Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bound By The Moon (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Bound By The Moon (Adult, jlthompsonvamp) - Page 2 Empty Re: Bound By The Moon (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:31 pm

Marla

I smiled when he pulled me closer and softly kissed me. Then my eyes widened when I felt him move even closer to me to where his tool slipped into my entrance. I gave a breathy moan, feeling his seed spill into me. Then my eyes widened again when I heard his comment. "I'd love to be your mate." I told him, giving him a pretty, seductive smile.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Bound By The Moon (Adult, jlthompsonvamp) - Page 2 Empty Re: Bound By The Moon (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Post by Guest Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:36 pm

I pushed my cock into her pussy, "I want to get you pregnant." I said gripping her hips as my cock pushed against her entrance to a point that I just gushed and gushed.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:07 pm

Marla

"I can tell." I replied, moaning when he kept pushing into me and releasing his seed into me.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:14 am

I thought that she would say something else. So I lost the drive and pulled out after I was done, "Are you ready?" I asked turning my back on her and looking at my things before hauling my bag on my back

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Jun 15, 2014 4:01 pm

Marla

After he pulled out of me I watched him then replied, "Yeah. I am."
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 15, 2014 4:21 pm

I put a soft hand on her cheek, "Are you sure? We can wait till morning." I said putting my forehead against her's before pressing a kiss to her nose and smiling. "I love you baby." I said placing a hand over his stomach. Hoping she'd become pregnant

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Jun 15, 2014 7:27 pm

Marla

"Whatever you want to do. It doesn't matter to me." I replied, smiling at him. I started when he told me he loved me but then I smiled even wider and said, "I love you too."
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 15, 2014 7:32 pm

I looked out of the cave. "Well come on. This is as good a time as any." I said taking her hand in mine and pulled her forward as I began to go forward, "Don't by any means let go of my hand." I said nodding

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:59 am

Marla

I nodded and held onto his hand tightly, clutching Crystal to my side.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:36 pm

(This one please.)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 01, 2015 10:53 pm

I quickly swam away with them and headed for some where the sharks didn't like going and swam into the cave and looked inside it in every crevas so nothing deadly was in here. "There it's safe in here." I said putting my mates daughter on my hip and gave her both of their temples a kiss and hugged them lightly to me before releasing my mate and sat down and pulled out some meat and handed them each a piece.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Feb 01, 2015 11:13 pm

Marla

I followed him closely, clutching Crystal to me protectively. I swam into the cave after him, smiling when he took Crystal and she snuggled right up to him. "She likes you." I told him, also snuggling up to him when he pulled me and my daughter close to him. After he released me and handed me to piece of meat I smiled gratefully before I bit into it, smiling as I watched Crystal attempt to eat hers.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 01, 2015 11:19 pm

"Does she need help chewing it?" I asked looking at her before looking at the little one and nuzzled her like she was of my flesh and blood. I looked over at my mate and smiled before running my fingers through her long hair, "Do you think we should give her some siblings to play with?" I asked her since I wouldn't mind starting a family because I loved kids and I wanted a family to call my own

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Feb 01, 2015 11:46 pm

Marla

"No, I think she's just trying to figure out what it is." I replied, smiling as I watched Crystal. When he looked over at me and smiled then ran my fingers through my hair I smiled back and moved closer to him. At his words I looked up at him and smiled again, brighter this time. "Sure. I'd love to start a family with you, and give Crystal some siblings." I replied, leaning up to kiss him.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 01, 2015 11:51 pm

I kissed her softly and put a gentle hand on her cheek, "Shall we try tonight when she's asleep? There's different parts of this cave so she shouldn't hear or see us." I said lightly running a finger over one of her breasts. I nuzzled her and saw our little girl go off my lap and find some shells to play with, I put up a shield so she couldn't go out of the cave and gently pulled my mate closer to my side and kissed her temple before wrapping her up in my arms.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Feb 02, 2015 12:08 am

Marla

"Sure. That'll probably be best." I replied, watching as Crystal got off his lap and soon found some seashells to play with. I smiled in appreciation when he put up a shield so my daughter couldn't go outside then my attention was drawn back to him when he pulled me closer to him and kissed my temple before wrapping his arms around me. I snuggled closer to him and closed my eyes, happy and content.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 02, 2015 12:12 am

Eventually Crystall went to bed and I picked her up and swam to where we would be sleeping and got on top of her after softly putting her on our new bed. I kissed her neck as I went slow and gentle as my tool came out and it probed her before finding her entrance and pushing inside her and groaned, "Your so tight Marla." I said nuzzling her softly and stroking her cheek as I thrust softly so as not to hurt her as I was quite large

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Feb 02, 2015 12:22 am

Marla

When Crystal finally fell asleep I smiled, knowing what was coming. When he picked me up I giggled and waited as he swam to our room. When he laid me on the bed and got on top of me I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck. I felt him kiss my neck as I also felt his tool searching around for my entrance. When it finally found it I gasped then moaned when he started to thrust into me. "Mmmmm, and your so big." I replied, arching up into him as I wanted him deeper inside me. He felt so good, filling me up completely.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 02, 2015 12:26 am

I pushed deeper into her and groaned. "Yes, push those hips." I said grunting as I pushed harder inside her as I was getting so close to releasing but holding back because it wouldn't be far to her so I reached to where her entrance was and played with her folds while I filled her completly and kissed her softly lips. "I love you." I said whispering them against her lips

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Feb 02, 2015 12:46 am

Marla

I moaned loudly when he pushed deeper into me, arching firmly into him. I knew he was close to releasing so I was a bit confused why he was holding back. But soon all thoughts were wiped from my mind when he reached down and played with my folds. I jerked with pleasure and gave a louder, deeper moan and grabbed his hand, pushing his fingers into me beside his tool. I kissed him back when he kissed me, barely catching his words. I smiled and whispered back, "I love you too."
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 02, 2015 12:49 am

I released inside her as I played with her folds and my seed gushed out of her but not all of it. I moved my tail to touch her's and licked her nipples as I was careful not to hurt her. I soon heard swimming and in a splite second I got off of her quickly just before her daughter came into our room. "What is it Crystall?" I asked pretending that we had been asleep and not having sex.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Feb 02, 2015 1:09 am

Marla

When he released into me I cried out softly, pressing a hand to my mouth so Crystal wouldn't hear as I climaxed too. I smiled as he moved his tail to touch mine, moaning a little when he licked my nipples. But I froze when I heard swimming, moving close beside him after he got off of me, trying to act like I was still asleep. I heard him ask Crystal what was wrong big I still kept up my act.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 02, 2015 1:16 am

I saw that she had been crying, "What's wrong?" I asked and she snuggled between me and Marla and fell asleep. "Looks like we have a sleeping buddy tonight." I said smiling as I kissed Crystall's forhead and shut my eyes, "Goodnight love." I said putting a hand on her hips and soon fell asleep hoping that she would become pregnant.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Mar 02, 2015 3:59 pm

Marla

When Crystal snuggled in between me and him I looked down at her and smiled, gently stroking her hair. "Yes, it does seem like it." I replied, smiling up at him then giving him a kiss. "Goodnight, my love." I said, resting my head against his chest and closing my eyes.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2