Before she could react I brought her to my den, "You have to stay here until that shark leaves." I said nodding as I looked around

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue May 27, 2014 4:06 pm

Marla

I saw the shark coming towards me and the dolphin I was playing with and I was about to let go of the dolphin and swim for cover when I felt someone grab me and pull me back. I struggled a little, trying to see who had grabbed me, then I was pulled into a cave and whoever it was released me. I was flapping my black tail a little, trying to get off some seaweed that had got caught on it, when I heard a male's voice behind me. I whirled around to face the merman, fixing my metallic purple eyes on him. I all of a sudden felt self-conscious, acutely aware that the only thing covering my breasts was a thin black wrap. "Well, you really didn't have to grab me." I replied, lifting a hand to pull my long black hair forward, hoping to cover a little more of my breasts.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 27, 2014 4:17 pm

"Well next time I'll let that shark get you, it was a great white. You wouldn't have stood a chance. So next time I'll let it get you." I said nodding as I looked out of the cave and saw two great whites, "You might as well stay here, they won't leave any time soon." I said giving her some food and then swimming towards the table to eat my dinner as I admired my sand dollars

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue May 27, 2014 5:08 pm

Marla

I sighed and replied, "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said that. I phrased it wrong." I took the the food he gave me, starting to nibble at it while I watched him sit at a table and admire some sand dollars. "So, who are you?" I asked, starting to swim over to him.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 27, 2014 5:32 pm

I looked up once I ate my share and gave the rest to my Barracuda the rest before letting her swim off to find her own food source. "My name is Jamie." I said nodding as I started to clean off the sand dollars, "It's so interesting in how the shape of the sand dollars can be." I said putting my collection away and swam to the entrance to see if the sharks were gone. "Well after you eat you can go, the sharks left. But when you see a great white find some where to hide, they will out swim you. No matter how fast that you think you are." I said nodding before reaching behind a chair and handing her a spear, "If one comes at you just whack it in the nose." I said

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue May 27, 2014 6:50 pm

Marla

"It's nice to meet you, Jamie. I'm Marla." I replied, smiling at him. Then I watched as he cleaned off the sand dollars, nodding at his comment. I soon finished my food, seeing him go to the entrance and hearing him say the sharks were gone. I listened intently to what he said, taking the spear he handed to me. "Thanks. Maybe I'll see you around?" I said, posing the last sentence as a question. Then I swam to the entrance and looked around and soon swam out. I swam away from his cave, my strong black tail propelling me forward, my long black hair trailing behind me. I had the spear clutched tightly in my hand and was keeping my eyes peeled for sharks.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 27, 2014 6:58 pm

I fingered the scar on my long tail where a great white had tried to eat me. I was lucky that I had a spear and killed it. I head over to my bed and laid down in it as I looked up through a smallish hole in the cave i lived in and watched the sun slowly fall from the sky and the moon replacing it and hoping that woman made it home safely

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue May 27, 2014 8:22 pm

Marla

I swam towards my own cave about 20 feet away from his was located, still keeping an eye out for sharks.

(Want to skip to a couple years later where they meet again and fall in love?)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 27, 2014 8:29 pm

(Sure, I gotta get to bed though)

I was swimming through the water with a shark after me. I was making it quite difficult for it to get me. I was getting tired though, I was looking wildly around for some where to hide and soon found an abandoned cave

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue May 27, 2014 9:36 pm

(Okay.)

Marla

I was sleeping when I heard someone come in to my cave. I jerked up, careful not to wake up my still sleeping two-year-old daughter. I got out of bed and grabbed the spear that was right next to it. I could barely see the outline of another merperson at the the entrance to my cave, their back to me. Mermaid or merman, I cared not, I had become extremely cautious after what had happened to me two years ago and I wasn't taking any chances now. I approached the merperson, my spear held at the ready. When I was directly behind them I could tell it was a merman. Quickly, I lifted my spear and pressed the side of it against the merman's neck and grabbed a lock of his hair in my hand. I bent his head back so I could put my lips close to his ear. "Tell me why you're here and I may not slice your throat and throw you out for the sharks to fight over you. And it better be one hell of a damn good reason." I hissed into his ear, pressing my spear tighter against his neck in warning.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 28, 2014 10:18 am

Blood started to go down my neck and lodging into my neck barely far enough away from an artery. "I hope you don't kill you savior." I said growling it out as I grabbed the spear and just cut my hair off before moving away from her. I looked out of the cave and darted out once more, the sharks will be coming back any second and I better get back to my den. I was getting fatigued and I was slowing down but luckily I was able to get to my den and clean my neck up with some stitches. I grabbed my things and decided I'd move, I didn't want any dangerous females around and a place safer in a place that didn't have to many sharks

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed May 28, 2014 11:49 am

Marla

My mouth dropped open when I recognize his voice. I let my spear fall away from his neck after he jerked it away and I stayed there, shocked. I hadn't seen him in two years and so much had happened in those two years. After he left I quickly swam over to my daughter and picked her up, glad to see she was still asleep. I cradled her gently against my chest and swam out of my cave and followed him, my spear still clutched in my hand. When I reached his cave I swam inside and stared at him, clutching my daughter to me protectively in case he might attack me. "Jamie?" I asked tentatively, swimming a little closer to him.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 28, 2014 2:24 pm

"What is it that you want?" I asked gathering my sand dollars and some of my weapons since I'll need them in my journey north, where it was colder. I took my spear and turned around. I saw her and her child. "What do you need?" I asked looking at her face. I didn't let any emotion reach my eyes so she didn't know what I was feeling, it was better this way

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed May 28, 2014 2:51 pm

Marla

"It is you. Long time, no see. How are you?" I replied, smiling warmly and prettily at him. Then I felt my daughter stir against me and I looked down at her. She opened her eyes and looked up at me and I was awed like I had been many times before by her metallic dark blue eyes, the eyes of her father. I mentally shook myself, forcing myself to not think about that horrible night. Then I looked up at Jamie and smiled again, shifting my daughter so I was holding her against my side. "Jamie, I'd like you to meet my daughter, Crystal." I said, moving closer to him so he could see her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 28, 2014 3:00 pm

I mentally sighed and turned around to face her. My wound had healed enough where it wasn't bleeding but it was going to be a nasty scar like the one across my chest. "Hi." i said holding my hand out to the little girl, going slow so I didn't scar her. My dark blue eyes slightly darker now that the night was coming. I was going to have to wait to move tomorrow. "Oh, I wanted to tell you that I am moving so I won't be so close to you any longer." I said nodding at her as i felt her daughter put her little chubby fingers around my long thick one

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu May 29, 2014 8:21 am

Marla

I smiled while he interacted with Crystal then I looked up in shock at his declaration. Then a sad look came over my face and I said, "Is it because I practically attacked you back in my cave?" I looked at him as I waited for his answer.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 29, 2014 8:27 am

I laughed, "No, I just don't like being around so many sharks. It's so easy to get killed by them. And you shouldn't stick around either now that you have a little one to think about." I said putting a gentle hand on her cheek and leaned forward to press my lips against her forehead and shutting my eyes as I gently pulled her and her daughter against my chest. I was going to miss her dearly

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu May 29, 2014 10:15 am

Marla

I nodded in agreement then I said, "Your right. But I have no idea where I'd go." I averted my eyes from him but they quickly jerked back to his face when I felt him place a hand on my cheek. I watched as he leaned forward and was shocked to feel him press his lips to my forehead. When he pulled me and Crystal to his chest I expected myself to tense up but instead I relaxed into his embrace. I closed my eyes and leaned my head against his chest, feeling loved and wanted, feelings I had not had for a long time.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 29, 2014 1:39 pm

I smiled, "Then come with me, I can protect you and your little one." I said putting my hands on her back lightly and pressed my body closer to hers but I quickly moved away when I felt my dick get close to her entrance. "Sorry, didn't mean to do that." I said backing up and put a hand on her face lightly, I wanted her to come with me. I gave her and her daughter a kiss on the forehead

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu May 29, 2014 4:34 pm

Marla

I smiled and replied, "Alright. I'll come with you." Then I started to snuggle against him when he pulled me closer to him. But then I felt his dick get close to my entrance and I almost gasped then he pulled away. When I heard him apologize I gave him a gentle, reassuring smile and said, "It's alright. I don't mind. You weren't doing it on purpose." I leaned into him when he kissed my forehead and watched with a smile when he kissed Crystal's forehead too.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 29, 2014 4:45 pm

I had everything I wanted to bring with me. "Lets go get the things that you want to bring with you." I said blushing softly. I really didn't mean to get that close to her, I didn't want her to think that the only reason that I was giving her affection was to have sex with her. I just liked her and her little one. "You really surprised me when you put that spear into my neck but you almost killed me." I said nodding

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:53 am

Marla

"Alright. I don't have much to grab so it won't take long." I replied, catching sight of his blush before I turned around and started to swim for the entrance of his cave. Then I heard his next comment and I turned around and swam back towards him. "Yeah. I'm sorry about that. If I'd known it was you I wouldn't have done that." I said, looking a him.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:44 am

"I guess it was my fault." I said bringing her close to me and kissing her softly and moving closer until my tool slipped into her entrance but didn't thrust as I just let my seed gush into her. "I want you to be my mate." I said stroking her face. I hoped she'd get pregnant by me

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next